Windows 10: PC hard freezes/hangs restarts when in game after few minutes Windows 10 latest update

Discus and support PC hard freezes/hangs restarts when in game after few minutes Windows 10 latest update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hello, my pc hard freezes/ hangs after a few minutes in a game. overwatch and Call of Duty MW atm when the pc restarts all fans are on full speed for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AryaFalakdin, Jun 17, 2020.

1. PC hard freezes/hangs restarts when in game after few minutes Windows 10 latest update

hello,

my pc hard freezes/ hangs after a few minutes in a game. overwatch and Call of Duty MW atm when the pc restarts all fans are on full speed for a few seconds then they ramp down and im presented to the logon screen for windows.

things i have tried:

- memory test no issues

- chkdsk no issues

- driver updates no improvement

- cleaned fans and reapply thermal paste no improvement

- windows update to latest version no improvement

I have tried everything in my power to try and fix the issue. I'm lucky my hard drives wasn't damaged 4TB external

thank you :

https://1drv.ms/t/s!ApuCBF7suZitlhuaggBw2y0pQUte?e=pTx3lF

Log Name: System
    Source: Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting
    Date: 6/17/2020 7:13:14 PM
    Event ID: 1001
    Task Category: None
    Level: Error
    Keywords: Classic
    User: N/A
    Computer: DESKTOP-R04BGNR
    Description:
    The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000001e00, 0xfffff801412fa318, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 0ab46c3d-5a54-42cc-9c95-7c6e90f44974.
    Event Xml:
    <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
    <System>
    <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting" Guid="{ABCE23E7-DE45-4366-8631-84FA6C525952}" EventSourceName="BugCheck" />
    <EventID Qualifiers="16384">1001</EventID>
    <Version>0</Version>
    <Level>2</Level>
    <Task>0</Task>
    <Opcode>0</Opcode>
    <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
    <TimeCreated SystemTime="2020-06-17T09:13:14.0089903Z" />
    <EventRecordID>1434</EventRecordID>
    <Correlation />
    <Execution ProcessID="0" ThreadID="0" />
    <Channel>System</Channel>
    <Computer>DESKTOP-R04BGNR</Computer>
    <Security />
    </System>
    <EventData>
    <Data Name="param1">0x00000133 0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000001e00, 0xfffff801412fa318, 0x0000000000000000</Data>
    <Data Name="param2">C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP</Data>
    <Data Name="param3">0ab46c3d-5a54-42cc-9c95-7c6e90f44974</Data>
    </EventData>
    </Event>

:)

AryaFalakdin, Jun 17, 2020
  2. Marby Rey Win User
    Marby Rey, Jun 17, 2020
  3. HAT
    hat Win User
    Windows Update suddenly hangs?

Windows Update is suddenly hanging for some reason... I went and downloaded and installed the first bunch of updates, restarted when asked, and now when I go back to windows update I just get the window with a white box forever. Reboot and it still does it. This happens to be on my main machine, running windows 7.

I've also noticed when I reboot it says configuring windows update, step 3 of 3, 47%. Maybe it somehow skipped something and is screwed forever?

4. PC hard freezes/hangs restarts when in game after few minutes Windows 10 latest update

pc 'hangs' or freezes randomly

While in use suddenly nothing responds to mouse or keyboard for long minutes, then starts up again ok for a few minutes. Have tried all usual restart/etc. online suggestions without luck.

Have found in Task Manager - Processes - there are listed 4 'Suspended" items, Could they be the culprits causing the 'hang or freeze'.

Can't determine exactly what the suspended are so am hesitant to 'End Task' them.

klaro 1590, Jun 17, 2020
Thema:

PC hard freezes/hangs restarts when in game after few minutes Windows 10 latest update

1. PC hard freezes/hangs restarts when in game after few minutes Windows 10 latest update - Similar Threads - hard freezes hangs

2. PC Completely freezes after a few minutes of gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Completely freezes after a few minutes of gaming: Everything was normal before, but yesterday, from the first attempt to play, after a few minutes, windows just crashes, the screen goes black, and the sound glitches out.Tried a few games, every one of them ends up in the same situation, my screen just goes black and the...
  3. PC Completely freezes after a few minutes of gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Completely freezes after a few minutes of gaming: Everything was normal before, but yesterday, from the first attempt to play, after a few minutes, windows just crashes, the screen goes black, and the sound glitches out.Tried a few games, every one of them ends up in the same situation, my screen just goes black and the...
  4. PC Completely freezes after a few minutes of gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Pc freezes after a few minutes

Pc freezes after a few minutes: Ive had my pc for a few years but the most recent upgrade was December of 2022. Ive had problems with the pc not booting in may, but that was solved by turning off c-state in bios. For the past week my pc has been freezeing on idle and the only way to fix it was a hard...
  6. Pc freezes after a few minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc freezes after a few minutes: Ive had my pc for a few years but the most recent upgrade was December of 2022. Ive had problems with the pc not booting in may, but that was solved by turning off c-state in bios. For the past week my pc has been freezeing on idle and the only way to fix it was a hard...
  7. Pc freezes after a few minutes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. PC freezes and then crashes a few minutes after closing a game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezes and then crashes a few minutes after closing a game.: Hi. I've been having this issue for a little while now where when I close a hardware-intensive game on my pc, specifically games such as Red Dead Redemption 2 or The Last of Us Part 1, it'll be absolutely fine for about 5-10 minutes. After 5-10 minutes my video output will...
  9. PC freezes and then crashes a few minutes after closing a game.

PC freezes and then crashes a few minutes after closing a game.: Hi. I've been having this issue for a little while now where when I close a hardware-intensive game on my pc, specifically games such as Red Dead Redemption 2 or The Last of Us Part 1, it'll be absolutely fine for about 5-10 minutes. After 5-10 minutes my video output will...
  10. PC freezes after few minutes when logging in

PC freezes after few minutes when logging in: This issue persists in everything and every method I try I can still move my mouse but I cant interact with anything Sometimes a windows is not responding error would pop up, I cant interact with that I have tried pretty much almost everything I tried booting in safe...