Windows 10: PC getting restart

Discus and support PC getting restart in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Operating System : Windows 10 Enterprise 64-bit (10.0, Build 14393) My PC is getting restart sometimes. I found following Event Log. What will be the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jaga_da, Aug 2, 2018.

1. Jaga_da Win User

PC getting restart

Operating System : Windows 10 Enterprise 64-bit (10.0, Build 14393)

My PC is getting restart sometimes. I found following Event Log. What will be the issue?

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 (0xffff980b59389000, 0x0000000000000002, 0xfffff805c35228b0, 0x0000000000000000). A dump was saved in: C:\windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 63ee5889-1d6c-43e2-be45-c277dfe9c92f.

:)

Jaga_da, Aug 2, 2018

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Aug 2, 2018
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Aug 2, 2018
  4. PC getting restart

MY PC has just statred to restart even during Boot and after boot, Please help.

if you want to change any setting just do it step by step so you know what might happen when your pc restart again and again

micropage7, Aug 2, 2018
Thema:

PC getting restart

1. PC getting restart - Similar Threads - getting restart

2. My computer is at the breaking point, i get different crashes every minute and restarts...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is at the breaking point, i get different crashes every minute and restarts...: One of the few codes i've been getting: Kernel mode trapCache managerIrqr_not_less_or_equalSystem managementKernel heap failureI can't even command prompt to scan my PC for corrupted files because after a minute of being active, gets a crash and starts over again.Not related,...
  3. My computer is at the breaking point, i get different crashes every minute and restarts...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer is at the breaking point, i get different crashes every minute and restarts...: One of the few codes i've been getting: Kernel mode trapCache managerIrqr_not_less_or_equalSystem managementKernel heap failureI can't even command prompt to scan my PC for corrupted files because after a minute of being active, gets a crash and starts over again.Not related,...
  4. My computer is at the breaking point, i get different crashes every minute and restarts...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My laptop is keep restarting in loop and showing windows getting ready

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is keep restarting in loop and showing windows getting ready: I tried every possible ways and keys to solve this but it’s not working what to do now let me know please help me Microsoft I have so much work to do but my laptop is not opening just restarting and showing windows getting ready....
  6. My laptop is keep restarting and showing that windows getting ready and it’s going in loop...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is keep restarting and showing that windows getting ready and it’s going in loop...: My laptop is keep restarting and showing that the windows is getting ready and it’s going in loop again again same thing is happening what to do I tried every possible ways to solve it but it not worked please help me Microsoft to solve this problem...
  7. My laptop is keep restarting in loop and showing windows getting ready

My laptop is keep restarting in loop and showing windows getting ready: I tried every possible ways and keys to solve this but it’s not working what to do now let me know please help me Microsoft I have so much work to do but my laptop is not opening just restarting and showing windows getting ready....
  8. My laptop is keep restarting and showing that windows getting ready and it’s going in loop...

My laptop is keep restarting and showing that windows getting ready and it’s going in loop...: My laptop is keep restarting and showing that the windows is getting ready and it’s going in loop again again same thing is happening what to do I tried every possible ways to solve it but it not worked please help me Microsoft to solve this problem...
  9. My laptop is keep restarting in loop and showing windows getting ready

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. My laptop is keep restarting and showing that windows getting ready and it’s going in loop...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade