Windows 10: PC going to sleep mode

Discus and support PC going to sleep mode in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; From time to time, I have a YouTube video playing (via Google Chrome), and walk away from my PC. The videos are usually 8-10 hours long. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/circatee, Jan 14, 2021.

1. PC going to sleep mode

From time to time, I have a YouTube video playing (via Google Chrome), and walk away from my PC. The videos are usually 8-10 hours long.

I have noticed that the PC will still go to sleep mode. Any idea why? Thanks

submitted by /u/circatee
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/circatee, Jan 14, 2021

2. Windows 10 PC will not go into sleep mode

My new Windows 10 pc set to go into sleep mode after 2 hours and it doesn't happen - I can put into sleep mode manually but often it comes out of sleep by itself. I have tried all of the suggestions and have had no luck.

EdAbrams777, Jan 14, 2021
  3. Sleep mode

Hi Adam,

For us to better assist with your issue on sleep mode, we'd like to ask a few questions.

• Have you made any updates to your computer before experiencing this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you refer to this thread and follow the answer of Andre
    Da Costa to troubleshoot the issue with sleep mode missing.

You can also refer to this article that was
    created by Andre Da Costa to enable sleep mode.

Looking forward to you response.

Reymichael Ros, Jan 14, 2021
  4. PC going to sleep mode

My PC is randomly going into sleep mode ?

Hye

I am bhavesh and i am suffering from a PC problem that is it randomely goes into sleep mode either when i am using it or not.

I have windows 8.1 pro in my pc installed i have turned the sleep mode off and to newer

But it continuously goes onto sleep mode and i have to restart it to get up from sleep mode even if i click on mouse or keyboard it does not even wake up .

Please help me with some precious suggestions.

Thank you,

Microsoft community.

Girish ChandraPandey, Jan 14, 2021
Thema:

PC going to sleep mode

1. PC going to sleep mode - Similar Threads - going sleep mode

2. PC keeps going black and into sleep mode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps going black and into sleep mode?: My computer turns the screens black after about 5 - 10 minutes of being idle with no mouse movement and after about 30 minutes it will go into sleep mode even though i have my computer set to never do that in settings. any help would be great thank you.Processor - AMD Ryzen 7...
  3. PC keeps going black and into sleep mode?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC keeps going black and into sleep mode?: My computer turns the screens black after about 5 - 10 minutes of being idle with no mouse movement and after about 30 minutes it will go into sleep mode even though i have my computer set to never do that in settings. any help would be great thank you.Processor - AMD Ryzen 7...
  4. PC not going into sleep mode

in Windows 10 Support
    PC not going into sleep mode: For some reason over the past couple of days my pc won't go into sleep mode despite the fact that I have set the screen and the pc to go off after 10 minutes. It isn't working either when I click on 'Shut Down or Sign Out' and then choose 'Sleep'. When I do that it...
  5. Computer will not go into sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer will not go into sleep mode: Computer will not go into sleep mode. I have tried everything and adjusted everything and it will not sleep. The monitor does go into sleep mode, but the computer will not. I have adjusted all the settings in power and sleep section and nothing works. This just started a few...
  6. Monitor will not go to sleep mode

Monitor will not go to sleep mode: pc will not go into sleep mode. get message "input signal not found. check video cable and video source." how correct problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/monitor-will-not-go-to-sleep-mode/e39ea554-f741-4167-8c20-1d7e9313ef9f
  7. computer going into sleep mode,

computer going into sleep mode,: I have to reboot to fix. Lexapro PC goes black in the middle of working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-going-into-sleep-mode/1b3ee20d-4486-45a2-a519-08daef97d341
  8. Going into Sleep mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Going into Sleep mode: Hi all, I recently migrated from a HDD to a SSD in my computer, did install the latest version of Windows 10 than what it was before, and i'm noticing something different with the way it goes to sleep. Originally when i put it to sleep, the computer would go down and the...
  9. Going into Sleep mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Going into Sleep mode: Hi all, I recently migrated from a HDD to a SSD in my computer, did install the latest version of Windows 10 than what it was before, and i'm noticing something different with the way it goes to sleep. Originally when i put it to sleep, the computer would go down and the...
  10. PC Won't Go Into Sleep Mode

in Windows 10 Support
    PC Won't Go Into Sleep Mode: Hi everyone, I wasn't sure if this is the correct forum in which to post this - apologies if I'm wrong. I have an Acer Revo One that is installed with Win 10 build 1803 that refuses to go into Sleep Mode. The display closes as specified, but the PC itself won't. Having...