Windows 10: pc goes not in sleep mode after november update

Discus and support pc goes not in sleep mode after november update in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hi My pc with windows 10 pro version 1511 goes not in sleep mode. When i press the sleepbutton on the keyboard it worksd. Set i the pc so that i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by glda19, Nov 29, 2015.

1. glda19 Win User

pc goes not in sleep mode after november update

hi

My pc with windows 10 pro version 1511 goes not in sleep mode.
    When i press the sleepbutton on the keyboard it worksd.

Set i the pc so that i must go to sleepmode after 1 min. The screen will be black but he pc does not go to sleep

Why? Befor the november update it works

powercfg -requests
    DISPLAY:
    None.

SYSTEM:
    [DRIVER] DFX Audio Enhancer (ROOT\MEDIA\0000)
    Currently one audio stream is used
    [DRIVER] Realtek High Definition Audio (HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0892&SUBSYS_1043841B&REV_1003\4&141f45d&0&0001)
    Currently one audio stream is used
    [PROCESS] \Device\HarddiskVolume3\Windows\System32\dllhost.exe
    A file is deleted.

What can i do about it

:)

glda19, Nov 29, 2015

2. No sleep or hibernate after November update.

After installing the November update my computer no longer stays in sleep or hibernate. It goes into the mode but comes back on after a short time. Anyone have a solution for this?

BUCKFRIEND, Nov 29, 2015
  3. Screen times out during Windows Defemder scan

Does screen goes off or does your PC goes into sleep mode?

Try turn off Sleep mode and see whether problem persist?

Run Windows Update and install all updates.

Normally, during scan PC shouldn't go on sleep, but if after update problem persist, open start and search for Feedback and open Feedback Hub and report this issue.

Cyber_Defend_Team, Nov 29, 2015
  4. jmgmcg Win User

I had the same problem. I uninstalled DFX 12 and my computer now goes into auto sleep easily. I also have Realtek drivers for audio and these do not stop sleep. Hopefully FxSound will come up with a better driver for Windows 10 soon as I will miss DFX in the meantime. Hope this helps

jmgmcg, Feb 12, 2016
Thema:

1. pc goes not in sleep mode after november update - Similar Threads - goes sleep mode

2. monitor goes into sleep mode

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    monitor goes into sleep mode: If I'm starting up my PC from sleep mode, my monitor goes into sleep mode 5 - 10 seconds after it gets going. If I'm turning on my PC, this isn't an issue; it works fine. My graphics card is up to date. Help!...
  3. Windows 10 never goes to sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 never goes to sleep mode: Hi, I have a strange power settings problem with my Win 10. 1. If I set the time to sleep to anything except non "never", it goes to sleep mode after 2 mins if unattended, no matter if I have anything running in the background. 2. If I specify "System unattended sleep...
  4. PC Sleep Mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    PC Sleep Mode: After a period of inactivity, my PC goes into a mode where it shows pictures from my files. This is fine and I like this feature. However, this seems to take place after one minute of inactivity. How can I lengthen the interval before this takes place?...
  5. PC hibernates / goes into sleep mode upon logout / screen lock

in Windows 10 Support
    PC hibernates / goes into sleep mode upon logout / screen lock: I am using my work computer. It's a laptop with a power connection (not running on battery.) The laptop is hocked up to two monitors (a total of three monitors, counting the laptop's own screen - I usually keep my laptop closed, however.) Since I am at work I always lock the...
  6. PC acting weird after november's update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC acting weird after november's update: Hello guys, i am new here so i will try to be on point as possible. *Smile After the big update of this month (November 2015) my computer is acting strange. When i try to play any game, my FPS is fine, but after a couple of minutes the fps drop half and because of...
  7. Windows 10 automatically goes in sleep mode!!

Windows 10 automatically goes in sleep mode!!: Hello friends .. i am using windows 10 since last two weeks..since installation i am facing this issue .. my pc goes into sleep mode without any reason..suppose i am working on anything ..like i am watching you tube videos or anything..suddenly my screen changes to black and...
  8. Laptop goes to sleep mode after plugging in charger

Laptop goes to sleep mode after plugging in charger: Hello. I have a ASUS X550C laptop. The original charger broke, so i bought a charger for it at my local market (the brand is "Innergie"), which also works for ASUS laptops. Now since i got this charger, i was experiencing issues where my laptop would randomly go to sleep...
  9. After November update computer goes to lock screen on own

in Windows 10 Support
    After November update computer goes to lock screen on own: Prior to this update I could and did leave my computer running all day and night and when I come back to it I am always at the desktop, now I sit down and move the mouse and I am back at the lock then login screen. I have checked all the power and screen saver settings and...
  10. Goes out of sleep mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Goes out of sleep mode: Dear forum Does any one else use the sleep mode function? When using mine, well then it works, also when starting it up again. My problem is that if i want to go to bed, and put sleep mode on, then it turns on by it self after a while. Yesterday evening it did it after...