Windows 10: pc got hacked

Discus and support pc got hacked in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; so basicly last night i was doing some snooping and i got on to a part of the internet i dont want to be in and now my pc says windows block and wont... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by jordan crickenberger, Jun 25, 2022.

1. pc got hacked

so basicly last night i was doing some snooping and i got on to a part of the internet i dont want to be in and now my pc says windows block and wont let me back on my pc bc when i got to start up my pc and put in my pin it says windows blocked and it say u are locked by luckykazya and appertly he is a hacker and he locked me out of my pc

:)

jordan crickenberger, Jun 25, 2022

2. OS X Leopard Hacked for Intel PCs

Just one day after its release, Apple’s new OS X Leopard has already been hacked to work on standard Intel-based computers. Admittedly it isn’t guaranteed to work 100% yet, and is more than likely illegal in some way, but all you need to give it a try is a patched DVD image, a zip file with a patch and a USB flash drive. After that you’re just three easy steps away from running the new operating system on your Intel PC (SSE3 and later) but unfortunately there’s no AMD support available yet. As many PC owners have a slight dislike for Macs this may not be too appealing to everyone, but you can take a look at the procedure here.

Source: dailyApps

Jimmy 2004, Jun 25, 2022
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jun 25, 2022
  4. pc got hacked

Pc hacked through remote access

No expert in forums recommends Norton. I would not have it on my PC. Use built-in Defender which always offers best Windows performance with least issues, and is from Microsoft who knows how to protect their OS best.

What makes you think you were hacked exactly. I gave you all steps necessary to prevent this.

What did you find in Apps & Features that they installed on the dates you suspect?

What harm or damage did they cause to you or your PC exactly? If you're unsure then the steps I gave will help determine this but I will tell you nine out of ten who report being hacked weren't actually hacked.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP 2010-20, Jun 25, 2022
Thema:

pc got hacked

1. pc got hacked - Similar Threads - got hacked

2. My microsoft account got hacked and i have the email of the account that hacked me. How do...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microsoft account got hacked and i have the email of the account that hacked me. How do...: i have submitted a form for it but i dont remember everything about it like my xbox name and stuff. ive had this account for 4+ years. I got the email of the email that hacked me but i dont know what to do now...
  3. My microsoft account got hacked and i have the email of the account that hacked me. How do...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My microsoft account got hacked and i have the email of the account that hacked me. How do...: i have submitted a form for it but i dont remember everything about it like my xbox name and stuff. ive had this account for 4+ years. I got the email of the email that hacked me but i dont know what to do now...
  4. My account got hacked they changed the password and microsoft doesn't trust that I'm the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account got hacked they changed the password and microsoft doesn't trust that I'm the...: pls help* Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-account-got-hacked-they-changed-the-password/3cad8a02-51c2-4a62-aa37-092359d9c8cc
  5. My account got hacked they changed the password and microsoft doesn't trust that I'm the...

My account got hacked they changed the password and microsoft doesn't trust that I'm the...: pls help* Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-account-got-hacked-they-changed-the-password/3cad8a02-51c2-4a62-aa37-092359d9c8cc
  6. Urgent help please. Got hacked I think

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Urgent help please. Got hacked I think: I called google searched Microsoft authenticator app and stupidly clicked the first number. They eventually had me search some thing that allowed them to remote control the device. As soon as i realized what happened, I removed their permissions and deleted what they had me...
  7. Urgent help please. Got hacked I think

Urgent help please. Got hacked I think: I called google searched Microsoft authenticator app and stupidly clicked the first number. They eventually had me search some thing that allowed them to remote control the device. As soon as i realized what happened, I removed their permissions and deleted what they had me...
  8. Urgent help please. Got hacked I think

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. Reclaim old account got hacked and changed email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reclaim old account got hacked and changed email: My account got hacked awhile ago and they change the email. I was wondering if I can get it back. The old email address was *** Email address is removed for privacy *** don't know what they change it to now but I saw that my character on Minecraft got changed to different...
  10. Reclaim old account got hacked and changed email

Reclaim old account got hacked and changed email: My account got hacked awhile ago and they change the email. I was wondering if I can get it back. The old email address was *** Email address is removed for privacy *** don't know what they change it to now but I saw that my character on Minecraft got changed to different...