Windows 10: PC hardware problem, Windows and Linux

Discus and support PC hardware problem, Windows and Linux in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I am having internet issues with my desktop. I had Windows ten on it and it said that it was connected to the internet but I could not search anything.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/sakej99, Oct 29, 2020.

1. PC hardware problem, Windows and Linux

I am having internet issues with my desktop. I had Windows ten on it and it said that it was connected to the internet but I could not search anything. I tried changing the DNS settings and using an Ethernet cord but nothing worked. I had a thumb drive with pop os on it so I installed it on my desktop. The same problem still persists. I bought a external wifi adapter and plugged it in but I do not know how to activate it or know if it is working.

My motherboard is a Mini ITX B365

submitted by /u/sakej99
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/sakej99, Oct 29, 2020

2. Windows Subsystem Linux

Hello,

We would like to know more about the issue you're experiencing with using
    Windows Subsystem for Linux
    . Kindly answer the following questions:

• Are you developing a program, an app, or a software for Linux?
    • Is your Window 10 PC connected to a domain?
    • Are you managing a Windows Server PC?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Can you tell us the Version and OS build of your Windows 10 device? You can find this information by clicking the
      Start button, type About your PC, and then press
      Enter.

We need the following information in order to determine if we need to refer your concern to the
    TechNet forums or the Microsoft Developer Network (MSDN) forums.

For now, we suggest reviewing these support articles to find out if there's an issue with the installation of
    Windows Subsystem for Linux:

We'll be waiting for your response.

Devlin Sco, Oct 29, 2020
  3. Silverel Win User
    Guide: How to enable, use, and configure SLI on Linux.

I guess the next logical step would be to report on the performance you can get with SLI in Linux. That'd be my suggestion anyway.

Silverel, Oct 29, 2020
  4. PC hardware problem, Windows and Linux

Switch to Linux ??

Find a suitable Linux forum and request comments from people who converted from Linux to Windows, in particular on

• Stability
    • Ease of use
    • Availability of external help in case of trouble
    • Availability of applications, games
    • Data exchange with the Windows world

Frederik Long, Oct 29, 2020
Thema:

PC hardware problem, Windows and Linux

1. PC hardware problem, Windows and Linux - Similar Threads - hardware problem Linux

2. Problem in booting Kali Linux with windows 10 after changing pc hardware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem in booting Kali Linux with windows 10 after changing pc hardware: HelloAt first I have windows 10 Then I installed Kali LinuxBoth OS works fine on my old pc but now I decided to upgrade my pc hardware except Hard disk I upgraded successfully But in my prev pc Kali boot manager starts and asks for windows or Kali LinuxBut now in new pc It...
  3. Problem in booting Kali Linux with windows 10 after changing pc hardware

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem in booting Kali Linux with windows 10 after changing pc hardware: HelloAt first I have windows 10 Then I installed Kali LinuxBoth OS works fine on my old pc but now I decided to upgrade my pc hardware except Hard disk I upgraded successfully But in my prev pc Kali boot manager starts and asks for windows or Kali LinuxBut now in new pc It...
  4. Problem in booting Kali Linux with windows 10 after changing pc hardware

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. hardware problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hardware problem: Hi! I have the asus tuf 505 with a windows 10 installed on it.The problem is : mu ASUS laptop battery is not charging. The battery indicator on the laptop says not charging” even when an AC adapter is connecting to the laptop....
  6. Problem in removing linux and installing windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem in removing linux and installing windows: I have been trying to remove linux and reinstall windows onto my system , I used the following steps given at the page : https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/247804/how-to-remove-linux-and-install-windows-on-your-computer But as I insert a bootable windows USB created by...
  7. Hardware problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hardware problems: Hi so I got the acer swift 3 laptop this summer to use for school and ever since i got it i have been having issues getting it to stay connected to the wifi and when trying to reconnect it shows no networks. We have called acer support many times and have done what they said...
  8. Is this a Windows Problem or a Hardware Problem?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is this a Windows Problem or a Hardware Problem?: Help! I'm trapped in an endless loop! Upon booting, Windows attempts to auto repair, which always fails and leads to the troubleshooting menu. From there I'm attempting to reset my PC, but this seems to always lead to a crash during the reset, which then reboots and starts...
  9. RSAT-Linux problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    RSAT-Linux problem: HI! At the firm Windows we work with clients and Linux on waiters. Till now the admin machine Windows operated with 7 Pro on what it is RSAT perfectly worked. I replaced the machine and Windows I installed 10 Pro concerned it that way truth RSAT-ot this does not fill the...
  10. Advanced problem with pc hardware **HELP**

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Advanced problem with pc hardware **HELP**: Ive had my pc for 2 years now, its worked fine all this time. 4 days ago, I purchased a new ryzen 5 processor, to replace my older ryzen 3 processor. Before installing it, my pc worked fine. when I turned it on with the new processor, everything seemed okay except that it...