Windows 10: Pc hangs while gaming

Discus and support Pc hangs while gaming in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello! I am a windows 10 pro user and my name is Aryan. Recently, my pc hangs while I click on my game. I play asphalt 9 and it hangs for a while,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Aryan Hossain_644, Jun 29, 2021.

1. Pc hangs while gaming

Hello! I am a windows 10 pro user and my name is Aryan. Recently, my pc hangs while I click on my game. I play asphalt 9 and it hangs for a while, making my pc almost dead!! One reason that I noticed is that the disk usage goes to 100% while gaming in my pc. I contacted Microsoft support earlier and they had given me plenty of solutionssome cmd commands which I performed but yet it isn't fixed : . Please help me to solve this irritating problem. My pc specifications are: 1. Processor: Intel core i3 7th generation2. GPU: Intel HD Graphics 6303. RAM: 4GB.

:)

Aryan Hossain_644, Jun 29, 2021

2. pc gaming HELLO

Hi Robert,

To help you with your concern, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

• Sign out your account from the game.
    • Restart your computer.
    • Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps by clicking this
      link
    • Sign in your account and check it.

If the steps above do not work, we recommend getting in touch with the game developer to get the missing item you’ve purchased. Click this
    link to contact the game developer.

Keep us posted.

Wilfred Mac, Jun 29, 2021
  3. PC Hanging in Game both Overwatch and CS GO

So I built a new pc i7 6700 Not overclocked gtx 1070 (ASUS PRO GAMING) @ 110% GPU speed (gaming mode) mobo is asus pro gaming b150 Power supply is 750W Gold. So in game, the pc hangs. Initially, the hang that occurs is mid game and there is a constant buzzing sound, I can not move or restart the computer but only choice is to press the power button. After a few hangs, I decided to ask for tech support in blizzard. They suggested that I use a sound card. Now, using a sound card, the hanging still continues but the sound (something high pitched like wheels rotating on asphalt (eeek) )is only for a split second. what can I do? Also, what I also noticed is whenever I return to cs go after alt tabbing there is a small visual artifact at the bottom of the screen that runs for a split second.
    Pc hangs while gaming tear-jpg.jpg

alrightman, Jun 29, 2021
  4. Pc hangs while gaming

Windows 10 update hangs on downloading updates at 98%

Hi vinodh,

In step 3 you state to press enter after after each command but its written like one sentence,could you list them so we can identify each command please.my pc just hangs on "checking for updates" so i installed the win 10 updater and that just hangs on 99%
    so i will try what you suggest above.

Thanks

but not with this email add, Jun 29, 2021
Thema:

Pc hangs while gaming

1. Pc hangs while gaming - Similar Threads - hangs while gaming

2. PC randomly restarting while gaming and sometimes while not gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC randomly restarting while gaming and sometimes while not gaming: Starting a few days ago on February 7th my PC has been randomly restarting while gaming for NO REASON. I didn't install anything at all that day that could've possibly messed up my PC, I just got on to play like any ordinary day. Researching through google one of the main...
  3. PC randomly restarting while gaming and sometimes while not gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC randomly restarting while gaming and sometimes while not gaming: Starting a few days ago on February 7th my PC has been randomly restarting while gaming for NO REASON. I didn't install anything at all that day that could've possibly messed up my PC, I just got on to play like any ordinary day. Researching through google one of the main...
  4. PC Crashes While Gaming

PC Crashes While Gaming: I am using Windows 10 Education, Build 19042.630 While gaming, my PC will shut down sometimes. It is not the temps. Here is a pcpartpicker link to my current hardware. https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/user/Boots/saved/#view=skdTnQ Going to the event viewer, I find the...
  5. Pc gets hanged while playing games and unable to do Anything even restart

Pc gets hanged while playing games and unable to do Anything even restart: While playing game for a while my pc suddenly hang and i can't do anything even restart then i have to turn off the power and start again.What could be the problem i am facing?...
  6. PC hangs while Windows boot?

PC hangs while Windows boot?: Good noon. My hardware is a ryzen 2600, a Gigabyte aorus Elite b450 board and a R9 390. every time i try to start the PC, the windows logo is gone, the charger is gone and then nothing happens. Either monitor means no signal or an endless long black picture. Rarely it comes...
  7. Certain games hang after computer is on after a while

Certain games hang after computer is on after a while: So I have been trying to figure out this issue with my computer for about a month now. What happens is I first boot it up and it works fine and beautifully, but anywhere from 22 minutes to 29 hours after booting the computer games will start to start up MUCH slower and I will...
  8. New laptop Hard Hang while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New laptop Hard Hang while gaming: Received the laptop back from service centre, where I asked them to Fix for Event viewer error; Event ID 13, ACPI error and Event ID 37, Speed Of Processor X in Group 0 is being limited by System Firmware. They changed the whole motherboard for me and when i got back those...
  9. New laptop Hard Hang while gaming

in Windows 10 Support
    New laptop Hard Hang while gaming: Received the laptop back from service centre, where I asked them to Fix for Event viewer error; Event ID 13, ACPI error and Event ID 37, Speed Of Processor X in Group 0 is being limited by System Firmware. They changed the whole motherboard for me and when i got back those...
  10. Windows 10 Hanging while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Hanging while playing games: Whenever i try to launch a game on windows 10 i can play normally for 3-20 minutes before Windows hangs (perm Freeze) and i have to restart. I am having this problem on all the games i have tried (roblox, besiege, terraria, minecraft, team fortress 2) except pokemon tcgo,...