Windows 10: PC Gaming FPS

Discus and support PC Gaming FPS in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, recently I have gotten into gaming on PC and was given a desktop that has a Phenom ii x6 1100t processor 3.3 ghz, a RTX 580 8GB Graphics card,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SilasDawson, Nov 27, 2019.

1. PC Gaming FPS

Hello, recently I have gotten into gaming on PC and was given a desktop that has a Phenom ii x6 1100t processor 3.3 ghz, a RTX 580 8GB Graphics card, with 12 GB of ram. I'm running a windows 10 OS on an SSD while using a HDD for my main storage. Which I'm told is really good for a gaming set up. Although, im for some reason getting 15-60 FPS at a time. Can someone help explain to me why this is happening and how I can possibly increase the FPS without degrading the quality of the games?

Thank you for your help!

:)

SilasDawson, Nov 27, 2019

2. drop fps every game

Hi,

You can check Preeti Patel's answer on this
    link
    . Some users found her answer helpful. We suggest that you also try to follow the steps she provided and let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Lov Dollente, Nov 27, 2019
  3. PC Unable to run any slightly taxing game at more than 10 FPS

Hi Jesse,

There are several reasons why you are getting a low FPS when playing a game on your Windows 10 PC. It can possibly be caused by a software conflict from your other apps or the Windows Update version installed on your computer is not updated. To properly
    isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Does the issue occur to all the games installed on your PC?
    • Did the issue start after an update?
    • Have you tried to manually uninstall the graphics card drivers and download the most updated version from the graphics card manufacturer's support page?

In the meantime, we recommend that you turn off the Game bar to help resolve the issue. You may follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows key on your keyboard and click the
      Settings
      icon.
    • Select Gaming.
    • Toggle off Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using the Game bar.
    • Uncheck Show Game bar when I play full screen games Microsoft has verified.

Loraine Mon, Nov 27, 2019
  4. PC Gaming FPS

After the recent update my fps in games have slowly gone to trash.

Hi Klasifyy,

An outdated graphics card is one of the possible reasons why you're having issues with games FPS and ping when playing your game. I appreciate the troubleshooting steps that you have done on your end to try to fix this concern. To help you resolve this concern,
    I recommend that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Disable Game bar.

1. Right-click the Start button.
    2. Click Settings.
    3. Click Gaming.
    4. Click Game bar.
    5. Click the switch below Record game clips. Screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar so that it turns Off.

Step 2: Disable Game DVR.

1. Right-click the Start button.
    2. Click Settings.
    3. Click Gaming.
    4. Click Game DVR.
    5. Click the switch below Record in the background while I'm playing a game so that it turns Off.

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Nov 27, 2019
Thema:

PC Gaming FPS

1. PC Gaming FPS - Similar Threads - Gaming FPS

2. Fps drops and Stuttering on all games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fps drops and Stuttering on all games: Pc specs: Ryzen 7 7800x3d RTX 4070 superMag b650 Tomahawk wifiSamsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 1TB 32gb ram Corsair Rm850 gold plusI updated all bios and drivers. Reinstalled them as well. Did a full Windows reinstall. Temps are below 80 degrees Celsius for both CPU and GPU. Usage...
  3. Fps drops and Stuttering on all games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fps drops and Stuttering on all games: Pc specs: Ryzen 7 7800x3d RTX 4070 superMag b650 Tomahawk wifiSamsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 1TB 32gb ram Corsair Rm850 gold plusI updated all bios and drivers. Reinstalled them as well. Did a full Windows reinstall. Temps are below 80 degrees Celsius for both CPU and GPU. Usage...
  4. Significant FPS drops in games since last week.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Significant FPS drops in games since last week.: I have a laptop running Win 11 for a year. I have been using it for occasional gaming without any problems, the performance was always decent and very stable when plugged in. Since last week I have been getting significant FPS drops. The same games that used to run with 50-60...
  5. Significant FPS drops in games since last week.

Significant FPS drops in games since last week.: I have a laptop running Win 11 for a year. I have been using it for occasional gaming without any problems, the performance was always decent and very stable when plugged in. Since last week I have been getting significant FPS drops. The same games that used to run with 50-60...
  6. all games capped at 60 fps in borderless and fullscreen mode, but uncapped when windowes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    all games capped at 60 fps in borderless and fullscreen mode, but uncapped when windowes: Hi, for a few days I have this problem and I don't know how to resolve it.I have vsync and dvr disabled, i tried reinstalling some old nvidia driver but it didnt work. I took this screenshot in the laptop display165HzIn minecraft you can see the difference very well, and it...
  7. all games capped at 60 fps in borderless and fullscreen mode, but uncapped when windowes

all games capped at 60 fps in borderless and fullscreen mode, but uncapped when windowes: Hi, for a few days I have this problem and I don't know how to resolve it.I have vsync and dvr disabled, i tried reinstalling some old nvidia driver but it didnt work. I took this screenshot in the laptop display165HzIn minecraft you can see the difference very well, and it...
  8. What could cause fps drops in game?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What could cause fps drops in game?: I have a Ryzen 9 7900x rtx 4070 with 32 Gb of 6400 speed ram. All drivers are up to date, no overheating experiencing fps drops and low GPU utilization at 1440p. What could cause this?...
  9. What could cause fps drops in game?

What could cause fps drops in game?: I have a Ryzen 9 7900x rtx 4070 with 32 Gb of 6400 speed ram. All drivers are up to date, no overheating experiencing fps drops and low GPU utilization at 1440p. What could cause this?...
  10. Getting stutters rarely in game with no fps drops

Getting stutters rarely in game with no fps drops: im playing some games and it supper smooth but valorant will randomly stutter but I have no frame drops it happens rarely but still annoying...