Windows 10: Pc getting blue screens after I got a notification for Drive Error

Discus and support Pc getting blue screens after I got a notification for Drive Error in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Left my computer sleep overnight, went to turn it on and everything was fine but I got an error notification prompting me to reset to repair drive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/JSTRD100K, Jan 25, 2020.

1. Pc getting blue screens after I got a notification for Drive Error

Left my computer sleep overnight, went to turn it on and everything was fine but I got an error notification prompting me to reset to repair drive errors. Now my pc is just blue screening then diagnosing, then blue screening.

Edit: It seems to have fixed itself after repairing to a previous version of windows. Gotta love these updates

submitted by /u/JSTRD100K
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/JSTRD100K, Jan 25, 2020

2. blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Jan 25, 2020
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Jan 25, 2020
  4. Pc getting blue screens after I got a notification for Drive Error

Error. Blue Screen

Hi,

In addition to the above mentioned solutions by Community members, I would like to add the following:

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Jan 25, 2020
Thema:

Pc getting blue screens after I got a notification for Drive Error

1. Pc getting blue screens after I got a notification for Drive Error - Similar Threads - getting blue screens

2. My PC is getting blue screen errors randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC is getting blue screen errors randomly: My PC is getting random Blue Screen errors. Some errors are "IRQL_NOT_GREATER_OR_EQUAL" "PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA" "KERNAL AUTO BOOST INVALID LOCK RELEASE" "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" "SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION - NVLDDMKM.SYS" I have completely formatted my PC...
  3. I was doing something and Got the Blue Screen

I was doing something and Got the Blue Screen: Code: <font face="Segoe UI, Arial" size="4"><b><hr>Welcome to WhoCrashed (HOME EDITION) v 6.65</b><hr></b></font><br> <font face="Segoe UI, Arial" size="2" color="000000">This program checks for drivers which have been crashing your computer. If your computer has displayed a...
  4. I get a blank blue screen

I get a blank blue screen: When i turn on my laptop, and click sign in, i only get a blank blue screen. No desk top . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-get-a-blank-blue-screen/567b494f-f70d-4600-a8d0-ad3e0af1196a
  5. I have got blue screen error in windows showing code : DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_THAN_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have got blue screen error in windows showing code : DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_THAN_EQUAL: Here is the link of the folder of my system file and minidump file link :https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuxbLKEP2-GFgQXm1j7m6Rkrc4nt?e=nSj2Px Also very often in my windows wifi option does not appear and to fix this i have to do repeat task of uninstalling and then reinstalling...
  6. PC blue screen error after successful boot/log in

PC blue screen error after successful boot/log in: Hopefully this is the right place to post something like this. My PC when booted regularly allows me to sign into my admin account but after like roughly a minute or so, goes into a blue screen crash. The below is what led up to it. So I was attempting to pair my...
  7. Got blue screen

Got blue screen: Can not reset or restart, it's a Bad system configuration info code https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/got-blue-screen/485d9161-6f05-41d6-abf6-9632ce183be4
  8. Keep getting blue screen even after a PC reset

Keep getting blue screen even after a PC reset: So recently I kept getting blue screen with the message "UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION" and Hi, You may need to know this : OS : Windows 10 CPU : Intel i3 3220 3.2GHz RAM : 4GB 1600MHz GPU : Digital Alliance GeForce GT630 2GB DDR5 HDD : 500GB Seagate 7200RPM Free Space...
  9. I downloaded latest update and got the blue screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I downloaded latest update and got the blue screen: The October update happened and now I have the blue screen. I've tried rebooting hitting f4 and one time only the screen came up for troubleshooting and was able to restore to before the update but it said it didn't work. Later I input my info at the login but it went back...
  10. I am getting blue screen error. How to resolve it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am getting blue screen error. How to resolve it: [ATTACH] I am getting blue screen error. How to resolve it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/i-am-getting-blue-screen-error-how-to-resolve-it/a7d2832a-573a-48b9-88eb-57ca4a9a739c