Windows 10: pc games lag sound almost all of then get lag

Discus and support pc games lag sound almost all of then get lag in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; hi i have problem with my pc when i play any of my games i get problem sound be like lagg I don't know describe the sound, but focus on the clip plz... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/kefy906, Aug 17, 2020.

1. pc games lag sound almost all of then get lag

hi i have problem with my pc when i play any of my games i get problem sound be like lagg

I don't know describe the sound, but focus on the clip

plz i get this problem this mounth i dont know that happen !

submitted by /u/kefy906
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/kefy906, Aug 17, 2020
  2. Jose Est Win User

Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Aug 17, 2020
  3. Card games lagging!

Hi Helena,

If it's an online game, the lag issue may have been caused by your Internet connection. It can also occur due to the game server issue. We'll need to gather a bit more information to better identify what's causing this. Kindly answer the following:

• Have you made any changes prior to this issue?
    • What card game are you having issues with?
    • Is the issue the same with other games?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve the issue?

Meanwhile, if the card game you're playing is downloaded from Windows Store, we suggest running the
    Windows apps troubleshooter. The apps troubleshooter can help resolve issues with games and applications downloaded from Windows Store.

Regards.

Lov Dollente, Aug 17, 2020
  4. Grafando Win User

pc games lag sound almost all of then get lag

Windows 10 lag Issues in games

I have sound lag. It's really weird.
    It only occurs when I am in certain games.
    The game doesn't lag, only the sound.

Grafando, Aug 17, 2020
Thema:

pc games lag sound almost all of then get lag

1. pc games lag sound almost all of then get lag - Similar Threads - games lag sound

2. All games lagging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All games lagging: Ive had my gaming pc since December 2021 and it’s been running great up until February this year. Suddenly all my games started to lag and sites like YouTube, discord etc work good still. I’ve tried everything to fix it, all kinds of tutorials and stuff which might have...
  3. All games lagging

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All games lagging: Ive had my gaming pc since December 2021 and it’s been running great up until February this year. Suddenly all my games started to lag and sites like YouTube, discord etc work good still. I’ve tried everything to fix it, all kinds of tutorials and stuff which might have...
  4. My gaming pc starts to lag all of a sudden

My gaming pc starts to lag all of a sudden: Hello, I have a gaming pc with rtx 4090 and it is really fast before serveral months ago but now it starts to become really slow, even I have a internet connection with 235mbps, its still lagging and i have to restart the pc serveral times and its still lagging so now i cant...
  5. My gaming pc starts to lag all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My gaming pc starts to lag all of a sudden: Hello, I have a gaming pc with rtx 4090 and it is really fast before serveral months ago but now it starts to become really slow, even I have a internet connection with 235mbps, its still lagging and i have to restart the pc serveral times and its still lagging so now i cant...
  6. pc lags and sound stuttering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc lags and sound stuttering: HelloSo i bought a PC in august of 2022, its a very high end gaming pc, great spec, rtx 3080, i7-1200f, 16gb ddr5 ram. Its amazing but i have a huge problem that i cant ssem to fix. Everytime i start my pc and start playing a game the audio stutters, like i get a a static...
  7. pc lags and sound stuttering

pc lags and sound stuttering: HelloSo i bought a PC in august of 2022, its a very high end gaming pc, great spec, rtx 3080, i7-1200f, 16gb ddr5 ram. Its amazing but i have a huge problem that i cant ssem to fix. Everytime i start my pc and start playing a game the audio stutters, like i get a a static...
  8. Keep Getting Lag Spikes In All Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep Getting Lag Spikes In All Games: Okay, so I know that this is my computer's problem, not the games since I keep getting terrible lag spikes in Valorant, Apex, Lost Ark, etc. It depends on the game on how frequent and how bad these lag spikes are. For example, Valorant lag spikes aren't as frequent or as bad...
  9. Keep Getting Lag Spikes In All Games

Keep Getting Lag Spikes In All Games: Okay, so I know that this is my computer's problem, not the games since I keep getting terrible lag spikes in Valorant, Apex, Lost Ark, etc. It depends on the game on how frequent and how bad these lag spikes are. For example, Valorant lag spikes aren't as frequent or as bad...
  10. Crackling sound and lagging during games

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Crackling sound and lagging during games: Hi! First of all, I'll try to explain my problem as detailed as I can, but since I've ran into so many walls during the past 2 days, I'm really not sure where the problem lies. So a few days ago I noticed, that my computer no longer sees my TV, connected via HDMI. As...