Windows 10: Pc game pass sharing with console.

Discus and support Pc game pass sharing with console. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have a windows 10 pc and my son has an xbox one with 12 months of xbox live. If i buy the pc games pass can my son then play the same games if i... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by jazon6, Aug 13, 2019.

1. jazon6 Win User

Pc game pass sharing with console.

I have a windows 10 pc and my son has an xbox one with 12 months of xbox live.

If i buy the pc games pass can my son then play the same games if i log in to his xbox?

Also if i get the pc games pass and get gears of war 5 on pc will i be able to play online or do i need the ultimate pass?

Cheers

Jason

:)

jazon6, Aug 13, 2019

2. Game Pass for PC Sharing on Windows 10

Thank you Sumit but you misunderstood my question. I know how sharing works in regards to Xbox One consoles. I wanted to know if a similar sharing functionality was in place or planned for Windows 10 PCs especially with the release of Xbox Game Pass for
    PC.

TrippNipp3, Aug 13, 2019
  3. Xbox games pass on pc

Hi Bat,

I am Sumit, an Independent Advisor and a 2-Year Windows Insider MVP here to help.

These are the games free with the pass.

https://www.windowscentral.com/xbox-game-pass-p...

However, the exact difference can be told by experts on the Xbox forum so suggest you to start a question there.

Disclaimer:

This is a non-Microsoft website which would provide accurate and safe information. Watch out for ads on the site which are frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). There is no need to buy paid products to fix your computers as they do
    more harm than good sometimes.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Aug 13, 2019
  4. Pc game pass sharing with console.

Game Pass for PC Sharing on Windows 10

Hi Tripp,

I am Sumit, an Independent Advisor and a 2-Year Windows Insider MVP here to help.

The FAQ at least, says so.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

Q: Can I share Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on my home Xbox?

A: Yes, standard Xbox home sharing policies apply for both Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold. If you have an Ultimate subscription and have designated your home Xbox, you’ll automatically share your subscription with any profile signed in on that console. Find
    out more on How to designate your home Xbox.

Pro Tip: Xbox forums can answer these questions better.

Let us know if you need any other assistance.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Aug 13, 2019
Thema:

Pc game pass sharing with console.

1. Pc game pass sharing with console. - Similar Threads - game pass sharing

2. Share game pass between accounts

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Share game pass between accounts: I was wondering if there was a way to share game pass games between users like you can on Xbox submitted by /u/ePhantom98 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/maagxf/share_game_pass_between_accounts/
  3. PC Game Pass/xbox Game Pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Game Pass/xbox Game Pass: I keep getting an error for my PC Game Pass saying that im encountering an error for installing my game pass games. Error Code Ox 00000001. Im paid up on my subscription, i can play the games on my xbox. But i cant get past this error to install on my PC and the error cant be...
  4. PC game pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC game pass: Me and a friend are trying to download state of decay 2 on pc game pass and its stuck at 17.52 MB for both of us is there any way we can get it to download,it only seems to be on this specific game...
  5. pc game pass

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    pc game pass: i have game pass but cant download any games from it, error something on there end it says everytime and been like this since I bought it a few days ago any1 else having this problem...
  6. Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass for Console Xbox

in Windows 10 News
    Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass for Console Xbox: [ATTACH] This time of year, our office starts to get into the Halloween getting-dark-early-so-let’s-hibernate-and-play-some-great-games kind of mood. Meanwhile, we’re prepping our pumpkin carving designs, curating our “most likely to make you scream” gaming playlists and...
  7. Console to PC gaming

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Console to PC gaming: Why can't I download my xbox games onto my pc, even though those games are available on pc. Like I couldn't download Smite from the microsoft store(it says I own it) onto my pc, but I was able to retrieve my smite account after I downloaded it from Steam....
  8. Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass for Console Xbox

in Windows 10 News
    Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass for Console Xbox: [ATTACH] It’s a rainy day here at the Microsoft offices and that tells me one thing: it’s time to swap my summer shirts for winter coats and prepare for the eventual blanket of leaves. It’s also time for lattes that my pumpkin spice-loving co-worker insists are simply the...
  9. Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass for Console

in Windows 10 News
    Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass for Console: [ATTACH] Watching my favorite cartoons after school as a kid was the best! I couldn’t stop thinking how utterly cool it would be if all my favorite characters were in one spot for a battle royale to see just who the best really was. And I loved inventing my own stories and...
  10. Game Pass for PC Sharing on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Pass for PC Sharing on Windows 10: Hello all, Quick question. I recently upgraded to Game Pass Ultimate mainly for the inclusion of Xbox Game Pass for PC. I was wondering if there was a sharing functionality like there is for my home Xbox One or any Xbox One I am signed into? I currently don't see this as...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sharing game pass between pc and console