Windows 10: pc hangs

Discus and support pc hangs in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; my pc hanged at POST once then i restarted then worked fine where should i start ? 139121 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by tushar4544, Aug 24, 2019.

1. pc hangs

my pc hanged at POST once then i restarted then worked fine where should i start ?

:)

tushar4544, Aug 24, 2019

2. Windows 10 update hangs on downloading updates at 98%

Hi vinodh,

In step 3 you state to press enter after after each command but its written like one sentence,could you list them so we can identify each command please.my pc just hangs on "checking for updates" so i installed the win 10 updater and that just hangs on 99%
    so i will try what you suggest above.

Thanks

but not with this email add, Aug 24, 2019
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Aug 24, 2019
  4. pc hangs

Windows 10 Search hangs

Hi,

To isolate your issue, please provide us the following information:

• Were there any changes made on your computer before this issue came up?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you follow the steps provided by Parth P Patel.

Let us know how it goes.

Melowin Mar, Aug 24, 2019
Thema:

pc hangs

1. pc hangs - Similar Threads - hangs

2. Why did my Windows 10 PC hang up at a black screen with a cursor after I replaced an SSHD...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did my Windows 10 PC hang up at a black screen with a cursor after I replaced an SSHD...: Since 2021, my usual desktop PC’s configuration has involved a Samsung solid-state drive SSD with a Windows 10 installation and a Seagate solid-state hybrid drive SSHD. The SSHD in question is now over 10 years old. I very recently decided to replace it. Particularly since...
  3. Why did my Windows 10 PC hang up at a black screen with a cursor after I replaced an SSHD...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why did my Windows 10 PC hang up at a black screen with a cursor after I replaced an SSHD...: Since 2021, my usual desktop PC’s configuration has involved a Samsung solid-state drive SSD with a Windows 10 installation and a Seagate solid-state hybrid drive SSHD. The SSHD in question is now over 10 years old. I very recently decided to replace it. Particularly since...
  4. Why did my Windows 10 PC hang up at a black screen with a cursor after I replaced an SSHD...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. windows 11 file explorer is slow to open files, hangs, acts weird

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 file explorer is slow to open files, hangs, acts weird: i am a senior so bear with me. i have a frustrating issue with Windows 11 file explorer. i thought it was a problem with dropbox, and after hours of remote accessing, the problem still occurs. HELLLLPPPPP!when i call microsoft support for business, i get shuffled off to...
  6. windows 11 file explorer is slow to open files, hangs, acts weird

windows 11 file explorer is slow to open files, hangs, acts weird: i am a senior so bear with me. i have a frustrating issue with Windows 11 file explorer. i thought it was a problem with dropbox, and after hours of remote accessing, the problem still occurs. HELLLLPPPPP!when i call microsoft support for business, i get shuffled off to...
  7. Windows 11 Log on freeze/hang

Windows 11 Log on freeze/hang: I have ask this before but I can't find the thread. Anyway. Recently my computer been freezing at the log on screen every time I boot it up. This also happens with restarts. THe computer reaches the log on screen, the loading/thinking icon shows and the computer become...
  8. Windows 11 Log on freeze/hang

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Log on freeze/hang: I have ask this before but I can't find the thread. Anyway. Recently my computer been freezing at the log on screen every time I boot it up. This also happens with restarts. THe computer reaches the log on screen, the loading/thinking icon shows and the computer become...
  9. Windows 11 new dell g15 5530 laptop doesnt function. 16GB Ram nvidia 4060 hanging on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 new dell g15 5530 laptop doesnt function. 16GB Ram nvidia 4060 hanging on...: Windows 11 new dell g15 5530 laptop doesnt function. 16GB Ram nvidia 4060 hanging on basic tasks .This windows 11 is outright trash. No help from Microsoft its a supposed downgrade from Windows 10. There windows store doesnt work on a out of box laptop just bad such a shame,...
  10. Windows 11 new dell g15 5530 laptop doesnt function. 16GB Ram nvidia 4060 hanging on...

Windows 11 new dell g15 5530 laptop doesnt function. 16GB Ram nvidia 4060 hanging on...: Windows 11 new dell g15 5530 laptop doesnt function. 16GB Ram nvidia 4060 hanging on basic tasks .This windows 11 is outright trash. No help from Microsoft its a supposed downgrade from Windows 10. There windows store doesnt work on a out of box laptop just bad such a shame,...