Windows 10: Pc game startup error.

Discus and support Pc game startup error. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I attempt to start a pc game, I receive this message: "Crash dumps are disabled." Any idea how to fix this? Thanks.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by pitaspa, Sep 16, 2021.

1. pitaspa Win User

Pc game startup error.

When I attempt to start a pc game, I receive this message: "Crash dumps are disabled." Any idea how to fix this? Thanks.

:)

pitaspa, Sep 16, 2021
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Sep 16, 2021
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Startup Error

Hi Abishek,

Thank you for writing your concern in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you in troubleshooting the issue. With the information that you’ve provided, it looks like there could be some third part conflict or corrupt Windows files which is causing the error.

I suggest you to perform the following method and check if that helps:

Method 1:

Perform Startup Repair. Follow the steps:

• Press and hold Shift key and click on
      Restart
      from login screen.

• Click on Troubleshoot.

• Select Advanced Options.

• Select Startup Repair and follow the on screen instructions.
    Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of proposed suggestion, we will be happy to assist you.

Arul_D, Sep 16, 2021
  4. Pc game startup error.

My pc takes for ever to shut down when i restart

Suggest cleaning up your startup list .There may be many services / Apps you can remove on startup which is not needed on boot or during shutdown.
    Before you shutdown the Pc check what is running in Task Manager as a program or service in not killing the process on shutdown

Would suggest cleaning up running apps and services -Autoruns, StartupMonitor,HighjackThis,
    Malware Scan - Malwarebytes,ADWcleaner, Combofix

SnakeDoctor, Sep 16, 2021
Thema:

Pc game startup error.

1. Pc game startup error. - Similar Threads - game startup error

2. PC Crashed on startup of steam games ONLY

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Crashed on startup of steam games ONLY: Hi,A really odd one here,I've been experiencing this odd occurrence, when I launch these games:CS2PUBGContent WarningPC just decides to give up..The only thing I could find after a crash was in the Event Viewer keyword: 0x8000400000000002And solutions proposed to such...
  3. PC Crashed on startup of steam games ONLY

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Crashed on startup of steam games ONLY: Hi,A really odd one here,I've been experiencing this odd occurrence, when I launch these games:CS2PUBGContent WarningPC just decides to give up..The only thing I could find after a crash was in the Event Viewer keyword: 0x8000400000000002And solutions proposed to such...
  4. Bluescreen with nvlddmkm.sys error at PC startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluescreen with nvlddmkm.sys error at PC startup: Hi!I ran into an issue at windows start up, i get a bluescreen with nvlddmkm.sys. I tried most solutions i found online but nothing seem to help.What i tried:- system restore, computer froze when the progress bar said "finished"- startup repair failed- chkdsk found an error,...
  5. Bluescreen with nvlddmkm.sys error at PC startup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bluescreen with nvlddmkm.sys error at PC startup: Hi!I ran into an issue at windows start up, i get a bluescreen with nvlddmkm.sys. I tried most solutions i found online but nothing seem to help.What i tried:- system restore, computer froze when the progress bar said "finished"- startup repair failed- chkdsk found an error,...
  6. Anohter Steam Game Startup Error.

Anohter Steam Game Startup Error.: So I cannot lauch the game after installing screen driver I cant lauch game before installing screen driverHere is screen shots. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anohter-steam-game-startup-error/bc93f64a-b8ce-4090-8c7a-f35cc81696f4
  7. Anohter Steam Game Startup Error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anohter Steam Game Startup Error.: So I cannot lauch the game after installing screen driver I cant lauch game before installing screen driverHere is screen shots. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anohter-steam-game-startup-error/bc93f64a-b8ce-4090-8c7a-f35cc81696f4
  8. BSOD ntoskrnl.exe error on PC startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD ntoskrnl.exe error on PC startup: I am experiencing a BSOD ntoskrnl.exe error with very specific circumstances. The error occurs during Windows startup, between the display of the motherboard manufacturer logo — within five seconds of startup. If the error occurs during startup, subsequent attempts are also...
  9. BSOD ntoskrnl.exe error on PC startup

BSOD ntoskrnl.exe error on PC startup: I am experiencing a BSOD ntoskrnl.exe error with very specific circumstances. The error occurs during Windows startup, between the display of the motherboard manufacturer logo — within five seconds of startup. If the error occurs during startup, subsequent attempts are also...
  10. Startup BSOD Loop on my gaming PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Startup BSOD Loop on my gaming PC: Hello. Before I start, I cannot verify exactly what win10 version my problem PC has, but I do know I last updated it around mid-March of this year, and I've since turned off automatic updates The Problem Today, after a 2-HR gaming session, my PC crashed into a BSOD. I made...