Windows 10: PC game pass error 0x80070005 - July update

Discus and support PC game pass error 0x80070005 - July update in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hello, it's been a month since I activated the game pass subscription on PC but I still can't download the games where the administrator's approval is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MdFk77, Jul 12, 2019.

1. MdFk77 Win User

PC game pass error 0x80070005 - July update

hello, it's been a month since I activated the game pass subscription on PC but I still can't download the games where the administrator's approval is required (error 0x80070005). lately there have been two Windows updates and for ten minutes it worked ... but then we went back to the usual situation. someone who had the problem solved (without formatting windows of course)?

:)

MdFk77, Jul 12, 2019
  2. Mel Tar Win User
    Mel Tar, Jul 12, 2019
  3. Error code 0x80070005

Hello Sandra,

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message along with the error code of this issue?
    • What exactly are you trying to perform prior to this issue?

I would like to inform that Error 0x80070005 is a Windows Update error.

If you are facing this issue while installing the Windows Updates, I suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft Support article, try the troubleshooting steps suggested and check if it helps.

Error 0x80070005 in Windows Update when you try to install updates

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue and brief description about this issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 12, 2019
  4. PC game pass error 0x80070005 - July update

Xbox games pass on pc

Hi Bat,

I am Sumit, an Independent Advisor and a 2-Year Windows Insider MVP here to help.

These are the games free with the pass.

https://www.windowscentral.com/xbox-game-pass-p...

However, the exact difference can be told by experts on the Xbox forum so suggest you to start a question there.

Disclaimer:

This is a non-Microsoft website which would provide accurate and safe information. Watch out for ads on the site which are frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). There is no need to buy paid products to fix your computers as they do
    more harm than good sometimes.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Jul 12, 2019
Thema:

PC game pass error 0x80070005 - July update

1. PC game pass error 0x80070005 - July update - Similar Threads - game pass error

2. Error: 0x80070005 while downloading games after activating game pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error: 0x80070005 while downloading games after activating game pass: hello, it's been a month since I activated the game pass subscription on PC but I still can't download the games where the administrator's approval is required (error 0x80070005). lately there have been two Windows updates and for ten minutes it worked ... but then we went...
  3. Bought Game Pass for the PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought Game Pass for the PC: I have bought Game Pass for the PC and i am unable to download games that are included within the game pass https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bought-game-pass-for-the-pc/bd88e31a-8b60-4fd5-9158-52f29b9dbdc6
  4. Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass in July

in Windows 10 News
    Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass in July: [ATTACH] Hey, Xbox Game Pass members! If you didn’t catch them on Twitter, it’s time for our IRL patch notes. Updates include: A major buff for The Sun. There is a new debuff: Sunburn, where overexposure to The Sun will cause damage over time and limited mobility. A new...
  5. My fix for Xbox Game Pass PC error code 0x80070005 and games not launching

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My fix for Xbox Game Pass PC error code 0x80070005 and games not launching: Hello there, -If you have disabled the option : " Use my sign in info to automatically finish setting up my device and reopen my apps after an update or restart" -Set manually your account as admin by running "control userpasswords2" -Tried to uninstall the update...
  6. Xbox games pass on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox games pass on pc: Hi I just got the xbox games pass for pc. On the store I see some games labelled as "free with pass", some having a discount with pass and some others as "included with pass", what is the difference between them?...
  7. Downloading games on the PC with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate gives error code 0x80070005

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downloading games on the PC with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate gives error code 0x80070005: I'm trying to install new games through the Microsoft store but it provides the error message 0x80070005 whenever I do, the store will update already downloaded apps so I'm not sure what the problem is....
  8. Xbox Game Pass PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox Game Pass PC: Hello. So, with the pass on sale, it wasn't a hard decision to buy it for so cheap, so i signed in to make the purchase, entered all my credit card information normally, however the postal code was set to United Kingdom or United States as a default for some reason, even...
  9. Game pass for PC not working.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Game pass for PC not working.: I just bought the game pass for PC this morning after seeing the list of games, and the one i was mostly looking forward to was slay the spire, however when i went into the Microsoft store app and searched for the game, it said "owned", but when i clicked on it, the install...
  10. Xbox Game Pass: July New Games

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox Game Pass: July New Games: [ATTACH] Hello, gamers! Welcome to your July Xbox Game Pass update. Hungry for some more gaming news after E3? Not to worry as Xbox Game Pass is here with an action-packed July update to satisfy that gaming appetite! After announcing earlier this month that Fallout 4, The...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. error code 0x80070005 game pass