Windows 10: PC goes to blue screen then restarts

Discus and support PC goes to blue screen then restarts in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello. My PC keeps going to a blue screen than restarts. I have seen a few different "Stop Codes" one of them being "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT" then I see... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by orlandocoronado, Apr 5, 2021.

1. PC goes to blue screen then restarts

Hello.

My PC keeps going to a blue screen than restarts.

I have seen a few different "Stop Codes" one of them being "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT"

then I see a QR code on the blue screen.
    My pc then restarts and as if nothing happens. It does this a few times.
    I tried resetting the PC completely as if it were new again but have no luck as it only restarts it.

Please help.

:)

orlandocoronado, Apr 5, 2021

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Apr 5, 2021
  3. Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Apr 5, 2021
  4. PC goes to blue screen then restarts

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

I have tried all of the options there, Which is why i included in my post the lists of things that i performed to isolate the cause of bsod. Thanks

cainegetutua, Apr 5, 2021
Thema:

PC goes to blue screen then restarts

1. PC goes to blue screen then restarts - Similar Threads - goes blue screen

2. Blue screen PC restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen PC restart: Suddenly my PC got a restartDownloaded WinDbg and analyzed the dump fileused the !analyze -v and obtained the below************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit...
  3. Blue screen PC restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen PC restart: Suddenly my PC got a restartDownloaded WinDbg and analyzed the dump fileused the !analyze -v and obtained the below************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit...
  4. Laptop freezes, goes to blue screen error screen, then restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop freezes, goes to blue screen error screen, then restarts: Hello, this problem has been happening for months, it happens on some days but doesn't on other days, when I am on my laptop and this problem occurs, firstly the screen freezes, for about 15 seconds, then it transfers to a blue screen saying that my PC ran into a problem and...
  5. Laptop freezes, goes to blue screen error screen, then restarts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop freezes, goes to blue screen error screen, then restarts: Hello, this problem has been happening for months, it happens on some days but doesn't on other days, when I am on my laptop and this problem occurs, firstly the screen freezes, for about 15 seconds, then it transfers to a blue screen saying that my PC ran into a problem and...
  6. Laptop freezes, goes to blue screen error screen, then restarts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. PC will not restart. Blue screen error

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC will not restart. Blue screen error: Hello! My name is Jacob. This has to be one of the dumbest things I have done for not following instructions, but I’m currently having an issue with my laptop starting up. So, recently I was watching a Youtube tutorial on how to optimize your settings for performance on...
  8. Blue Screen and PC won't restart

Blue Screen and PC won't restart: Split from this thread. I have sane issue but cannot do anything on my computer. It wont let me shut down or restart jyst have blue screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-and-pc-wont-restart/a04fc3f8-aae6-4b43-a435-fa89ec494b1c
  9. My pc Restart to blue screen!!!

My pc Restart to blue screen!!!: Hello guys. Today i try to use my pc, but i get blue screen error and after i restart the pc i get another blue screen error. i try to use windows repair from dvd/usb boot but after showing windows logo i get blue screen each time! i also try to fix it from safe...
  10. Screen goes black with no warning, then restarts the pc

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen goes black with no warning, then restarts the pc: This started happening about a week ago, and it occurs almost once a day. The screen suddenly goes black for a second or so, then the pc restarts, it goes through the welcome screen etc. I get no warning at all. Its not because overheating, because sometimes it happens...