Windows 10: PC Gaming is going to fail and fail hard on your newly designed XBOX (BETA) platform for PC!!!

Discus and support PC Gaming is going to fail and fail hard on your newly designed XBOX (BETA) platform for PC!!! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Its really funny how a company like microsoft that kickstarted the human race and society as well as apple did, still really dont understand gamers and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Combat.Killer, Oct 10, 2019.

1. PC Gaming is going to fail and fail hard on your newly designed XBOX (BETA) platform for PC!!!

Its really funny how a company like microsoft that kickstarted the human race and society as well as apple did, still really dont understand gamers and the gaming community, if at all. Apple cant get past that 1 button function on their mouses and Microsoft are wanting to enter a PC Gamers market, but dont realize gamers have hardware that stops all Windows functions from activating in the background.

I know you have your crappy little console community that like playing games on low res capped at 30 to 60fps, but when you are trying to promote your XBOX BETA Pass to PC players and have them blocked out of your gaming files, well then dont expect to much, if at all to be successful with the PC gaming community when it comes to gaming.

I have a full gaming PC setup, with all the bells and whistles, why?

Because i enjoy the customizations that i can do as a user, like playing @144Hz on high res settings, i like to be able to remap buttons, etc... you know all those other luxuries that you strip away from your console players.

Well im here to tell ya that today i downloaded and installed your XBOX BETA App, downloaded a game installed it and played it. After playing Dishonored 2, i thought hmm i might play this for awhile so i went to remap a few keys and put them onto my mouse.

As i have a disability which prevents me from moving my fingers further down passed the shift keys, so i attend to move those types of buttons to my mouse, like CTRL, ALT, Z, X, C, etc... When particular games require frequent uses of those buttons.

But as i went to do it, well nope! Windows wont allow me access to the loading file so i cant attach it to my logitech software. I just spend like the past 4hrs with your support team and not only is 80% of the support staff clueless about something so simple and had no idea what i was talking about shows me that not only is Microsoft becoming more and more pathetic, but trying to get into a market that they have no clue about.

Here is another point to point out, on how clueless Microsoft is, ALL of the gaming keyboards have the disable windows key toggle function built into them because its soo annoying to be playing a game, then all of a sudden you hit that annoying key just to bump yourself out a game. So not only does Microsoft not understand their own stupidity but they implement a gaming controls that in order to use them, it requires you to hit the window key before any other button.

So yeah, good luck Microsoft with your gaming department for PC players. I really dont think you will ever understand the PC gaming community and probably never will, so your PC XBOX BETA platform is going to fail and fail hard if you really dont change and rectify these issues immediately.

PC Gamers dont spent thousands of dollars on their hardware and setups just to have a company like you to lock us out or stop us from adjusting settings that do a much better job then your software probably ever will.

Anyhow, ill be cancelling my sub now and its not even been 24hrs and ill go buy the games from someone else, so i can have access to the loading game file so i can adjust my own settings how i want them, not how you would like them. I'd rather give someone else the profits that allows us PC users to edit and modify game settings on our own.

Cheers and goodbye!

:)

Combat.Killer, Oct 10, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar Xbox

Source: New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar - Xbox Wire

Brink, Oct 10, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar

Source: New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar - Xbox Wire

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Oct 10, 2019
  4. cihanaksu Win User

PC Gaming is going to fail and fail hard on your newly designed XBOX (BETA) platform for PC!!!

Xbox game pass for PC (Beta)

I bought Xbox game pass pc (beta) and 2 weeks ago i downloaded gears of war 4. I played for 2 weeks with no problems but today when i open xbox menü on my PC it is started to download again gears of war 4 (135gb). So my internet connection is very low
    speed (4mbps=max download speed 500kb/sec) and i prefer to remove this game. But when i press to remove it still stay on my game list. I wait for 45 minutes for remove but it is not to dissappear. It is not a problem but while it is stay in my game list i
    can't download any other games. Please look at pictures.

Hızlı Resim

Hızlı Resim

cihanaksu, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

PC Gaming is going to fail and fail hard on your newly designed XBOX (BETA) platform for PC!!!

1. PC Gaming is going to fail and fail hard on your newly designed XBOX (BETA) platform for PC!!! - Similar Threads - Gaming going fail

2. “Failed to send to your PC”

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    “Failed to send to your PC”: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sifly1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g4yr51/failed_to_send_to_your_pc/
  3. Application Fails after Xbox Game Pass PC Beta

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Application Fails after Xbox Game Pass PC Beta: This Application works fine after a clean install of windows when i install a game on Xbox game pass it breaks the application and i can no longer use it to Tweak my laptops settings. anyone have any idea where to start? getting alittle tired of clean installs to get this...
  4. Xbox Beta (PC)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox Beta (PC): so i try download the xbox beta app for the PC version and before i start install it says i need to update my windows so i go yes, 20 mins later my computer has finished updating but i get this awful bright greyish filter over my screen and changed desktop background, so like...
  5. Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) Xbox

in Windows 10 News
    Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) Xbox: [ATTACH] “Are you feeling anything that could be construed as explosive cell death? No? Wonderful! Let’s get started.” – Dr. Phineas Wells from The Outer Worlds We think this quote from The Outer Worlds is applicable in most situations. No explosive cell death? Awesome!...
  6. Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) Xbox

in Windows 10 News
    Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) Xbox: [ATTACH] I don’t know if you remembered that we have more games coming out in September, but maybe you knew, since we always have more games coming for our PC gamers. It’s true and just because it’s late in the month, doesn’t mean that we’ll hold out on giving you more...
  7. Xbox game pass for PC (Beta)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game pass for PC (Beta): I bought Xbox game pass pc (beta) and 2 weeks ago i downloaded gears of war 4. I played for 2 weeks with no problems but today when i open xbox menü on my PC it is started to download again gears of war 4 (135gb). So my internet connection is very low speed (4mbps=max...
  8. Xbox Game Pass (beta) for pc Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass (beta) for pc Issue: I have Just recently purchased the xbox game pass and downloaded forza horizon on my pc then i also purchased the ultimate version for it and later on refunded the ultimate version and now the original says that it converted to the ultimate version and does not work when i...
  9. Xbox Game Pass PC Beta

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass PC Beta: Any one tried this? I might try it just to play Metro Exodus, and Hellblade https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game...D=xgponsfahome 135066
  10. Games Not Launching on Xbox (Beta) app for PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games Not Launching on Xbox (Beta) app for PC: Hey guys, After i finish downloading games, such as Astroneer and Wargroove on the Xbox (Beta) app for Windows 10 i am unable to launch these games. Once i press the PLAY button for any of these games nothing happens, however Sea of Thieves does in fact work. Please Help...