Windows 10: pc hanged then restarted minimdump file analysis

Discus and support pc hanged then restarted minimdump file analysis in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Here is the llink to minidump file after the crash.https://1drv.ms/u/s!Arrj8MWtdHGwk1Kt...DOHVT?e=chpkoc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by tushar D1, Oct 15, 2023.

1. tushar D1 Win User

pc hanged then restarted minimdump file analysis

Here is the llink to minidump file after the crash.https://1drv.ms/u/s!Arrj8MWtdHGwk1Kt...DOHVT?e=chpkoc

:)

tushar D1, Oct 15, 2023
  2. Terrypin Win User

Inexplicable restarts

Thanks for your patient help and analysis, zbook. I'll step through some of your suggestions over the next few days - there's a lot to do and some look a bit hairy! That is, for a PC that is working sweetly right now...

Meanwhile, as requested in the BSOD thread (sorry, I misunderstood and posted there by mistake), I've attached both ZIP files.
    --------------------
    One step I did try right away was to answer your question about whether my BIOS is up-to-date. I had no success at the AMI site but did get some info from this commercial site:

pc hanged then restarted minimdump file analysis 202359d1536080677t-inexplicable-restarts-biosagentplus-1.jpg

It was one of the '9' (I counted 10) listed here:

pc hanged then restarted minimdump file analysis 202360d1536080746t-inexplicable-restarts-biosagentplus-2.jpg

Terry, East Grinstead, UK

Terrypin, Oct 15, 2023
  3. Divin3 Win User
    Windows 10 hangs/freezes on Restart

If this happens even during installation, that means that it is probably a hardware issue. To troubleshoot the problem, I suggest doing the following steps:

1. Install Hard Disk Sentinel and use it to check your HDD/SSD for problems.
    2. Use MemTest to make sure that your RAM is ok. Here is a how to - guide.

After You done these two steps, give a feedback of the results.

Divin3, Oct 15, 2023
  4. SarahKong Win User

File explorer hangs

Sorry I got nothing more to suggest then.

File explorer hanging is an image issue. So if you can't do a repair upgrade or reset your PC then you can contact microsoft support directly to see if they have further steps but I am sure they are going to tell the same thing i did.

SarahKong, Oct 15, 2023
Thema:

1. pc hanged then restarted minimdump file analysis - Similar Threads - hanged restarted minimdump

2. pc hang suddenly and then restarts.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc hang suddenly and then restarts.: So I was browsing Facebook when suddenly my PC hanged for 10-12 seconds. Then my PC restarted after a while. My laptop is an Acer Aspire 7 with a Ryzen 5 5500U processor and 8GB RAM. When the PC restarts, there are no warnings or messages, and no blue screen can be seen. I...
  3. pc hang suddenly and then restarts.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pc hang suddenly and then restarts.: So I was browsing Facebook when suddenly my PC hanged for 10-12 seconds. Then my PC restarted after a while. My laptop is an Acer Aspire 7 with a Ryzen 5 5500U processor and 8GB RAM. When the PC restarts, there are no warnings or messages, and no blue screen can be seen. I...
  4. PC hangs and Restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC hangs and Restart: Hi my PC has been hanging and restarting after the hang. Checking the event logs, there is this error that occurs:The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Launch permission for the COM Server application with CLSID...
  5. PC hangs and Restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC hangs and Restart: Hi my PC has been hanging and restarting after the hang. Checking the event logs, there is this error that occurs:The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Launch permission for the COM Server application with CLSID...
  6. PC hangs and Restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. pc hanged then restarted minimdump file analysis

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc hanged then restarted minimdump file analysis: Here is the llink to minidump file after the crash.https://1drv.ms/u/s!Arrj8MWtdHGwk1Kt...DOHVT?e=chpkoc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-hanged-then-restarted-minimdump-file-analysis/b915b0e5-8bbd-4b04-876d-e2d1073da683
  8. pc hanged then restarted minimdump file analysis

pc hanged then restarted minimdump file analysis: Here is the llink to minidump file after the crash.https://1drv.ms/u/s!Arrj8MWtdHGwk1Kt...DOHVT?e=chpkoc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-hanged-then-restarted-minimdump-file-analysis/b915b0e5-8bbd-4b04-876d-e2d1073da683
  9. PC Hangs before POST on a restart

PC Hangs before POST on a restart: When REstarting my PC the sequence is as follows, the monitor turns blue, restarting text appears with the circling dots, the screen goes black, fans speed up and no signal led flashes on the monitor. At this point, I press the on/off button for five seconds to perform a soft...
  10. Hanging at 'Restarting'

Hanging at 'Restarting': My Windows 10 PC hangs at the 'Restarting' screen when installing updates or just restarting the computer. It eventually completes the update or restart, but it takes far too long. The computer is a year old and did not do this until after an update several months ago. How...