Windows 10: PC gamepass ad on Lockscreen

Discus and support PC gamepass ad on Lockscreen in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Tought this was interesting. Is this a new thing? Transcription: Top left -> Discover your next favourite game with PC game pass Center -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/riiiiiicola, Nov 28, 2023.

1. PC gamepass ad on Lockscreen

PC gamepass ad on Lockscreen 3vbv3ixum53c1.jpg

Tought this was interesting. Is this a new thing?

Transcription: Top left -> Discover your next favourite game with PC game pass

Center - > Play Forza Motorsport in PC game pass

submitted by /u/riiiiiicola
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/riiiiiicola, Nov 28, 2023

2. gamepass for pc

I want to install bardstale IV on my pc with gamepass but all i get is"SOMETHING HAPPENED ON OUR END" 2 days in a row. I got the download app but I get the same thing.

robertparson2, Nov 28, 2023
  3. FoxNovu Win User
    Gamepass for PC

I bought 1 month of gamepass for my new PC and whenever i try to install a game i get a dark gray popup with literally nothing on it besides the X button to close it. I'm not sure how to fix this or what to do about it.

FoxNovu, Nov 28, 2023
  4. PC gamepass ad on Lockscreen

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Nov 28, 2023
Thema:

PC gamepass ad on Lockscreen

1. PC gamepass ad on Lockscreen - Similar Threads - gamepass Lockscreen

2. Gamepass para iadesi alamıyorum

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gamepass para iadesi alamıyorum: Merhaba ben geçen ay gamepass almıştım ancak bir daha almak istememiştim ancak yenilmeyi açık unutmuşum ve benden habersiz bu ay yenilemiş iptal etmek istiyorum. Ancak para iadesi ve abonelik iptal seçeneklerinin hiçbirinde para iadesi alamadım ve hiçbir şekilde gamepassdan...
  3. Gamepass para iadesi alamıyorum

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gamepass para iadesi alamıyorum: Merhaba ben geçen ay gamepass almıştım ancak bir daha almak istememiştim ancak yenilmeyi açık unutmuşum ve benden habersiz bu ay yenilemiş iptal etmek istiyorum. Ancak para iadesi ve abonelik iptal seçeneklerinin hiçbirinde para iadesi alamadım ve hiçbir şekilde gamepassdan...
  4. Cant play online stranded deep xbox gamepass pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant play online stranded deep xbox gamepass pc: Ive been trying the past day or two just trying to play stranded deep with my friend and i cant as it says i dont have privileges to play as seen in the picture...
  5. Cant play online stranded deep xbox gamepass pc

Cant play online stranded deep xbox gamepass pc: Ive been trying the past day or two just trying to play stranded deep with my friend and i cant as it says i dont have privileges to play as seen in the picture...
  6. PC gamepass subscription

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC gamepass subscription: Hi,I was thinking of buying a game via the xbox app on PC but i dont have a PC Gamepass Subscription, i was wondering if i need to have one to play a bought game for online multiplayer? Or if i can use the xbox/microsoft store to purchase games like you can for steam and not...
  7. PC gamepass subscription

PC gamepass subscription: Hi,I was thinking of buying a game via the xbox app on PC but i dont have a PC Gamepass Subscription, i was wondering if i need to have one to play a bought game for online multiplayer? Or if i can use the xbox/microsoft store to purchase games like you can for steam and not...
  8. i need help with installing a game that i downloaded when i had gamepass sub, but after...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need help with installing a game that i downloaded when i had gamepass sub, but after...: i need help with installing a game that i downloaded when i had gamepass sub, but after canceling i got a free key for the game through amazon. The microsoft store only registers the first time i downloaded it says purchased 2020 and subsequently wont let me download the...
  9. i need help with installing a game that i downloaded when i had gamepass sub, but after...

i need help with installing a game that i downloaded when i had gamepass sub, but after...: i need help with installing a game that i downloaded when i had gamepass sub, but after canceling i got a free key for the game through amazon. The microsoft store only registers the first time i downloaded it says purchased 2020 and subsequently wont let me download the...
  10. Gamepass doesn't work on a different pc with the same account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gamepass doesn't work on a different pc with the same account.: I wanted to buy my friend the 14 day gamepass but when i bought it everything worked on my pc but on his pc it said that he has to buy the gamepass even though it was on the same account. So i wanna know how to fix this....