Windows 10: Pc getting restart and simulataneously power getting on and off

Discus and support Pc getting restart and simulataneously power getting on and off in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My pc getting restarted while using it,the blue screen appears while using & get restarted.After that it will not start.While pressing power on button... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by shijuce, Mar 28, 2020.

1. shijuce Win User

Pc getting restart and simulataneously power getting on and off

My pc getting restarted while using it,the blue screen appears while using & get restarted.After that it will not start.While pressing power on button it will start and get off...after sometime the system will work as normal ..This error occured after installing new gpu

:)

shijuce, Mar 28, 2020

2. Power supply getting OFF while putting the PC on Sleep mode.

Hi Michael,

I will certainly help you with the Power issues facing with Windows 10.

This might occurred due to the invalid power settings on the PC.

I suggest you to try the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run
    power Troubleshooter.

• In the search box, type
      troubleshooting.

• Click on view all, select
      power.

• Click on next and follow the instruction.

Method 2: If the above method doesn’t help, I would suggest you to reset and restore all of the default Power Plans back with their default settings. Please follow the
    steps.

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Type Power Options and then
      Enter.
    • In the left pane Select Change when the computer sleeps.
    • Select Restore default settings on this plan.
    • Restart the computer and check with the issue.
    Please get back to us if you still required further assistance. We are glad to assist.

Thank you.

Danny Kishan, Mar 28, 2020
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Mar 28, 2020
  4. Pc getting restart and simulataneously power getting on and off

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Mar 28, 2020
Thema:

Pc getting restart and simulataneously power getting on and off

1. Pc getting restart and simulataneously power getting on and off - Similar Threads - getting restart simulataneously

2. My pc is getting stuck and then the keyboard not responding, automatically power offs. What...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc is getting stuck and then the keyboard not responding, automatically power offs. What...: My pc is getting freeze and not responding to cursor or any buttons. It automatically power offs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-getting-stuck-and-then-the-keyboard-not/9dcd4e98-5641-4abf-a15a-222df94e3957
  3. PC turns off and restarts for no reason. Kernal-Power

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC turns off and restarts for no reason. Kernal-Power: Hi,I am seeking some help... My PC is turning off randomly no shutdown or errors, just "off" then restarts.Getting some kernal power errors, which i have gone through and tried all the fixes for that... which includes page file, sleep, changing new RAM, testing CPU, RAM and...
  4. PC turns off and restarts for no reason. Kernal-Power

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC turns off and restarts for no reason. Kernal-Power: Hi,I am seeking some help... My PC is turning off randomly no shutdown or errors, just "off" then restarts.Getting some kernal power errors, which i have gone through and tried all the fixes for that... which includes page file, sleep, changing new RAM, testing CPU, RAM and...
  5. My pc gets stuck on restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc gets stuck on restart: this kept happening for 3 years and its still the same. when I click restart my pc shuts down and when it opens again it gets stuck on the logo, no loading circle or anything. I cant update windows because of that issue. I tried sfc scannow....
  6. My pc gets stuck on restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc gets stuck on restart: this kept happening for 3 years and its still the same. when I click restart my pc shuts down and when it opens again it gets stuck on the logo, no loading circle or anything. I cant update windows because of that issue. I tried sfc scannow....
  7. My pc gets stuck on restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. PC doesn't restart/power off correctly.

PC doesn't restart/power off correctly.: I've been having issues with my PC. I tired to power it off but I only received a blue screen saying that my process to power if off has faild. Tried restarting and that gave the same result. I tried different methods and nothing works. I even tried to reset and that didn't...
  9. Pc getting restart and simulataneously power getting on and off

Pc getting restart and simulataneously power getting on and off: My pc getting restarted while using it,the blue screen appears while using & get restarted.After that it will not start.While pressing power on button it will start and get off...after sometime the system will work as normal ..This error occured after installing new gpu...
  10. PC getting restart

PC getting restart: Operating System : Windows 10 Enterprise 64-bit (10.0, Build 14393) My PC is getting restart sometimes. I found following Event Log. What will be the issue? The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 (0xffff980b59389000, 0x0000000000000002,...