Windows 10: Pc Goes up every morning with mistakes?

Discus and support Pc Goes up every morning with mistakes? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; i have set 3 days the problem when i turn on the pc every morning that it shows me an error nehmich = video memory management internal but really only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by perri28472, Aug 3, 2020.

1. Pc Goes up every morning with mistakes?

i have set 3 days the problem when i turn on the pc every morning that it shows me an error nehmich = video memory management internal but really only in the morning it restarts after that and works as usual after that i have no idea where it could come from

:)

perri28472, Aug 3, 2020

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Aug 3, 2020
  3. PC goes into black screen and froze

Yeah I'm pretty sure that's not a software related issue which is why I was suggesting that you remove the video card to start with since it's such an easy process of elimination step.

I'm not familiar with AMD CPUs, I did see that you had listed in your system specs but I had no idea whether or not it has an iGPU

Is there any possibility of you being able to get your hands on any compatible video card at all?it would be the easiest step to try to troubleshoot or at least one of the easier ones. You should be able to get into the bios without anything but A display cable hooked up to the motherboard

jboydgolfer, Aug 3, 2020
  4. Pc Goes up every morning with mistakes?

Every morning I start up my PC and it always reads "preparing windows"! All my music, documents and pictures are gone. Seems to be re-installing windows 10 every morning!

Every morning I start up my PC and it always reads "preparing windows"! All my music, documents and pictures are gone. Seems to be re-installing windows 10 every morning! What can I do to stop this?

IrisWilson123, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

Pc Goes up every morning with mistakes?

1. Pc Goes up every morning with mistakes? - Similar Threads - Goes every morning

2. Random BSOD every morning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSOD every morning: Hi,I have a question, my computer has a fresh install of windows 11 home, every morning it would have a BSOD once or twice in some cases within an hour of each other. Something is causing the crash, i guess it could be a driver and i dont know which one, ive done a memtest...
  3. Random BSOD every morning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSOD every morning: Hi,I have a question, my computer has a fresh install of windows 11 home, every morning it would have a BSOD once or twice in some cases within an hour of each other. Something is causing the crash, i guess it could be a driver and i dont know which one, ive done a memtest...
  4. 2 blue screens every morning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 blue screens every morning: Hello, I have an issue with my PC where for some reason I have to go through 2 blue screens of death before actually starting to work.When I go to bed I leave my PC on sleep mode. When I wake up and turn my PC on, a little bit after working it blue screens. Then after...
  5. At 3:00am every morning from Monday thru Friday, the PC powers up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    At 3:00am every morning from Monday thru Friday, the PC powers up.: I purchased a used Dell PC. I shut down the PC each night just before bed. At 3:00am every morning from Monday thru Friday, the PC powers up. But does not power up at 3:00am on Saturday + Sunday. I would like a solution to disable this from powering up at 3:00am. I have tried...
  6. At 3:00am every morning from Monday thru Friday, the PC powers up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    At 3:00am every morning from Monday thru Friday, the PC powers up.: I purchased a used Dell PC. I shut down the PC each night just before bed. At 3:00am every morning from Monday thru Friday, the PC powers up. But does not power up at 3:00am on Saturday + Sunday. I would like a solution to disable this from powering up at 3:00am. I have tried...
  7. At 3:00am every morning from Monday thru Friday, the PC powers up.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  8. Computer is on every morning?

Computer is on every morning?: Microsoft Community I have a Lenovo T14 Gen 1 that is running Windows 10, version 2004. I started noticing that my laptop is on every morning. I initially thought that maybe it was getting hung up when shutting it off in the evening but that doesn't seem to be an issue. It...
  9. PC set up with child as administrator by mistake

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC set up with child as administrator by mistake: I set up the first user of our PC with my child's name but my email address. Now he is the administrator and I can't add myself with my own email address. How can I delete his account or make myself the administrator?...
  10. this morning my computer goes to sleep every 3 minutes

this morning my computer goes to sleep every 3 minutes: As of this morning my computer goes to sleep every 3 minutes. I have everything on "never" The screen saver setting is set on "none" Is there anyway to stop this from happening? 17314