Windows 10: PC goes into bare cyan pre-Welcome screen after a time

Discus and support PC goes into bare cyan pre-Welcome screen after a time in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have several Windows 10 1803 or 1809 version PCs which have Standby set to 'Never'. After a period of time, say 15 minutes or so, the working desktop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DaiBell, Dec 17, 2018.

1. DaiBell Win User

PC goes into bare cyan pre-Welcome screen after a time

I have several Windows 10 1803 or 1809 version PCs which have Standby set to 'Never'. After a period of time, say 15 minutes or so, the working desktop display becomes a pre-Welcome screen bare cyan display which will not respond to mouse, keyboard or CTRL+ALT+DEL. A re-boot is needed which starts normally with the login screen. Any solutions?

:)

DaiBell, Dec 17, 2018

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Dec 17, 2018
  3. RCoon Win User
    PC Build Steps

1.1 - Ideally put optical in SATA 0, and SSD in SATA 1, this will cause the optical drive to be the default 1st boot option. You can change it manually if not, but I like it this way
    2.infinity - yes, that's fine. if it's above 70 +/- 5 degrees, then it may just need a repaste/remount

RCoon, Dec 17, 2018
  4. Cliff S Win User

Cyan & Teal AeroHybrid

Thanks Keith. I just need to decide some minor, barely noticeable things now, like window frame color(a soft teal or a more highlighted cyan. The frame is just as veeeeery thin line, so...)

Cliff S, Dec 17, 2018
Thema:

1. PC goes into bare cyan pre-Welcome screen after a time - Similar Threads - goes bare cyan

2. My PC Freeze at Welcome screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC Freeze at Welcome screen: Hey, I am Prince Gupta an Entrepreneur today I kind of like having some fun with my pc I open my cabinet case remove the CMOS battery and reinserted it and start my pc it was reset the BIOS than I setup my BIOS and restarted my of while starting it loaded but after than it...
  3. Pc stuck on welcome screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc stuck on welcome screen: I formated my pc and now when i turn it on its stuck on the welcome screen. Its been like this for more than an hour https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-stuck-on-welcome-screen/c5cc6719-243d-4cad-9fd6-a29692b4b53e
  4. After the sign in welcome page my PC goes to the next screen showing close down restart...

in Windows 10 Customization
    After the sign in welcome page my PC goes to the next screen showing close down restart...: HelloThank you that worked great. Can you also help with a similar problem? After the sign in welcome page my PC goes to the next screen showing my favourite tiles and the buttons to close down restart etc. How do I change the background colour on this page. Please tell me in...
  5. PC freezes at welcome loading screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC freezes at welcome loading screen: I tried ever solution on YouTube. My pc has been like this for weeks and I feel like giving up. I am considering using it as a target at the shooting range and will just get another one. Before I destroy it please give me some advice if there is any other way :( submitted...
  6. My pc is stuck on welcome screen after login

My pc is stuck on welcome screen after login: So i just got a new gpu/32gb ram max recommened/650W psu. My motherboard is H110M PRO VD PLUS by msi. Ive plugged every plug in properly, and done multiple checks to ensure that it wasnt my ignorance. The pc does turn on, but it goes straight to the windows homescreen, where...
  7. REVISED - Cyan anomalies on monitor screen

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    REVISED - Cyan anomalies on monitor screen: In the last week I noticed a pronounced "cyan anomaly" when playing games (but also present on likes of MS Money). I attach a couple of screenshots by way of example. Not sure what they are and why? Thought it was my graphics card so replaced that (upgraded to a rather tasty...
  8. Cyan anomalies on monitor screen

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Cyan anomalies on monitor screen: In the last week I noticed a pronounced "cyan anomaly" when playing games (but also present on likes of MS Money). I attach a couple of screenshots by way of example. Not sure what they are and why? Thought it was my graphics card so replaced that (upgraded to a rather tasty...
  9. Wrong time shown briefly on Welcome screen

Wrong time shown briefly on Welcome screen: I noticed that when I start my Windows 10 laptop (Lenovo Legion Y530), the Welcome screen briefly shows the wrong time (12 hours behind my timezone), then in a few seconds changes to the correct time. It doesn't happen every time I boot up - couldn't establish a clear pattern...
  10. Is it possible to display the time and date in the Welcome Screen?

Is it possible to display the time and date in the Welcome Screen?: Hi all - Is it possible to display the date and time on the Welcome Screen in W10? Not the Lock Screen, but the Welcome (login) Screen. I disabled my lock screen using Group Policy but would like the time (and date if possible.) Thanks! *Confused 114147