Windows 10: Pc gets hanged while playing games and unable to do Anything even restart

Discus and support Pc gets hanged while playing games and unable to do Anything even restart in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; While playing game for a while my pc suddenly hang and i can't do anything even restart then i have to turn off the power and start again.What could be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by S4JID, Oct 9, 2020.

1. S4JID Win User

Pc gets hanged while playing games and unable to do Anything even restart

While playing game for a while my pc suddenly hang and i can't do anything even restart then i have to turn off the power and start again.What could be the problem i am facing?

:)

S4JID, Oct 9, 2020

2. PC hangs when playing games and plays boken game audio in the background.

Hi Merskyl,

Thank you for replying back with the status of the issue.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• Does the issue persist only when playing games?
    • Do you face similar issues when you play videos using a video player?

Method 1: I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search box next to
      Start
      button and select the top most search result.
    • Click on View all from left side panel of the screen.
    • Select Hardware and Devices, click on
      Advanced option and check Apply repairs automatically
      option.
    • Follow the on screen instructions.

Method 2: If the issue persist, I suggest you to uninstall the graphics card driver from
    device manager manually by following the steps from the link below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Press Windows key + X and click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Display adapter option.
    • Right click on the graphics card driver and select Uninstall option.
    • Restart the computer to reinstall the driver automatically and check if the changes is effective.

Write back to us with the status of the issue for further assistance. Your reply is important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Oct 9, 2020
  3. Can't play my pes13 game on my windows 10 professional PC desktop

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to play game.

I will certainly help you with this.

Did you check the game compatibility with Windows 10?

I would suggest you to go through the below steps:

Steps: Try to run the program in compatibility mode:

• Right click on the game icon through which you launch the game.

• Click on properties.

• Click on compatibility tab.

• Check the box, run this program in compatibility mode and select the previous operating system.

• Click on apply and then ok.

I hope this helps. Please post back with the status of the issue and we will be glad to assist you further.

Shubham Chaubey, Oct 9, 2020
  4. Paola Gar Win User

System hangs with black screen while gaming?

Hi,

We'd like to get the following information:

• Have you made any recent update to your PC?
    • When did you start experiencing the issue?
    • Are you only experiencing the issue if you're playing a specific game or it's occurring on every game you're playing?
    • Are you also experiencing the same even though you're not playing a game on your PC?

We also suggest turning off your PC and let it rest for a minute then restart and check if you'll still experience the same issue.

Looking forward to your response.

Paola Gar, Oct 9, 2020
Thema:

1. Pc gets hanged while playing games and unable to do Anything even restart - Similar Threads - gets hanged while

2. My PC hangs for a split second while doing anything.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC hangs for a split second while doing anything.: I have a dell precision 7540. It's a great laptop with an Intel Xeon E-2286M, an Nvidia Quadro T2000, and 64 GB ram. For some reason whenever I'm doing anything at all, whether it be scrolling on a web page or even just typing, my pc hangs for one or two seconds and then...
  3. My PC hangs for a split second while doing anything.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC hangs for a split second while doing anything.: I have a dell precision 7540. It's a great laptop with an Intel Xeon E-2286M, an Nvidia Quadro T2000, and 64 GB ram. For some reason whenever I'm doing anything at all, whether it be scrolling on a web page or even just typing, my pc hangs for one or two seconds and then...
  4. PC restarts while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC restarts while playing games: I've had this problem for a while now. While gaming my PC suddently restarts. I don't hear the fans speeding up compared to using my PC normally, nor does it happen whenever I do something potentially hard to compute. As far as I've seen theres no indication when it happens....
  5. PC restarts while playing games

PC restarts while playing games: I've had this problem for a while now. While gaming my PC suddently restarts. I don't hear the fans speeding up compared to using my PC normally, nor does it happen whenever I do something potentially hard to compute. As far as I've seen theres no indication when it happens....
  6. PC keeps restarting while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps restarting while playing games: I've had this for a while now where my pc suddenly turns of as if the power was cut off which isn't the cause and then immediately just boots up again, there is no BSOD. It has only happened so far when playing games with high graphics. I always get the following events just...
  7. PC keeps restarting while playing games

PC keeps restarting while playing games: I've had this for a while now where my pc suddenly turns of as if the power was cut off which isn't the cause and then immediately just boots up again, there is no BSOD. It has only happened so far when playing games with high graphics. I always get the following events just...
  8. PC keeps restarting while playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Pc hangs while gaming

Pc hangs while gaming: Hello! I am a windows 10 pro user and my name is Aryan. Recently, my pc hangs while I click on my game. I play asphalt 9 and it hangs for a while, making my pc almost dead!! One reason that I noticed is that the disk usage goes to 100% while gaming in my pc. I contacted...
  10. pc restarts while only playing games

pc restarts while only playing games: i recently beilt a new computer and my setup is ryzen 9 5900x, 32gb 3200mhz, ASUS ROG Strix B550-E Gaming AMD AM4, 1000watt silverstone psu, 2070 super. my pc resets when i am playing games like rust and rainbow 6 seige. the thermals are fine and the cpu and gpu only got up...