Windows 10: Pc hacked through remote access

Discus and support Pc hacked through remote access in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; What steps can i take to ensure the a hacker i gave remote access to my pc does not have access to my accounts and computer?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Santino420, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Pc hacked through remote access

What steps can i take to ensure the a hacker i gave remote access to my pc does not have access to my accounts and computer?

:)

Santino420, Aug 9, 2019

2. Remote access

In this case, we suggest checking this
    link
    to learn more about using the Remote Desktop app. This article will guide you on how to remotely access a desktop PC or a mobile device. For additional troubleshooting can you also answer the following questions:

• Is your computer connected to a domain?
    • Are you receiving error messages when using
      the Remote Desktop app?

We will wait for your reply.

Jefferson Ore, Aug 9, 2019
  3. mlee49 Win User
    help to remote connect

No need to setup a permanent remote connection for FB add-on's. I'd suggest Team Viewer. It's free and will allow you to access his pc safely and take control.

mlee49, Aug 9, 2019
  4. Entegy Win User

Pc hacked through remote access

remote access (Hacking)

Your phone cannot be controlled remotely or hacked in this morning. I would instead clean the screen or if it does this while charging, ensure the cord and the wall adapter are not cheap plugs, but genuine plugs from the manufacturer.

Entegy, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

Pc hacked through remote access

1. Pc hacked through remote access - Similar Threads - hacked through remote

2. Windows 11 hacked by remote access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 hacked by remote access: The other day I got an Email telling me that my Geek Squad Support plan was renewed, for a charge of $249, which included a number to call if questions....I called the number, like an idiot, and someone with a very thick accent answered, asking for last 4 characters of a code...
  3. Windows 11 hacked by remote access

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 hacked by remote access: The other day I got an Email telling me that my Geek Squad Support plan was renewed, for a charge of $249, which included a number to call if questions....I called the number, like an idiot, and someone with a very thick accent answered, asking for last 4 characters of a code...
  4. Remotely accessing pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remotely accessing pc: Hi so I have 2 computers a windows 10 desktop and a windows 10 laptop with the same microsoft account log in on both and I want to use remote desktop to get into my laptop and vice versa but every time I try to it gives me an error message saying "Your computer could not...
  5. Remotely accessing pc

Remotely accessing pc: Hi so I have 2 computers a windows 10 desktop and a windows 10 laptop with the same microsoft account log in on both and I want to use remote desktop to get into my laptop and vice versa but every time I try to it gives me an error message saying "Your computer could not...
  6. Remotely accessing pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Hacked desktop/ Virtual remote access to it

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hacked desktop/ Virtual remote access to it: It's clear to me someone has hacked into my laptop. When I connect to the internet, they can see everything I am doing on my desktop and browsers. Ultimately, they have remote access. I have a Windows 10 Acer laptop. It's very difficult getting help with this problem.How can...
  8. Hacked desktop/ Virtual remote access to it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hacked desktop/ Virtual remote access to it: It's clear to me someone has hacked into my laptop. When I connect to the internet, they can see everything I am doing on my desktop and browsers. Ultimately, they have remote access. I have a Windows 10 Acer laptop. It's very difficult getting help with this problem.How can...
  9. Hacked desktop/ Virtual remote access to it

10. Remote hacking

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Remote hacking: I believe I am being remotely monitored. My task manager spikes whenever this person uses their computer and I have very odd programs running. I have a dell windows 10 upgraded from 7. Can someone lead me thru steps on how to find it and eliminate it. I also don't believe I...