Windows 10: PC Goes To Sleep Automatically

Discus and support PC Goes To Sleep Automatically in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi, I need a little help with my pc. Recently I have been having a problem with my laptop going into sleep mode randomly even if I'm using it at the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Aarush Singhal, Aug 6, 2021.

1. PC Goes To Sleep Automatically

Hi, I need a little help with my pc. Recently I have been having a problem with my laptop going into sleep mode randomly even if I'm using it at the moment it happens. Sometimes it happens, once I turn it on, it doesn't happen anymore for a few minutes. But sometimes it goes into sleep mode, I turn the pc on and it goes into sleep mode again immediately or a few seconds later, so I have to turn it on again with the possibility to go into sleep mode again, and so on, or just continue to work normally before it happens again a few minutes later.I've been using Win10 since its release withou

:)

Aarush Singhal, Aug 6, 2021
  2. Eric Ber Win User

PC goes to sleep automatically.

Hi Hamza,

Conflicts with the power settings is one of the possible reasons why your computer goes to sleep automatically. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Which version and OS build number of Windows 10 is currently installed? To check, press the
      Windows key, type winver, and press the
      Enter
      key.

Meanwhile, you can try to run the Power troubleshooter. Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with your system's power settings. You can follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel by right click on
      Start
      Button.
    • In the search box, type troubleshooter, and then click
      Troubleshooting
    • Click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Power troubleshooter.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you try to follow the troubleshooting steps in this

thread
    that were provided by Aleksandr 10 and JanElliott_1969.

We're looking forward to your response.

Eric Ber, Aug 6, 2021
  3. PC goes to sleep automatically.

Hello

I have Dell core i5(7th generation). I am using windows 10. My system goes to sleep automatically sometimes. I have increased sleep set time but still I doesn't work. I usually happens while playing video game on my laptop. The game keep on running but system
    goes to sleep and I continues when I log in again.

Please suggest any solution for this problem.

Thank You.

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings / PC

HamzaMinhas1, Aug 6, 2021
  4. PC Goes To Sleep Automatically

Computer goes to Sleep mode automatically

Hi Anthony,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below if not tried already and check if it helps.

• Navigate to Start>Settings>System>Power & sleep.
    • In the right pane, select Never from the drop down list for
      Screen
      and Sleep.
    • Close the dialog box and check for status.

Hope the information is helpful. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 6, 2021
Thema:

PC Goes To Sleep Automatically

1. PC Goes To Sleep Automatically - Similar Threads - Goes Sleep Automatically

2. Laptop goes to sleep mode automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop goes to sleep mode automatically: Hi I have been facing a issue where my pc goes to sleep mode automatically all of a sudden when there is a power cut and inverter goes to battery. This happens even if I turned off the switch where my charging adapter is plugged in. I have already done hard reset of my laptop...
  3. Laptop goes to sleep mode automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop goes to sleep mode automatically: Hi I have been facing a issue where my pc goes to sleep mode automatically all of a sudden when there is a power cut and inverter goes to battery. This happens even if I turned off the switch where my charging adapter is plugged in. I have already done hard reset of my laptop...
  4. PC Stopped Automatically Sleeping

in Windows 10 Support
    PC Stopped Automatically Sleeping: Please advise if this is incorrect forum, or whether a thread already explains this (I did a search but didn't see anything). I have not installed anything or made any changes recently yet my desktop machine stopped going to sleep at inputted time. While monitor turns off...
  5. PC Will Not Automatically Sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    PC Will Not Automatically Sleep: After reinstalling windows after getting a new drive I encountered a strange issue, my computer will never sleep automatically. I have reduced the timer down to 1 minute and still nothing. Running "powercfg -devicequery wake_armed" results NONE, and running "powercfg...
  6. PC won't sleep automatically

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC won't sleep automatically: So apparently this is a problem when going into 1903 and 1909 And an update should have fixed this for ppl EXECUTION: [SERVICE] \Device\HarddiskVolume5\Windows\System32\svchost.exe (UsoSvc) Universal Orchestrato This is what's keeping my pc awake So do I have to...
  7. PC won't wake up after it goes into sleep mode manually or automatically

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC won't wake up after it goes into sleep mode manually or automatically: For some reason whenever my PC goes into sleep mode, it doesn't wake up at all when pressing buttons on my mouse or keyboard, and even the power button... Its completely unresponsive and i have to hold the button to force a restart, sometimes even having to turn the power bar...
  8. automatically sleep my pc

automatically sleep my pc: Hello , My PC automatically sleeps after 25-30 minutes and then goes to sleep for 1-2 seconds. Which is pretty annoying for me. How can I solve this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatically-sleep-my-pc/daa2cd47-87f3-4efc-bea6-82445d5bcc98
  9. Windows 10 goes to sleep automatically randomly

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 goes to sleep automatically randomly: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If your Windows 10 laptop or computer keeps going to sleep while using, here are a few things you need to take a look at to resolve the issue. Some users have been making complaints recently about problems where Windows [...] This post Windows 10 goes to...
  10. Windows 10 automatically goes in sleep mode!!

Windows 10 automatically goes in sleep mode!!: Hello friends .. i am using windows 10 since last two weeks..since installation i am facing this issue .. my pc goes into sleep mode without any reason..suppose i am working on anything ..like i am watching you tube videos or anything..suddenly my screen changes to black and...