Windows 10: pc had me setup again when i turned it on

Discus and support pc had me setup again when i turned it on in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; so i booted up my pc that i recently got, and it had me do the startup thing where you enter your phone number and configure settings (like when you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/LardLord56789, Jun 17, 2020.

1. pc had me setup again when i turned it on

so i booted up my pc that i recently got, and it had me do the startup thing where you enter your phone number and configure settings (like when you first turn it on when you get it) all my settings where already there and after i did it, it all looked normal and i still have all my programs and files and was wondering what happened

submitted by /u/LardLord56789
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/LardLord56789, Jun 17, 2020

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jun 17, 2020
  3. RCoon Win User
    PC Build Steps

1.1 - Ideally put optical in SATA 0, and SSD in SATA 1, this will cause the optical drive to be the default 1st boot option. You can change it manually if not, but I like it this way
    2.infinity - yes, that's fine. if it's above 70 +/- 5 degrees, then it may just need a repaste/remount

RCoon, Jun 17, 2020
  4. Steve C Win User

pc had me setup again when i turned it on

Need Serious Help: How To Record Video of What is Done on my PC?

I suggest the following simple steps:

1. Set the autosave options in MS Office to a low value say 5 minutes.
    2. Setup file history to autosave frequently - the shortest period is 5 mins
    3. Install Macrium Reflect Free and configure it to do a daily incremental system backup

You should be well covered if you do the above to protect your key files.

Steve C, Jun 17, 2020
Thema:

pc had me setup again when i turned it on

1. pc had me setup again when i turned it on - Similar Threads - setup again turned

2. I started my pc and it turned off and turned on again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I started my pc and it turned off and turned on again: If anyone can help! Thank you! My PC started up and then it turned off and on again. This happened twice so far in like the span of 3 days. This hasn't happened before. These are all the warnings and events that happened during that time:Windows failed fast startup with error...
  3. I started my pc and it turned off and turned on again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I started my pc and it turned off and turned on again: If anyone can help! Thank you! My PC started up and then it turned off and on again. This happened twice so far in like the span of 3 days. This hasn't happened before. These are all the warnings and events that happened during that time:Windows failed fast startup with error...
  4. I started my pc and it turned off and turned on again

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Bluetooth is turned off and the icon is not showing for me to turn it on again

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth is turned off and the icon is not showing for me to turn it on again: Bluetooth is turned off and the icon is not showing for me to turn it on again*Moved from feedback. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-is-turned-off-and-the-icon-is-not/42afaaa1-7dfe-4aef-b99e-ce356e3a233b
  6. Bluetooth is turned off and the icon is not showing for me to turn it on again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth is turned off and the icon is not showing for me to turn it on again: Bluetooth is turned off and the icon is not showing for me to turn it on again*Moved from insider forum. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-is-turned-off-and-the-icon-is-not/42afaaa1-7dfe-4aef-b99e-ce356e3a233b
  7. Had a bsod again

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Had a bsod again: alright, this has been an issue for very long and this is my 3rd time on this website now.dump file:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AllpiUC39qPTpUY5Cxx2igWlBUx8?e=5vuDiAevent viewer logs:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AllpiUC39qPTpUe7ZZWDsL_XUzHd?e=dIG6Xnthanks in advance!OLDER event viewer logs...
  8. windows wants me to rebuy minecraft when i had on old pc

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    windows wants me to rebuy minecraft when i had on old pc: i had minecraft windows 10 on my old laptop i wanted to redownload it on my pc but it said buy so i was confused since i had on my laptop could anyone tell me how to get it on my pc instead of rebuyin it...
  9. I turn on my laptop and this is how it looks, and when i turn it off and turn on again it...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I turn on my laptop and this is how it looks, and when i turn it off and turn on again it...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Cherry_Capone [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jmx7ze/i_turn_on_my_laptop_and_this_is_how_it_looks_and/
  10. Pc turns off but not on again when restarting

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Pc turns off but not on again when restarting: I have tried to restart the pc several times and when you click restart, it powers down completely and does not turn back on. I am trying to clear my C drive and this requires me to do a restart, which fails as it turns off every time. Any help would be much appreciated...