Windows 10: PC Games Stuttering - possible issues with updates.

Discus and support PC Games Stuttering - possible issues with updates. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I Have an MSI GS65 laptop running Windows 10 with a Nvidia GTX 1070, an Intel i7-8750H. I recently updated both the graphics driver and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Arcaerus, Sep 26, 2020.

1. Arcaerus Win User

PC Games Stuttering - possible issues with updates.

Hello,

I Have an MSI GS65 laptop running Windows 10 with a Nvidia GTX 1070, an Intel i7-8750H. I recently updated both the graphics driver and Windows. Now my PC games are stuttering. I am a loss at what to do. I have uninstalled and reinstalled games, I have restarted my PC, I have tried turning of Game Mode and even have reset my PC. I think it has something to do with the drivers, but when I roll back my PC from Win10 ver. 2004 to 1909 and my drivers back to the previous driver, the screen flickers, but no stuttering. I update the driver, still flickers. I update to ver 2004. It now flickers and stutters.

What am I missing? Does any have any ideas?

:)

Arcaerus, Sep 26, 2020

2. Windows 10 upgrade: Game stutter issue

Hi,

Compatibility issues is one of the possible reasons why you're experiencing stutter issues when playing a game on your Windows 10 device. To help you resolve this concern, we need to gather more details. kindly verify the information below:

• Are you experiencing this issue with all of your games?
    • Are you having this issue when you are playing both online and offline games?
    • Does this issue occur on both digital and disk games?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps provided on this

link
    . This can help us resolve problems you may experience during gameplay on your Windows 10 device.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Wilfred Mac, Sep 26, 2020
  3. Mouse ticking stuttering issues when gaming

Hi Edy,

To isolate your concern regarding your mouse ticking stuttering, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any changes prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Are you experiencing the same issue when playing other games?
    • Does the issue also occur in other programs?
    Looking forward to your reply.

Regards.

Robelene Win, Sep 26, 2020
  4. Kalleins Win User

Lego games stuttering after Creators Update

Same situation. Three LEGO games (The Lego Movie, Lego Marvel Super Heros, Lego Star Wars Saga) are stuttering since I have installed the Creators Update. Interestingly this stuttering has been reported on Steam already years ago, however, before the update
    my system was running the games smoothly.

Your question made me search for a possible fix again and I just found a few suggestions I had not tested before - one of them actually fixed my system. The culprit appears to be the Logitech SetPoint software you may also have on your computer, if you are
    using a wireless keyboard/mouse/controller from Logitech. Closing setpoint.exe fixes the issue and my LEGO games are now running smoothly without any stuttering. Of course you won't be able to change the settings of your wireless Logitech devices for now,
    however, that's a minor point, for me at least.

Hope it works for your LEGO game, too.

Kalleins, Sep 26, 2020
Thema:

1. PC Games Stuttering - possible issues with updates. - Similar Threads - Games Stuttering possible

2. Game Stuttering on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Stuttering on PC: Hi I bought a GTX 1070 and I have stuttering af especially on GTA 5 Online and Offline I have 2400 Mhz CL17 16GB Ram and R5 5500 I don't know what to do I run on the least version of driversWhat should I do?...
  3. Game Stuttering on PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game Stuttering on PC: Hi I bought a GTX 1070 and I have stuttering af especially on GTA 5 Online and Offline I have 2400 Mhz CL17 16GB Ram and R5 5500 I don't know what to do I run on the least version of driversWhat should I do?...
  4. Weird Stutter Issue Possible Cause Ram

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Weird Stutter Issue Possible Cause Ram: I have a weird stutter issue. Searched it on the internet, i think i am the first one facing this problem. So the issue starts when my laptop is in sleep mode and i move the laptop. When i turn it on, whole system is on stutter. If i move the mouse , it moves then stutter...
  5. Weird Stutter Issue Possible Cause Ram

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird Stutter Issue Possible Cause Ram: I have a weird stutter issue. Searched it on the internet, i think i am the first one facing this problem. So the issue starts when my laptop is in sleep mode and i move the laptop. When i turn it on, whole system is on stutter. If i move the mouse , it moves then stutter...
  6. Weird Stutter Issue Possible Cause Ram

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. game stuttering on good pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game stuttering on good pc: recently i just upgraded my cpu from ryzen 5 2600 to the 3600, ever since i have been having issues with fps drops / stutters but the cpu is not damaged in any way. i will get constant 160 fps for a while and randomly it will drop to around 70-80 and i can feel it stutter. i...
  8. Pc stutters, especially in games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc stutters, especially in games: Hello, taking this forum as my last chance before I give up gaming. I got a game gifted 2 weeks ago but I cannot play it because it stutters to much and I tried so many solutions that I stopped counting. Its not the only game that stutter, world of warcraft also. And stuff I...
  9. All pc games stuttering

in Windows 10 Customization
    All pc games stuttering: Hello Microsoft I've been getting this stuttering on all of my pc games and some say that it was because of Windows. Is there any way to fix this. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-pc-games-stuttering/6c552b7a-85e3-4985-b900-f22d25502250
  10. PC Hiccup/Stutter Issue After Windows Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Hiccup/Stutter Issue After Windows Update: Hello I've been having this issue with my computer for A LONG TIME now and i'm just about at the point where i want to throw my PC out. Everywhere i've taken it, i've been told "We can't find any issues with it". I've tried some forums before but to little or no real help....