Windows 10: PC GAMES FREEZE EVERY TIME

Discus and support PC GAMES FREEZE EVERY TIME in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I have a PC that has been giving me problems with any game for several months. After a variable amount of time, ranging from 20 minutes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ylenia_M, Sep 22, 2023.

1. Ylenia_M Win User

PC GAMES FREEZE EVERY TIME

Hello everyone, I have a PC that has been giving me problems with any game for several months. After a variable amount of time, ranging from 20 minutes to an hour of gameplay, the game freezes, and sometimes horrible glitches appear all over the screen unfortunately, I don't have a screenshot or a photo. Occasionally, the entire system crashes.I have performed a clean reinstall of Windows without any noticeable changes.Here is my hardware:H510 ELITE COMPACT MID TOWER WITH SMART DEVICE 22X 140MM AER RGB CASE FANS1 LED STRIPINTEL I9-11900K TRAYN7 Z590 MOTHERBOARD - INTEL Z590 ChipsetGIGABYTE R

:)

Ylenia_M, Sep 22, 2023

2. Minecraft freezes gaming PC

Hi,

We have here a thread Windows 10 freezes when playing games
    related to your concern. We suggest that you go through the steps provided by
    Roger Lu.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Marivel Man, Sep 22, 2023
  3. testing Win User
    Game crashing all the time / PC freezes sometimes

Since about a month I have the problem that a game (Grand Theft Auto V) is crashing all the time. Sometimes the complete PC freezes too so that it displays the old image e.g. a few minutes ago (completely unresponsive, only restarting the PC helps). The time is not predictable, when it crashes. At one time it crashes after five minutes, another time it crashes after half an hour. But one thing is sure - it will crash.

I have contacted the Rockstar Support and they say they can't help me anymore. Things I did asked by the Rockstar Support:

• reinstalled the game and Social Club multiple times
    • deleted game files in AppData/Local/Rockstar Games/GTA V and Documents\Rockstar Games\Social Club
    • deleted C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\GTAVLauncher.exe and restored via Steam option Verify integrity of game files
    • DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth and sfc /scannow multiple times
    • uninstalled another app, which should be responsible for network timeouts/blocking
    • switching to story mode/second character
    • submitted the export of msinfo32 including crash reports to the support
    • changed firewall settings

Things I tried myself:

• played in Safe Mode
    • changed graphics settings
    • removed OC
    • updated to latest Nvidia driver (436.15)
    • updated Windows 10
    • checked the event log, but there is no entry
    • executed memtest86 without problems
    • made a stress test with FurMark without problems

I don't have expierenced similar problems in other games/apps.

System configuration:

• i5-6600K
    • 16 GB RAM
    • Nvidia GeForce GTX 780

Temperature is always OK.

Launcher.log from GTA V writes something like:

How can I find the cause of this error?

testing, Sep 22, 2023
  4. Marby Rey Win User

Marby Rey, Sep 22, 2023
Thema:

1. PC GAMES FREEZE EVERY TIME - Similar Threads - GAMES FREEZE EVERY

2. PC Freezes usually while gaming, forced to restart computer every time by holding down...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Freezes usually while gaming, forced to restart computer every time by holding down...: Hi,I've had this problem for ages now. Occasionally, my PC freezes and I have to long press the power button of my computer in order to force a restart and get the computer to work again. Usually I've noticed that it occurs while I am playing video games. Sometimes but not...
  3. My PC freezes every time I close program.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC freezes every time I close program.: Every time I close a program, my taskbar does not get updated and everything becomes unresponsive... When I click the taskbar a few times my screen turns black, and everything is fine. This is annoying because is happens every time i close a program.I've had Task manager open...
  4. My PC freezes every time I close program.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC freezes every time I close program.: Every time I close a program, my taskbar does not get updated and everything becomes unresponsive... When I click the taskbar a few times my screen turns black, and everything is fine. This is annoying because is happens every time i close a program.I've had Task manager open...
  5. PC GAMES FREEZE EVERY TIME

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC GAMES FREEZE EVERY TIME: Hello everyone, I have a PC that has been giving me problems with any game for several months. After a variable amount of time, ranging from 20 minutes to an hour of gameplay, the game freezes, and sometimes horrible glitches appear all over the screen unfortunately, I don't...
  6. PC GAMES FREEZE EVERY TIME

PC GAMES FREEZE EVERY TIME: Hello everyone, I have a PC that has been giving me problems with any game for several months. After a variable amount of time, ranging from 20 minutes to an hour of gameplay, the game freezes, and sometimes horrible glitches appear all over the screen unfortunately, I don't...
  7. Games freezing every time something happens.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games freezing every time something happens.: Ok so recently, I've gotten into this game called Valorant. There's a catch though. Every time I shoot or use an ability, my game freezes up. This happens to no other games like roblox/minecraft, etc. I have 465 GB and 12 GB of ram. Can someone help me?...
  8. Games freezing every time something happens.

Games freezing every time something happens.: Ok so recently, I've gotten into this game called Valorant. There's a catch though. Every time I shoot or use an ability, my game freezes up. This happens to no other games like roblox/minecraft, etc. I have 465 GB and 12 GB of ram. Can someone help me?...
  9. Pc crashes every time I get into a game

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pc crashes every time I get into a game: I was getting on my pc to play some games with friends when I got home around 11, when I got on everything was working just fine no issues or anything, but when I got on with friends into a game it was fine for like a minute or 2 and then this screen shows up, I kept trying...
  10. Games freezing every time something happens.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games freezing every time something happens.: This issue started happening recently in which everytime an action is preformed in game my game freezes. FOr example in valorant every time i use an ability my games just freezes. If i get shot or shoot my gun my game freezes. Same thing in fortnite. If i build or shoot my...