Windows 10: PC got a BSOD and now my PC won’t show display to Monitor and K&M

Discus and support PC got a BSOD and now my PC won’t show display to Monitor and K&M in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello! I’m having a issue with my computer where my pc got a bsod and it went into a black screen which usually it restarts after that but instead it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Rankz, May 31, 2021.

1. Rankz Win User

PC got a BSOD and now my PC won’t show display to Monitor and K&M

Hello! I’m having a issue with my computer where my pc got a bsod and it went into a black screen which usually it restarts after that but instead it won’t show a display on the pc. The power button also won’t work if I try to turn the PC off, I have to turn it off by switching the PSU. Some of the things i’ve tried are: Trying to boot with 1 out of 2 sticks of RAM in ever dimm slot and both had no effect, i reset CMOS i removed the battery from the motherboard and waited around 10 minutes before putting back in, i took apart the entire pc and re installed EVERYTHING. i even took out the cp

:)

Rankz, May 31, 2021
  2. damtachoa Win User

4870x2 won't display at 1680x1050 at all!

OK. Now I know what ur problem is. Step by step:
    1. Go to Catalyst Control Center
    2. Click on the word "Graphic" right on top left corner. It will display drop down menu
    3. Click on Display monitor and will see the list of monitor at near bottom
    4. Right Click the monitor and select "Configure". It will show up the window
    5. There will be 3 option to select. Select the middle one and then click on the tab which show the bar with 15%.
    6. Drag the bar to max, and the screen will stretch to the native resolution 1680x1050.
    7. Also click the tab with showing RGB drop down list and select the last one (it will change to image quality for pc).
    That's it. Good Luck.

damtachoa, May 31, 2021
  3. xxxJJxxx Win User
    Help needed on monitor and PC

I have tried changing it and it only listed til 1366x768,Earthdog. And I have updated my PC specs. Additionally on the tv/monitor, my hdmi input I "PC" and that if I switch the input to HDMI, it shows a 1920x1080 display but I don't know how to switch the input in which the tv/monitor could receive signal.

xxxJJxxx, May 31, 2021
  4. PC got a BSOD and now my PC won’t show display to Monitor and K&M

Windows 10 won´t start any program as Administrator

Hello. I´m having this issue since installed one of the latest Windows 10 system updates.

When I try to open any program that requires Administrator confirmation (that screen with the Yes/No question), this dialog won´t appear anymore. The screen background stays darkened and nothing happens.

1. Using Windows 10 Home (x64)
    2. My microsoft user account is properly checked
    3. I´m the administrator of the PC
    4. Already tried do create another administrator user account - same problem, no success
    5. Cannot start any program/service that requires administrator authorization (not even regedit)
    Please help!

Fabiano Lehmkuhl, May 31, 2021
Thema:

PC got a BSOD and now my PC won’t show display to Monitor and K&M

1. PC got a BSOD and now my PC won’t show display to Monitor and K&M - Similar Threads - got BSOD won’t

2. My PC boots up but the monitor shows no display.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC boots up but the monitor shows no display.: My PC boots up but the monitor shows no display. The main problem is that the issue is intermittent. I have checked the monitor and display cable and they are fine. I removed my MSI 1050Ti but the issue persists.Motherboard : Gigabyte H110MS2CPU: Pentium G4560RAM: Corsair...
  3. My PC boots up but the monitor shows no display.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC boots up but the monitor shows no display.: My PC boots up but the monitor shows no display. The main problem is that the issue is intermittent. I have checked the monitor and display cable and they are fine. I removed my MSI 1050Ti but the issue persists.Motherboard : Gigabyte H110MS2CPU: Pentium G4560RAM: Corsair...
  4. Got Blue screen, now my pc won’t turn on/off.

Got Blue screen, now my pc won’t turn on/off.: So my Pc randomly got the blue screen for SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and i tried powering it off multiple times and it stays the same.It is also stuck at 0%. I got the blue screen 2 weeks ago for a different reason.Someone please help, i’m not good with technology....
  5. Got Blue screen, now my pc won’t turn on/off.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got Blue screen, now my pc won’t turn on/off.: So my Pc randomly got the blue screen for SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and i tried powering it off multiple times and it stays the same.It is also stuck at 0%. I got the blue screen 2 weeks ago for a different reason.Someone please help, i’m not good with technology....
  6. My pc got unplugged while resetting and it won’t boot to the OS, and won’t show any...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My pc got unplugged while resetting and it won’t boot to the OS, and won’t show any...: So, I was resetting my pc, when the power plug came out, now when I start the pc, it shows the AMI Logo then shows the generic windows loading screen, then the screen flashes black and a few seconds later the pc says restarting and boots again, it doesn’t show any...
  7. My pc got unplugged while resetting and it won’t boot to the OS, and won’t show any...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc got unplugged while resetting and it won’t boot to the OS, and won’t show any...: So, I was resetting my pc, when the power plug came out, now when I start the pc, it shows the AMI Logo then shows the generic windows loading screen, then the screen flashes black and a few seconds later the pc says restarting and boots again, it doesn’t show any...
  8. My pc got unplugged while resetting and it won’t boot to the OS, and won’t show any...

9. My pc won’t display to my tv

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My pc won’t display to my tv: Ok so I haven’t started my pc in a bit and during that time I lost my monitor so recently I tried to use my tv but now it won’t display and none of of the ports work such as the usb hdmi or display submitted by /u/Xdmoonrocks [link] [comments]...
  10. My PC got BSOD.

in Windows 10 Customization
    My PC got BSOD.: Hi, I need your help. I got this mini dump. Mini dump can give me why my computer has gotten BSOD. please, inform me what happened to my computer. this link is mini dump file. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1_9NUeJmBSO3d-Gj_2LMpp9IyQ7HKBO3z...