Windows 10: Pc had a bad shut down. Cant wipe or restore. Blue screen

Discus and support Pc had a bad shut down. Cant wipe or restore. Blue screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So i had my pc on while i was playing a game and it shut down when i flipped the switch on my multicord off by accident. When i turned it back on it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by joshuasablan, Jul 19, 2019.

1. Pc had a bad shut down. Cant wipe or restore. Blue screen

So i had my pc on while i was playing a game and it shut down when i flipped the switch on my multicord off by accident. When i turned it back on it was taking a much longee time to load up as after logging in windows was flickering.( apps shortcuts were not showing then showing again) checked to see if task manager was and it didnt seem like it was flickering but was acting slow tried to restore my pc from trobleshoot screen after restart and said it couldnt. I tried to wipe and reset but couldnt do that aswell then i got a blue screen of death and wont go into windows login screen. I dont know if its a hardware problem or what. Please help!

:)

joshuasablan, Jul 19, 2019

2. blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Jul 19, 2019
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Jul 19, 2019
  4. Pc had a bad shut down. Cant wipe or restore. Blue screen

Computer Freezes Then Blue Screen

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jul 19, 2019
Thema:

Pc had a bad shut down. Cant wipe or restore. Blue screen

1. Pc had a bad shut down. Cant wipe or restore. Blue screen - Similar Threads - bad shut down

2. Blue Screen PC shut down: LiveKernelEvent?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen PC shut down: LiveKernelEvent?: I have been dealing with this issue since my computer was built. I have been trying to find information. I have looked in Windows Reliability Monitor now at crashes and a keyword popping up is "LiveKernelEvent." Here is a shot of the last crash:I am trying to test the memory...
  3. Blue Screen PC shut down: LiveKernelEvent?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen PC shut down: LiveKernelEvent?: I have been dealing with this issue since my computer was built. I have been trying to find information. I have looked in Windows Reliability Monitor now at crashes and a keyword popping up is "LiveKernelEvent." Here is a shot of the last crash:I am trying to test the memory...
  4. A PC Laptop hangs up badly. Had to drain a battery to shut it down.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A PC Laptop hangs up badly. Had to drain a battery to shut it down.: A game was being palyed by my daughter, that is a group game and uses a browser for communication; mine is the FireFox.At some point something happened when the browser displayed blank field with pale border and the rotating "wait a minute" wheel.The laptop stopped reacting...
  5. A PC Laptop hangs up badly. Had to drain a battery to shut it down.

A PC Laptop hangs up badly. Had to drain a battery to shut it down.: A game was being palyed by my daughter, that is a group game and uses a browser for communication; mine is the FireFox.At some point something happened when the browser displayed blank field with pale border and the rotating "wait a minute" wheel.The laptop stopped reacting...
  6. Blue screen shutting down

Blue screen shutting down: For the past several weeks I will sometimes get a blue screen that states my "device has run into a problem and need to restart". It then collects data but shuts down when finished. It is not a clean shut down It also displays the message "PNP has detected a fatal error". Any...
  7. Blue screen shutting down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen shutting down: For the past several weeks I will sometimes get a blue screen that states my "device has run into a problem and need to restart". It then collects data but shuts down when finished. It is not a clean shut down It also displays the message "PNP has detected a fatal error". Any...
  8. Blue screen shutting down

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. PC boots with blue screen then shuts down

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC boots with blue screen then shuts down: Hi,I upgraded my motherboard and CPU the other day, and started getting multiple blue screens of death. I had read up I should do a clean install of windows, especially because I have a new motherboard.It was not possible to do a clean install in settings> update security >...
  10. Blue Screens of Death after shutting down PC

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Blue Screens of Death after shutting down PC: I recently built a new PC, but am having a problem: When I shutdown my PC and leave it off for longer than an hour or two, when I turn it back on I get blue screens of death. The screens I get are: Memory Management System Thread Exception not Handled PAge Fault in...