Windows 10: Pc Hang on resetting windows 10

Discus and support Pc Hang on resetting windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi this is Arjun, Actually my pc getting hang more times. So i reset my pc with the option of remove everything and reset. Then after few hour its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JyOtHiArJuN, May 24, 2020.

1. Pc Hang on resetting windows 10

Hi this is Arjun,

Actually my pc getting hang more times. So i reset my pc with the option of remove everything and reset.

Then after few hour its came resetting upto 99%, then strucked here and not moving to forther process.

What can i do. Can you help with this..?

:)

JyOtHiArJuN, May 24, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 24, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Search hangs

Hi,

To isolate your issue, please provide us the following information:

• Were there any changes made on your computer before this issue came up?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you follow the steps provided by Parth P Patel.

Let us know how it goes.

Melowin Mar, May 24, 2020
  4. Pc Hang on resetting windows 10

Windows 10 update hangs on downloading updates at 98%

Hi vinodh,

In step 3 you state to press enter after after each command but its written like one sentence,could you list them so we can identify each command please.my pc just hangs on "checking for updates" so i installed the win 10 updater and that just hangs on 99%
    so i will try what you suggest above.

Thanks

but not with this email add, May 24, 2020
Thema:

Pc Hang on resetting windows 10

1. Pc Hang on resetting windows 10 - Similar Threads - Hang resetting

2. Laptop randomly hangs, no BSOD, have to hard reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop randomly hangs, no BSOD, have to hard reset: Recently my laptop has been randomly freezing completely. There is no blue screen, the audio stops and the trackpad and keyboard stop working. I have only recently factory reset my device 2 weeks ago due to BSOD issues. I have checked the event viewer after the freezing,...
  3. Laptop randomly hangs, no BSOD, have to hard reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop randomly hangs, no BSOD, have to hard reset: Recently my laptop has been randomly freezing completely. There is no blue screen, the audio stops and the trackpad and keyboard stop working. I have only recently factory reset my device 2 weeks ago due to BSOD issues. I have checked the event viewer after the freezing,...
  4. I had reset my pc due to frequent crashes and hanging of windows but after the reset the pc...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I had reset my pc due to frequent crashes and hanging of windows but after the reset the pc...: I have tried changing the registry as mentioned in some other posts from people who had faced the same issue but it did not seem to work for me, is there any way to fix this?...
  5. I had reset my pc due to frequent crashes and hanging of windows but after the reset the pc...

I had reset my pc due to frequent crashes and hanging of windows but after the reset the pc...: I have tried changing the registry as mentioned in some other posts from people who had faced the same issue but it did not seem to work for me, is there any way to fix this?...
  6. Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller is reset by tx hang

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller is reset by tx hang: Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller is reset by tx hang. I have this issue when ı play online based games. Its happens sometimes about 2-3 hour and sometimes 15 min. I got latest version of realtek driver also got windows 11 all updates included. I tried changing dns stuff and...
  7. Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller is reset by tx hang

Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller is reset by tx hang: Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller is reset by tx hang. I have this issue when ı play online based games. Its happens sometimes about 2-3 hour and sometimes 15 min. I got latest version of realtek driver also got windows 11 all updates included. I tried changing dns stuff and...
  8. Windows 11 random freezing/hanging, forcing hard reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 random freezing/hanging, forcing hard reset: Hi,I keep getting random freezes followed by the computer becoming extremly slow and hanging with programs not reacting anymore, i have to hard reset my computer everytime. I have the Bios and all other drivers up date and even did a windows reinstall already. I have an evtx...
  9. Windows 11 random freezing/hanging, forcing hard reset

Windows 11 random freezing/hanging, forcing hard reset: Hi,I keep getting random freezes followed by the computer becoming extremly slow and hanging with programs not reacting anymore, i have to hard reset my computer everytime. I have the Bios and all other drivers up date and even did a windows reinstall already. I have an evtx...
  10. Windows 10 Freeze/Hang every morning, hard reset then ok rest of the day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Freeze/Hang every morning, hard reset then ok rest of the day: Hi,I am experiencing this annoying problem since I built my PC a month ago. I turn on my PC every morning at around 8:30am, then open browser and login to web outlook. After around 15 to 20mins of use, the system freeze, mouse and keyboard no response. I had to press and hold...