Windows 10: PC gone crazy

Discus and support PC gone crazy in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, Yesturday, I've installed an app for my printer and when it finished, my PC began to not respond to my clicks on closing or opening windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jackson HoHoHo, Jul 4, 2020.

1. PC gone crazy

Hi,

Yesturday, I've installed an app for my printer and when it finished, my PC began to not respond to my clicks on closing or opening windows browser, start menu and so on. I dicided to physically shutdown my PC, but when I started up my PC this morning some app wouldn't and still won't openthose who use internet, task maneger... and some open but icon won't respond.

what should I do?

:)

Jackson HoHoHo, Jul 4, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jul 4, 2020
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jul 4, 2020
  4. PC gone crazy

Lumia 930 gone crazy

within few days, my Lumia 930 has gone all crazy.

i had it for 2 years with no issues and have been very happy till now.

-photos I am taking with the Lumia camera or Windows camera do not seem to be saved anywhere,

they seem to disappear from the face of the earth and nowhere to be found.

-incoming photos from whatsapp used to be saved in Photos app, now I have to manually save them one by one. I had not changed the settings

-I have my email linked to my phone, now when I go to the Mail app, either the app does not open or it gives me the error message that it can not find the folder. I have to try couple of times before I can access the folders. Also, does not seem to do any
    any syncing anymore, unless I force one.

-photos app does not seem to open at first try. Seems to be loading, takes ages and then just reverts to main menu again, I have to try couple of times to access the photos.

-people contacts list, is disappearing from time to time. Again, need to load multiple times to get through.

-call history is completely gone couple of times.

I dont don't really want to resort to reset factory settings if I don't need to... Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Someone suggested that the time zone has gotten changed, but I can see the correct calendar date and time on my phone so not sure what else I can do.

thank you.

MaralM_721, Jul 4, 2020
Thema:

PC gone crazy

1. PC gone crazy - Similar Threads - gone crazy

2. one drive has gone crazy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    one drive has gone crazy: Hi,2 days ago I saw a dialog "cloud sync error". I simply dismissed the dialog, but since then one drive has been syncing all my files. Many files on my hard drive are being over written by older ones in the cloud. Source files for projects are reverting back to older...
  3. one drive has gone crazy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    one drive has gone crazy: Hi,2 days ago I saw a dialog "cloud sync error". I simply dismissed the dialog, but since then one drive has been syncing all my files. Many files on my hard drive are being over written by older ones in the cloud. Source files for projects are reverting back to older...
  4. My laptop gone crazy, show abnormal behaviour

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop gone crazy, show abnormal behaviour: My infinix x1 laptopwindow 11 is suddenly gone crazy , refreshing autometically again and again it's not single time, it's happened continuously,it is so irritating and unable to use and when I open Google chrome there also refreshing and when I open notepad there automatic...
  5. My laptop gone crazy, show abnormal behaviour

My laptop gone crazy, show abnormal behaviour: My infinix x1 laptopwindow 11 is suddenly gone crazy , refreshing autometically again and again it's not single time, it's happened continuously,it is so irritating and unable to use and when I open Google chrome there also refreshing and when I open notepad there automatic...
  6. Colors on some windows have gone to crazy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Colors on some windows have gone to crazy: Suddenly this morning February 16th 2023, 10 am when I started using my pc the background colour of some windows has changed to black with white or yellow text and green highlighting. I have NOT made any changes to my settings. This problem has occurred before but I was able...
  7. Colors on some windows have gone to crazy

Colors on some windows have gone to crazy: Suddenly this morning February 16th 2023, 10 am when I started using my pc the background colour of some windows has changed to black with white or yellow text and green highlighting. I have NOT made any changes to my settings. This problem has occurred before but I was able...
  8. Colors on some windows have gone to crazy

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Windows menus gone crazy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows menus gone crazy: As found in an older thread, I'm having the same issue as below:E_ZalmaCreated on October 14, 2020Windows menus "going crazy" after some timehttps://youtu.be/80f5EebL8zsAs the video shows, after some time all of the windows menus and appsbesides file explorer and task menager...
  10. Windows menus gone crazy

Windows menus gone crazy: As found in an older thread, I'm having the same issue as below:E_ZalmaCreated on October 14, 2020Windows menus "going crazy" after some timehttps://youtu.be/80f5EebL8zsAs the video shows, after some time all of the windows menus and appsbesides file explorer and task menager...