Windows 10: PC hangs while Windows boot?

Discus and support PC hangs while Windows boot? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Good noon. My hardware is a ryzen 2600, a Gigabyte aorus Elite b450 board and a R9 390. every time i try to start the PC, the windows logo is gone, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ukuleli, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Ukuleli Win User

PC hangs while Windows boot?

Good noon. My hardware is a ryzen 2600, a Gigabyte aorus Elite b450 board and a R9 390. every time i try to start the PC, the windows logo is gone, the charger is gone and then nothing happens. Either monitor means no signal or an endless long black picture. Rarely it comes up to the login screen but then a graphic error occurs and the PC shows black again.

I have already tested another graphics card without success and even 2 different motherboards. On one of them the CPU led glowed when the system crashed but the CPU is not very old and I wonder how I got the CPU broken, the system was running without problems before. Maybe a Windows error or maybe the CPU?

Could also be the graphics card although it is now a different one and I find it unlikely that it is now also defective and has the same error. Power supply voltages are okay according to BIOS, so 11.95V and 5.1V. 3.3V I do not know anymore.

:)

Ukuleli, Jun 27, 2020

2. hanging of pc

after installing windows 10 in my pc lenovo g5070 it hangs and lags at regular interval while playing media. regular glitching occurs while playing media. i installed a wifi hotspot software ostoto hotspot when i start that software while playing media
    then media hangs and lags. please give me some appropriate suggestion.

HITESHKUMAR_804, Jun 27, 2020
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jun 27, 2020
  4. PC hangs while Windows boot?

Windows 10 Search hangs

Hi,

To isolate your issue, please provide us the following information:

• Were there any changes made on your computer before this issue came up?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you follow the steps provided by Parth P Patel.

Let us know how it goes.

Melowin Mar, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

PC hangs while Windows boot?

1. PC hangs while Windows boot? - Similar Threads - hangs while boot

2. Windows Hanging during boot

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Hanging during boot: Hello,I have an embedded Dell 3000 running Win 10 21H2 that just hangs occasionally while booting right after POST. I have tried a number of things to get this corrected but I am running out of luck and options. Does anyone have any other ideas?Here are the things I have...
  3. Windows Hanging during boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hanging during boot: Hello,I have an embedded Dell 3000 running Win 10 21H2 that just hangs occasionally while booting right after POST. I have tried a number of things to get this corrected but I am running out of luck and options. Does anyone have any other ideas?Here are the things I have...
  4. Pc hangs while gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc hangs while gaming: Hello! I am a windows 10 pro user and my name is Aryan. Recently, my pc hangs while I click on my game. I play asphalt 9 and it hangs for a while, making my pc almost dead!! One reason that I noticed is that the disk usage goes to 100% while gaming in my pc. I contacted...
  5. Lenovo PC hangs in the boot screen?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lenovo PC hangs in the boot screen?: Hello I have a problem with my computer. Only the Lenovo logo is visible on the screen. I have already tried to start it with a Windows USB stick and unfortunately it was not successful. I can't open the BIOS settings either. I changed the places on the mainboard of the...
  6. Windows 10 hangs on boot

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 hangs on boot: My toshiba satellite this morning displayed a diognosing message that continues to run, am guessing I’m locked up. How do I return my laptop to normal operation? Step by step please, startin with how to power up in safe mode, assuming that is a starting point to remedy....
  7. Windows 10 hangs on boot

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 hangs on boot: My Windows 10 hangs up if I boot up after a shutdown. I have to reboot at least 3 times before I can enter my password. My interim solution to avoid this annoyance has been to NEVER let the machine go to sleep. However if I get a Windows update or experience a power outage, I...
  8. Windows 10 hanging for a while in boot

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 hanging for a while in boot: Hello everyone, I would like to share this situation over my HP dv6-61xx Laptop which hangs for some time (I can't say how the average time it takes) during boot. Every time it stuck on black screen during boot (before get into login screen), with no CPU neither HDD...
  9. Windows 10 Boot Hang

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Boot Hang: I start the computer, I see the Asus Splash screen, it goes to the new Windows 10 Load screen with the new flag and the spinning dots..... It freezes. I hit my reset button and it boots fine.... Everytime... why? *Smile 31403
  10. Windows 10 Boot Hang

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Boot Hang: I have a brand new Dell laptop which had Windows 10 installed. After 2 weeks of use, it started hanging on startup. The 5 dots spin in a circle and then freeze. This happens during regular startup, and it also hangs the same way while loading System Maintenance (the automatic...