Windows 10: PC getting freezed when idle

Discus and support PC getting freezed when idle in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; this is random, not usual My windows 1909 What's the actual reason for such random freezing, submitted by /u/hard2resist [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/hard2resist, Oct 23, 2020.

1. PC getting freezed when idle

this is random, not usual My windows 1909

What's the actual reason for such random freezing,

submitted by /u/hard2resist
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/hard2resist, Oct 23, 2020
  2. Jonas Flo Win User

Bluetooth still on while idle

Thanks for following the steps. Now, the settings won't take effect if you are only using normal PC idle mode. Normal functionality of Bluetooth and Wi-Fi settings are to stay connected even if PC is idle. With the settings that you have created, we would
    suggest that you set your PC to automatically go to Sleep or
    Hibernate
    once idle. In this way, the settings "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power" should take effect.

To set your PC to automatically go to Sleep or Hibernate when idle, please follow these steps:

• Open Control Panel, set view by: Small
      icons.
    • Look for Power Options.
    • Click on Change when the computer sleeps on the left pane.
    • Set a timer.

Please try it out. Hope it helps. If you have any other concerns, don't hesitate to come back to us.

Jonas Flo, Oct 23, 2020
  3. pc freezes when left idle

The pc freezes when left idle. Even the mouse wouldn't move. Looked at event viewer, nothing looks abnormal in it. It's definitely not hard drive because I recently replaced it with a new one. Does anyone have a solution to this?

mayank deshpande, Oct 23, 2020
  4. PC getting freezed when idle

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Oct 23, 2020
Thema:

PC getting freezed when idle

1. PC getting freezed when idle - Similar Threads - getting freezed idle

2. Computer freezes when idle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freezes when idle: Hello,Ive been experiencing a very wierd issue on my computer. Whenever i boot up and let my computer run idle, the screen will freeze and i wont be able to do anything but hold down power and restart it. Sometimes it will freeze after 4 minutes, sometimes after running idle...
  3. Computer freezes when idle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer freezes when idle: Hello,Ive been experiencing a very wierd issue on my computer. Whenever i boot up and let my computer run idle, the screen will freeze and i wont be able to do anything but hold down power and restart it. Sometimes it will freeze after 4 minutes, sometimes after running idle...
  4. Windows 11 Freeze When Idle

Windows 11 Freeze When Idle: PC is set to never sleep. Almost every morning when arriving to my PC it allows me to wake the screens with the mouse but everything is frozen. My clock widget rainmeter appears to have been working right up the the wake moment. All other processes freeze in the state shown....
  5. Gaming PC freezes only when idle.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming PC freezes only when idle.: Ever since I've gotten my current PC I've had an issue. The machine plays games perfectly and I've had no issues playing games at maxed out settings.However, the problem with this PC is that it will just randomly freeze when IDLE. The PC has never frozen when I'm playing a...
  6. Gaming PC freezes only when idle.

Gaming PC freezes only when idle.: Ever since I've gotten my current PC I've had an issue. The machine plays games perfectly and I've had no issues playing games at maxed out settings.However, the problem with this PC is that it will just randomly freeze when IDLE. The PC has never frozen when I'm playing a...
  7. Gaming PC freezes only when idle.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Windows freezes when left idle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows freezes when left idle: Hi. I just wanna ask why does my laptop freezes when i left it idle? It's just randomly freezes and restart then when i left it untouch it's frozen again. Imusing windows 10 1709...
  9. Windows 10 gets slow or freezes when left idle

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 gets slow or freezes when left idle: Hi all i'm new to this (old account but didn't post that much) forum and i have a problem with my desktop pc So i have Windows 10 Insider Preview (14986) and yes i know that windows insider builds have problems and shouldn't be installed as a standard operating system but...
  10. 1013X PC freezes when idle

in Windows 10 Support
    1013X PC freezes when idle: See my system description. One possibly critical thing that isn't listed: my boot drive is an Intel 750 NVME add-in device, with the most recent NVME drivers installed. (They don't officially support Win 10, I believe.) Under 10130 X64, the PC would freeze at random times....