Windows 10: pc hangs at POST

Discus and support pc hangs at POST in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; after reflashing bios with same version pc worked fine for many days now it hanged again at bios but windows event log shows kernel power something it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by tushar_gamer, Sep 8, 2019.

1. pc hangs at POST

after reflashing bios with same version pc worked fine for many days now it hanged again at bios but windows event log shows kernel power something it means windows is booting and it is windows problem?

:)

tushar_gamer, Sep 8, 2019

2. computer hangs at POST

my pc hangs at startup at post screen it has now happened for second time what to do I have already tried changing ssd sata cable also changed psu cable that connects ssd what else should I do step by step?

tushar_gamer, Sep 8, 2019
  3. PC wont boot up (No POST, No Video)

I recently installed a new Asus M5A99X Evo r2.0. The motherboard green LED lights up and the case and cpu fans spin. But there is no video when its hooked up to my monitor.

Steps that i have tried:
    PERFORM THESE STEPS before posting about POST/boot/no video problems!

Made sure all connections are properly connected.

Flashing the CMOS

Tested the PSU

Followed all steps in the user manual

If there are any links that you guys can point me to or suggestions that could help it would be highly appreciated. Thank you

Mrblack761, Sep 8, 2019
  4. zbook Win User

pc hangs at POST

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Sep 8, 2019
Thema:

pc hangs at POST

1. pc hangs at POST - Similar Threads - hangs POST

2. Window 10 upgrade from 1903 to 1909 hangs and fails with code 0x800F08

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Window 10 upgrade from 1903 to 1909 hangs and fails with code 0x800F08: My computer: HP Compaq Elite 8300 SFF 10 GB of RAM Windows 10 Pro 64 bits 1903 (build 18362.476) Before upgrading I ran sfc /scannow which didn't find anything wrong. Shortly after the reboot I see the Windows logo and the dots are circling, but after a short time the...
  3. Lenovo T470s - CPU Power Management make windows 10 randomly freeze / hang - How to fix /...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lenovo T470s - CPU Power Management make windows 10 randomly freeze / hang - How to fix /...: Hi, Since the begging I'had issues with my T470s and windows 10. The system randomly totally freeze / hang that force me to hard reboot it. (Every firmware update was a terrifying moment!) At the time, I tried a lot of stuff to try to resolved it. It seem that a lot of...
  4. issue with store: "try later". the troubleshoot give me "hanging and crashing app". PC...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    issue with store: "try later". the troubleshoot give me "hanging and crashing app". PC...: Hello, My pc is brand new (Asus notebook, windows 10) and i never succeeded to make the Windows store work. When I open it, it shows: [ATTACH] When i run the troubleshoot, nothing is found. What can i do? I have never downloaded anything from the store as I never...
  5. How to fix hanging or crashing apps

How to fix hanging or crashing apps: fix hanging crashing apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-hanging-or-crashing-apps/017f42e1-525d-4d0a-ab8f-df718a8ff5eb
  6. Computer hangs after recent update

Computer hangs after recent update: Since a recent update of W10 I have noticed that my computer hangs. Activating Task Manager seems to get the laptop working again but it keeps doing it. Also I have noticed that right click type windows keep opening randomly all the time. I have tried a complete reset but...
  7. Windows 10 hangs then freezes after waking from sleep

Windows 10 hangs then freezes after waking from sleep: My Windows 10 computer, which has a Gigabyte motherboard, after walking up for 2 minutes, then freezes. There is no BSOD, just a complete freeze where no USB input (mouse, keyboard) works and the only way I can get a working W10 is to do a hard restart. I don't use Intel. I...
  8. Right click hangs computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right click hangs computer: All of a sudden, when I right click on a shortcut, the system hangs, and I have to restart the desktop. I have booted to safe mode and the same thing happens. I can right click in an open space and create a new folder etc. I just can not right click a shortcut. Windows 10...
  9. My computer hangs at 90% for more than 24 hours when accepting the mandatory Windows 10...

My computer hangs at 90% for more than 24 hours when accepting the mandatory Windows 10...: Installing mandatory Windows 10 upgrades and computer hangs. Several times - Reboot restores changes made to computer Last time I had to install upgrades few years ago.. Lost my entire C: drive after several instances of computer hanging and trying to restore changes. Had to...
  10. computer hangs at POST

computer hangs at POST: my pc hangs at startup at post screen it has now happened for second time what to do I have already tried changing ssd sata cable also changed psu cable that connects ssd what else should I do step by step?...