Windows 10: PC gamepass - Can't play some game online

Discus and support PC gamepass - Can't play some game online in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,Since yesterday, I can't play some game from the gamepass online.Some exemples:In Back 4 Blood, I can't play at all. When I click "sign in" in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Domokun007, Oct 16, 2021.

1. PC gamepass - Can't play some game online

Hi,Since yesterday, I can't play some game from the gamepass online.Some exemples:In Back 4 Blood, I can't play at all. When I click "sign in" in the splash screen, it gives me the message: "Failed to sign in. You are currently prevented from playing online multiplayer games."In Remnant, I can launch the game offline, but when I try to lauch in "public" ou "with friends" mode, nothing happen.Zombie Army 4 dosen't work either. Error 11400Sea of Thieves seems to work fine.I had the gamepass since a couple of months and everything worked without problem before yesterdayI am connected in the xbox

:)

Domokun007, Oct 16, 2021

2. Gamepass games on PC not working

I have a valid gamepass ultimate subscription and recently tried to play gamepass games on PC. I downloaded the app and installed Crosscode and The Messenger. When I try to launch the games through the Xbox PC app, the app minimizes and nothing happens.
    When I try to launch the games through the start menu, it just directs me to the Windows Store to download the Xbox App, which shows that I've already downloaded it. Games I have previously downloaded from before the Xbox App came out, such as Forza Horizon
    4, seem to work ok. What can I do to get the newer games working?

Darth Navster, Oct 16, 2021
  3. Voxeldust Win User
    I have Gamepass PC and ever since I downloaded a game I've been getting errors when trying to download Gamepass Games. Help!

The other day I downloaded Forza Horizon 4 on PC with Gamepass, ever since then I've been getting the error code "0x80070424" whenever I try to install a Gamepass game from the store. I can download non-gamepass games but for some reason it just doesn't
    want to work with gamepass. What's going on here?

Voxeldust, Oct 16, 2021
  4. PC gamepass - Can't play some game online

Gamepass games on PC not working

I went through the process you specified but I still can't run certain games through the Gamepass app. Any other remedies?

Darth Navster, Oct 16, 2021
Thema:

PC gamepass - Can't play some game online

1. PC gamepass - Can't play some game online - Similar Threads - gamepass Can't play

2. Can't play any gamepass games on pc as gaming services wont install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't play any gamepass games on pc as gaming services wont install: Can't install game services it just gets stuck saying its installing and should take a few minutes. I also can't uninstall the xbox app and get the error code: 0x80073cfe.After looking at other peoples questions I tried using the command "get-appxpackage...
  3. I can’t play some online games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can’t play some online games: I try to play some online games but a message pops up that I have to change strings to play online but I don’t know what to do. It is a kids account but it’s changed to allow 18+ content * Moved from Community Center...
  4. I can’t play some online games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t play some online games: I try to play some online games but a message pops up that I have to change strings to play online but I don’t know what to do. It is a kids account but it’s changed to allow 18+ content * Moved from Community Center...
  5. PC gamepass - Can't play some game online

PC gamepass - Can't play some game online: Hi,Since yesterday, I can't play some game from the gamepass online.Some exemples:In Back 4 Blood, I can't play at all. When I click "sign in" in the splash screen, it gives me the message: "Failed to sign in. You are currently prevented from playing online multiplayer...
  6. Can't play Minecraft online on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't play Minecraft online on pc: Hello,I have tried looking up the answer to this but i find the answer. I'm playing Minecraft on my pc and I wanted to play online. It wouldn't let me and said "Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft account settings." Please help....
  7. Can't download Gamepass games, and only gamepass games.

Can't download Gamepass games, and only gamepass games.: All of the sudden the other day, I can't install anything from gamepass. Through either the Xbox app or the Microsoft Store. I've reinstalled everything over powershell, I've reinstalled the gaming services, I've rebooted and reset the Xbox app, and use wsreset.exe multiple...
  8. Mouse problem while playing some GamePass for PC games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse problem while playing some GamePass for PC games: Hello, when playing some GamePass games the mouse cursor does not remain fixed to the game, even when playing in full screen, if the cursor remains a few seconds completely at the limit of the screen above, the section with the minimize, expand or close buttons appears, and...
  9. I bought the PC gamepass and I can't play mutiplayer games or mature games.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I bought the PC gamepass and I can't play mutiplayer games or mature games.: I bought the PC Xbox game pass recently and when I try to download any mature content it says that I am restricted from it. I was recently removed from the family thing but I still can't seem to change any of the settings to make so I can play certain games. When I try to...
  10. System crash when playing some online games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System crash when playing some online games.: Hello! Since a while ago, I started experiencing some system freezes when playing certain games. (FFXIV, ARK, ATLAS) I wiped my system and the problem stopped, but a few days ago it started again : / I opened the reliability history and found out it is caused by the WMI...