Windows 10: Pc going slow..

Discus and support Pc going slow.. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So, my pc is going slow and I don't know I checked my storage and I have space but I see this thing it says (recovery) most of the space is used up is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jahx, Nov 19, 2019.

1. Jahx Win User

Pc going slow..

So, my pc is going slow and I don't know I checked my storage and I have space but I see this thing it says (recovery) most of the space is used up is it because of that? or does windows just have to update?

:)

2. My PC is slowing down as the days go on HELP!

Hi Kane,

This issue might occur due to an application is running in background or your storage space is full. For us to provide you an accurate resolution regarding the performance of your PC, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes/updates made on your PC prior to the issue?
    • When did the issue begin?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve this?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps/instructions in this
    article
    to improve your PC performance.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Nov 19, 2019
  3. John Vil Win User
    PC slow and not responding

Hi,

To assist you with your concern, we suggest you to run the System Maintenance Troubleshooter to check and see why your PC is running slow and unresponsive. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting. If you cant find the option, click View By and select Large Icons.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

You may also check on the article below for tips on how to improve your Windows 10 PC.

Tips to improve PC performance in Windows 10

Let us know how it goes.

John Vil, Nov 19, 2019
  4. Pc going slow..

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Nov 19, 2019
Thema:

Pc going slow..

1. Pc going slow.. - Similar Threads - going slow

2. FOLDER SIZE NOT CORRECT AND COPYING IS VERY SLOW EVEN GOING TO ZERO

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    FOLDER SIZE NOT CORRECT AND COPYING IS VERY SLOW EVEN GOING TO ZERO: DISAPPOINTED THAT MICROSOFT HAS DONE NOTHING TO FIX 2 COMMON PROBLEMS. IF YOU WANT PEOPLE TO USE APPLE THIS IS HOW TO DO IT. I THOUGHT MY EXTERNAL DRIVE WAS BAD BUT AFTER SEEING THE SHEER NUMBER OF COMPLAINTS I REALIZED THAT THE PROBLEM WAS WITH MICROSOFT. WHY SHOULD I NEED...
  3. what is dfrgi.exe? and why does my pc starts so slow? why does is go to bsod after few...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    what is dfrgi.exe? and why does my pc starts so slow? why does is go to bsod after few...: So my pc is a year old now, its a custom build, it has a ssd, When it was new, it use to open in 5-10 seconds, but now I have to either restart it forcefully or wait 25min to open up my pc, Even if it opens, It would run really slow and laggy for one minute. Also, After few...
  4. System Is Getting Slow And Going To Blue Screen Of Death With Event Viewer Error: Session...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System Is Getting Slow And Going To Blue Screen Of Death With Event Viewer Error: Session...: I have recently bought a new hard drive and SSD for my computer and redownloaded windows 10. my computer will start to get slow and laggy and eventuly crash and give me the blue screen sometimes. either way I always have to shut off the computer and turn it back one and I get...
  5. Why does copying system or user data go so slow?

Why does copying system or user data go so slow?: I've noticed many times that copying certain types of data takes a long time- I think it's mainly when copying system or user data. For example right now I had to send my laptop in for repair so I took the drive out of the computer and attached it with usb to my other...
  6. my internet is going slow alot

my internet is going slow alot: my router is fine as I have restarted it, there is no problems with that but recently when I go on google chrome or Microsoft edge, It just seems to go slow, I did a troubleshoot on the connection and it said it didn't identify any issues, so what is the problem?...
  7. Windows 10 update it’s going too slow

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update it’s going too slow: Its been 3 hours that windows update is an loop of three images : “almost there”, a black one and a blue one which says “we are getting there, do not turn off your computer”. Its the first time that this thing happens after 2 years of using my computer. Please help me....
  8. Laptop feels like its going in slow mode but can't find anything wrong

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop feels like its going in slow mode but can't find anything wrong: Hello people on tenforums, I am losing my mind, and I am deferring to your expertise. About a year and a half ago I got my mother a Dell Inspiron 15 7569 2-in-1. This computer, being a typical Dell, started showing issues as soon as I told the Dell where they can sell their...
  9. Windows 10 build 9879 going out to slow ring participant

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 build 9879 going out to slow ring participant: It was only a week ago that Microsoft delivered a new Windows 10 build (9879). While a those in the slow ring did not have access to that update, it looks like the new build could makes its way to that ring shortly. Windows 10 build 9879 going out to 'slow ring'...
  10. Windows 10 build 9879 going out to 'slow ring' participant

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 build 9879 going out to 'slow ring' participant: It was only a week ago that Microsoft delivered a new Windows 10 build (9879). While a those in the slow ring did not have access to that update, it looks like the new build could makes its way to that ring shortly. According to Gabriel Aul, Microsoft is almost ready to push...