Windows 10: pc hardware probblems

Discus and support pc hardware probblems in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; pc very very slow https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/pc-hardware-probblems/985b8147-8da8-4073-aac3-a519a2d3c3a3 Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ShivamSinghygu, Feb 5, 2021.

1. pc hardware probblems

pc very very slow

:)

ShivamSinghygu, Feb 5, 2021

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Feb 5, 2021
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Feb 5, 2021
  4. pc hardware probblems

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Feb 5, 2021
Thema:

pc hardware probblems

1. pc hardware probblems - Similar Threads - hardware probblems

2. My laptop keyboard is being unresponsive due to a hardware issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop keyboard is being unresponsive due to a hardware issue.: Some of the keys don't work unless I press in a certain area on my laptop that bends the frame, creating a connection. This is definitely a hardware issue plus I already did resetting and resetting drivers and I want to know if there is a quick fix/troubleshoot I could do...
  3. My laptop keyboard is being unresponsive due to a hardware issue.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop keyboard is being unresponsive due to a hardware issue.: Some of the keys don't work unless I press in a certain area on my laptop that bends the frame, creating a connection. This is definitely a hardware issue plus I already did resetting and resetting drivers and I want to know if there is a quick fix/troubleshoot I could do...
  4. In the Windows Phone emulator - hardware gyro/accelerometer controlls?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In the Windows Phone emulator - hardware gyro/accelerometer controlls?: In the Windows Phone emulator I picked up here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=53424I am wonderering if there is a way to use hardware accelerometer controls as opposed to the virtual accelerometer controlls. If there is a way to feed any of this...
  5. In the Windows Phone emulator - hardware gyro/accelerometer controlls?

In the Windows Phone emulator - hardware gyro/accelerometer controlls?: In the Windows Phone emulator I picked up here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=53424I am wonderering if there is a way to use hardware accelerometer controls as opposed to the virtual accelerometer controlls. If there is a way to feed any of this...
  6. Win Key not working partially working while the hardware works fine, how to solve?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win Key not working partially working while the hardware works fine, how to solve?: My win key is not working or partially working, more precisely.When I press Win key alone, the start menu doesn't show up; however, when I press Win + G, which is the shortcut for Xbox game bar, it works; when I press Win + L, which is the shortcut for Lock the screen, it...
  7. Win Key not working partially working while the hardware works fine, how to solve?

Win Key not working partially working while the hardware works fine, how to solve?: My win key is not working or partially working, more precisely.When I press Win key alone, the start menu doesn't show up; however, when I press Win + G, which is the shortcut for Xbox game bar, it works; when I press Win + L, which is the shortcut for Lock the screen, it...
  8. What is the Windows 11 recovery concept for hardware failure? What can I do preventatively?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the Windows 11 recovery concept for hardware failure? What can I do preventatively?: My understanding of how Windows OS licensing works is limited - please consider that. But I have worked with computers in an amateur capacity for almost 35 years. In the past, purchases with PCs always came with an OEM version of Windows on a CD. However, the concept has...
  9. What is the Windows 11 recovery concept for hardware failure? What can I do preventatively?

What is the Windows 11 recovery concept for hardware failure? What can I do preventatively?: My understanding of how Windows OS licensing works is limited - please consider that. But I have worked with computers in an amateur capacity for almost 35 years. In the past, purchases with PCs always came with an OEM version of Windows on a CD. However, the concept has...
  10. pc hardware probblems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pc hardware probblems: pc very very slow https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-hardware-probblems/985b8147-8da8-4073-aac3-a519a2d3c3a3