Windows 10: PC gives blue screen and reboots when started

Discus and support PC gives blue screen and reboots when started in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hi, i'm using a Samsung SSD 970 evo 250GB as my boot drive. once in a while, more times than not, when i turn on my pc, after it posts, it will give... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by eranv1456, Apr 7, 2020.

1. eranv1456 Win User

PC gives blue screen and reboots when started

hi, i'm using a Samsung SSD 970 evo 250GB as my boot drive.
    once in a while, more times than not, when i turn on my pc, after it posts, it will give the blue screen of death, collect data or something and then reboot or shut down.
    after that, it turns on and boots normally.
    i have tried a lot of different "solutions" and nothing changed.
    i check the event viewer every time and i'm 99.9% sure that the crash is caused by something called a "bugcheck"' and i have no idea what to do with that.

can someone please tell me what they think the problem is software or hardware and what i can do to stop the crashes?
    thanks!

:)

eranv1456, Apr 7, 2020

2. blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Apr 7, 2020
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Apr 7, 2020
  4. hermmie17 Win User

Screen goes blue / black on start of atitool

i tried 0.26 and the new beta but its the same... if i start atitool the screen immidiately goes blue or black and i have to reboot... the computer doesnt really hang but the screen seems to be lost.
    any suggestions? i dont have any other programs running, i dont even want to OC my card i just want to have control over the fan speed, i have a x1800xt btw.

hermmie17, Apr 7, 2020
Thema:

1. PC gives blue screen and reboots when started - Similar Threads - blue screen reboots

2. My PC keeps giving me a blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC keeps giving me a blue screen: My PC has been crashing randomly and I cant find what the problem is. I completely wiped my hard drive and that didn't work, I even cleared my bios and that didn't help either. Here is the log-SourceWindowsSummaryShut down unexpectedlyDate‎11/‎22/‎2022 7:57 PMStatusNot...
  3. My PC keeps giving me a blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC keeps giving me a blue screen: My PC has been crashing randomly and I cant find what the problem is. I completely wiped my hard drive and that didn't work, I even cleared my bios and that didn't help either. Here is the log-SourceWindowsSummaryShut down unexpectedlyDate‎11/‎22/‎2022 7:57 PMStatusNot...
  4. PC crashing and rebooting with blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC crashing and rebooting with blue screen: Whenever I use my pc for long, my pc reboots with the blue screen system failure. I tried the upgrade fix and some other things but it didn't fixed my issue. Here are the links of my mini dump files please check and help....
  5. Blue Screen when attempting to reboot or power on PC in 20H2!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue Screen when attempting to reboot or power on PC in 20H2!!: Hello, I've written this post in the Microsoft Community because I've discovered acritical error for people that are using WiFi Dongles. I just updated my Dell Inspiron 15 5000 to the Windows 10 October 2020 Update 20H2 This PC had lost it's built-in WiFi a month ago and am...
  6. Blue Screen reboot

Blue Screen reboot: I am also getting a Microsoft blue screen error also called a stop error and the system gathers data and then restarts. I saw in another post of reading minidump dmp files. Is there some way I can open this and read it? Turns out each time the blue screen error happens it...
  7. Blue Screen Keep Showing When Start Pc

Blue Screen Keep Showing When Start Pc: I got this problem from yesterday, the blue screen keeps showing out when I turn on my pc, never stop, and mostly error is memory management 091520-12000-01.dmp 15/9/2020 10:38:19 MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 0x0000001a 00000000`00041791 ffff8f80`06fc2d30 fffff8fc`40739110...
  8. PC keep blue screen and rebooting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC keep blue screen and rebooting: keep habing blue screen when i check the event viewer like this The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000000a 0x0000000000000014, 0x00000000000000ff, 0x00000000000000e5, 0xfffff8022cacbc17. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id:...
  9. PC reboot when i start a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC reboot when i start a game: Hey guys! (before u start to read I just wanna tell you that I'm not a technical PC guy, I just like to play games, but I don't understand that much about hardware and PC stuff, be kind Happy ) So in the last few days, my computer just started to reboot while I was gaming,...
  10. Frequent Blue Screen of Death when starting up PC

Frequent Blue Screen of Death when starting up PC: Hello guys, I have recently encountered Blue Screen Error almost daily. Every time I started up my PC, it run into BSOD 1 or 2 times then work normally after. I checked for hardware error but found none and I tried many solutions on forum but didn't get any result. Thus,...