Windows 10: pc goes not in sleep mode after november update

Discus and support pc goes not in sleep mode after november update in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hi My pc with windows 10 pro version 1511 goes not in sleep mode. When i press the sleepbutton on the keyboard it worksd. Set i the pc so that i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by glda19, Nov 29, 2015.

1. glda19 Win User

pc goes not in sleep mode after november update

hi

My pc with windows 10 pro version 1511 goes not in sleep mode.
    When i press the sleepbutton on the keyboard it worksd.

Set i the pc so that i must go to sleepmode after 1 min. The screen will be black but he pc does not go to sleep

Why? Befor the november update it works

powercfg -requests
    DISPLAY:
    None.

SYSTEM:
    [DRIVER] DFX Audio Enhancer (ROOT\MEDIA\0000)
    Currently one audio stream is used
    [DRIVER] Realtek High Definition Audio (HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0892&SUBSYS_1043841B&REV_1003\4&141f45d&0&0001)
    Currently one audio stream is used
    [PROCESS] \Device\HarddiskVolume3\Windows\System32\dllhost.exe
    A file is deleted.

What can i do about it

:)

glda19, Nov 29, 2015

2. No sleep or hibernate after November update.

After installing the November update my computer no longer stays in sleep or hibernate. It goes into the mode but comes back on after a short time. Anyone have a solution for this?

BUCKFRIEND, Nov 29, 2015
  3. Screen times out during Windows Defemder scan

Does screen goes off or does your PC goes into sleep mode?

Try turn off Sleep mode and see whether problem persist?

Run Windows Update and install all updates.

Normally, during scan PC shouldn't go on sleep, but if after update problem persist, open start and search for Feedback and open Feedback Hub and report this issue.

Cyber_Defend_Team, Nov 29, 2015
  4. jmgmcg Win User

I had the same problem. I uninstalled DFX 12 and my computer now goes into auto sleep easily. I also have Realtek drivers for audio and these do not stop sleep. Hopefully FxSound will come up with a better driver for Windows 10 soon as I will miss DFX in the meantime. Hope this helps

jmgmcg, Feb 12, 2016
Thema:

1. pc goes not in sleep mode after november update - Similar Threads - goes sleep mode

2. My pc goes straight to sleep mode after booting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc goes straight to sleep mode after booting: So this night, there was a power cut at my house and my pc was active macro on a game and this morning, I woke up, restored the electricity and booted my pc but then the screen turned black and the power button was ticking that means on my pc that it’s in sleep mode I have a...
  3. My pc goes straight to sleep mode after booting

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My pc goes straight to sleep mode after booting: So this night, there was a power cut at my house and my pc was active macro on a game and this morning, I woke up, restored the electricity and booted my pc but then the screen turned black and the power button was ticking that means on my pc that it’s in sleep mode I have a...
  4. My pc goes straight to sleep mode after booting

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. My PC goes on sleep mode occasionally

My PC goes on sleep mode occasionally: My PC suddenly goes to sleep mode occasionally while I'm using it. I have set sleep mode as "never". I called a technician and he is saying it's a graphics card issue. I have reset my graphics card and it fixed the issue, just today it's happening again. Please help in using...
  6. My PC goes on sleep mode occasionally

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC goes on sleep mode occasionally: My PC suddenly goes to sleep mode occasionally while I'm using it. I have set sleep mode as "never". I called a technician and he is saying it's a graphics card issue. I have reset my graphics card and it fixed the issue, just today it's happening again. Please help in using...
  7. My PC goes on sleep mode occasionally

8. My pc goes into sleep mode occasionally

My pc goes into sleep mode occasionally: Hi this problem happens to me for some time.My pc suddenly goes into sleep mode while I am working or not.It happens occasionally.I have the power settings into go to sleep mode never from display settings. Nothing happens.Before I called a technician he said that the problem...
  9. My pc goes into sleep mode occasionally

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc goes into sleep mode occasionally: Hi this problem happens to me for some time.My pc suddenly goes into sleep mode while I am working or not.It happens occasionally.I have the power settings into go to sleep mode never from display settings. Nothing happens.Before I called a technician he said that the problem...
  10. My pc goes into sleep mode occasionally