Windows 10: PC going crazy, BSoDs, freezes, everything.

Discus and support PC going crazy, BSoDs, freezes, everything. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; It's my post from another forum, where I cannot get any solution to my problem, hope you'll help me. Hello, I'll start from the beginning, my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mattixus, Jun 5, 2016.

1. Mattixus Win User

PC going crazy, BSoDs, freezes, everything.

It's my post from another forum, where I cannot get any solution to my problem, hope you'll help me.

Hello,
    I'll start from the beginning, my problem started about October 2015, my PC wasn't sending signal to monitor, won't boot, etc. but after a couple of tries, it was booting and working really good. Right before Christmas this problem got worse, it was a miracle to boot on the first try, sometimes i had to leave it for a day and try the next one. I was trying to figure out what is going on and after seeing a monitor full of stripes(in different colors) I decided to get a new GPU. Swapped from Sapphire 7850 DualX to Gigabyte Radeon R7 360. It actually worked, I had no problems, etc. I had one accident like this in January and it become stable. And now.. Today I was playing some CSGO with friends, I shoot someone, sound got in a loop, screen frozen and I had to restart my PC. So my question is.. Do any of you, got any ideas? I actually blame a pretty low-tier PSU, but idk if its a problem or not..

My config:
    Windows 10 x64
    AMD Phenom II x4 965 BE
    Gigabyte 990XA-UD3
    Sapphire HD 7850 DUALX 1GB GDDR5 --- > Gigabyte Radeon R7 360
    Kingston HyperX 2x4GB DDR3 1600MHz
    WD Blue 500GB
    ASUS DRW-24B5ST
    CORSAIR VS SERIES 450W (I blame too low power of PSU, and i get it, that it can be too low for my config, so if you think thats a problem, don't flame, just tell)

Today, my problem came back. I was watching some twitch stream, when my video freezed, audio was still going on for like 10 seconds and then it looped into some glitches. BSoD didn't happen, I had to restart my PC.

And right now, it's start going pretty bad.

After first restart, It logged me in pretty fast, I restored chrome, etc. After 10 minutes of using PC, this thing happened again, but this time after reseting, it was stuck on BIOS Screen, you know, the first screen you see with boot options, which key press to enter BIOS and things like that. Nothing happened for like, idk, 5 minutes, so I decided to restart it again. This time it came through bios check. Windows loading screen was going okay until screen gone black for a second and appeared again, but much slower(laggy?) and after few seconds it gave me a login screen. When I logged in, first thing I did was getting most important things on a pendrive and start working after that. Again, after 5-10 minutes, this time screen just turned black and showed me a message that monitor lost signal with PC and it will go into sleep mode. Sounds of youtube were still going for a while, but It was the end of a song, without autoplay, so I can't measure how long would it go if i let it. Same problem occured today for like.. 5-6 times.

I don't have onboard gpu and any stand-ins for mobo, pcu, psu and gpu so im a little doomed(friends are using PS/XBOXs so I can't even borrow anything)

Halp plox, anybody.

I would appreciate even an advice, what should i buy first to check it.. Because I have no real idea what is going on.

:)

Mattixus, Jun 5, 2016

2. PC is going crazy

This issue may have something to do with the drivers, updating them will help in resolving the issue. We recommend following the instructions provided from this

article
    to update your drivers.

Do let us know if you need any other assistance.

Regards.

Darian Tab, Jun 5, 2016
  3. Aloguy Win User
    PC is going crazy

Fist off, ive had this problem before and to solve it i usually reset my computer. But this time i did just that and it didnt solve it.

While i was playing some game, a window popped up asking something about mouse keys. I clicked the no option and went back to playing. However, my WASD keys werent working to my suprise since before the pop up i could move my character in the game. I hit
    escape to try and close the game but instead of getting the pause menu i switched to a window i had on the backround and using tab would bring me to a simpe version of the task menu. I tried to reset my computer but when i clicked on cortana it didnt open
    the menuwhen i tried to move an icon from my desktop it made a duplicate of the original. When i would double click on an icon to open it it brought up its properties window. I havent reset my computer because i want to know if there is any other way to fix
    it and how to stop it. I think it might be a virus but i installed avg and nothing popped up

Aloguy, Jun 5, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi Mattixus,

Welcome to the 10forums *Smile

Unfortunately the latest dump is corrupted, the best I can currently give is suggestions based on error logs.

You have had many 0x117 & 0x141 error reports, also a few 0xEA. These are graphics crashes, except for the 0xEA that doesn't per se have to be a graphics crash.
    The recommended PSU according to Gigabyte should be at least 500W for your GPU, I suggest that you replace the current one with one that can provide enough for the entire system + 25% extra

Please remove / disable items from the startup in taskmanager
    These programs could interfere with the boot process giving you trouble and increase the boot time.

Please remove Gigabyte software, it is known for causing BSODs.

Please free up space on your D partition to at least 15% free space, Windows needs 10-15% free space on each partition to not annoy the user with background stuff. 15% is just to be on the safe side *Smile

Please update the drivers of your keyboard.
    Code: ++ WER3 +++: Pakiet b³êdów , typ 0 Nazwa zdarzenia: PnPRequestAdditionalSoftware OdpowiedŸ: Niedostêpny Identyfikator pliku Cab: 0 Sygnatura problemu: P1: x64 P2: USB\VID_1C4F&PID_0002&REV_0110&MI_01 P3: P4: P5: P6: P7: P8: P9: P10: Do³¹czone pliki: Te pliki mog¹ byæ dostêpne tutaj: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\NonCritical_x64_54bb1636e044b9339c516c197ea344972e1eb4_00000000_152891fb Symbol analizy: Ponowne sprawdzanie rozwi¹zania: 0 Identyfikator raportu: 56c85c66-a5a7-11e5-beee-902b34a82dc0 Stan raportu: 8192 Skrócony pakiet:[/quote]

axe0, Jun 5, 2016
  5. Mattixus Win User
    So all this stuff can be caused by this 50W deficit? I was looking yesterday for new components, especially psu and mobo. To be sure, it's better to start with getting a new psu instead of mobo or anything else?

btw
    It's enough?
    http://xfxforce.com/en-us/products/p...u-p1-550s-xxb9

Mattixus, Jun 5, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    Yes.

If I were you I would go for one that provides at least 650W to be on the safe side.

axe0, Jun 5, 2016
  7. Mattixus Win User
    Okay, thanks for help.
    I'll get new psu and check if it'll be okay.

Mattixus, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. PC going crazy, BSoDs, freezes, everything. - Similar Threads - going crazy BSoDs

2. PC's fans going crazy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC's fans going crazy: My fans are blaring loud even when im using simple tasks like file explorer or opening a word document. If I open any games, it just sounds like im next to a jet engine.My CPU temps are quite normal 30-50 During gaming it spikes to 80-90 but i think thats quite normal...This...
  3. PC's fans going crazy

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC's fans going crazy: My fans are blaring loud even when im using simple tasks like file explorer or opening a word document. If I open any games, it just sounds like im next to a jet engine.My CPU temps are quite normal 30-50 During gaming it spikes to 80-90 but i think thats quite normal...This...
  4. PC's fans going crazy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. BSOD Going crazy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Going crazy: I have done everything I can find on the subject of BSOD multiple errors, random.RAM - OKDrives - OKDrivers - UpdatedChipset - Updated to currentMemory dmp - https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjQkdFsggUhD0h6v3uX4mF19jcvs?e=JnSStw includes MTBRunning:AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor 3.60...
  6. BSOD Going crazy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Going crazy: I have done everything I can find on the subject of BSOD multiple errors, random.RAM - OKDrives - OKDrivers - UpdatedChipset - Updated to currentMemory dmp - https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjQkdFsggUhD0h6v3uX4mF19jcvs?e=JnSStw includes MTBRunning:AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor 3.60...
  7. Something crazy going on with WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Something crazy going on with WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD: So 4 days ago I decided it was time for my annual clean installation of windows 10 pro. So I did the usual, booted into my usb Windows installer , ran a few diskpart commands including formatting and cleaing with secure wipe on all drives. And continued my installation of...
  8. Fan going crazy . . .

in Windows 10 Support
    Fan going crazy . . .: Hi: My ASUS laptop fan has gone crazy lately. It runs wide open for a half a minute or more then shuts down to an idle, then goes up full blast again after a half a minute or so. It never ramps up or down, it's either idling or wide open. A complete restart doesn't help....
  9. 365 going crazy

in Microsoft Office and 365
    365 going crazy: Recently, I have been unable to access my files without "signing in." When I click on "Sign in" I get a box asking me to insert my phone # or email. I am intermittently unable to type in the space provided. Should I chance to hit it just right, I then get a message that I...
  10. SCVHOST GOING CRAZY

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SCVHOST GOING CRAZY: Please help me, I really hate scvhost it makes my gaming experience become lag it consumes a lot of internet connection and consume more priority than my dota2. some people say its windows update, but ive downloaded all of the update, please help me to permanently kill...