Windows 10: Pc has been acting really weird after an update with the software

Discus and support Pc has been acting really weird after an update with the software in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [IMG]My pc has been acting pretty slow recently. When I boot it up Im left in the home screen with all my taskbar icons missing and with the cursor... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BenjaminLozano1, Oct 18, 2020.

1. Pc has been acting really weird after an update with the software

Pc has been acting really weird after an update with the software [​IMG]My pc has been acting pretty slow recently. When I boot it up Im left in the home screen with all my taskbar icons missing and with the cursor loafing symbol. My discord, steam, Google, and epic software don't startup either. I've been trying to fix it but nothing seems to work. I got school tomorrow so hopefully I get this fixed as soon as possible. The windows key doesn't work either. After about 2-3 minutes it returns to how it was before the update. All the icons are there and my software startup. Please help as soon as possible. Thank you.

:)

BenjaminLozano1, Oct 18, 2020
  2. hxs8812 Win User

/home memory space acting really weird..

hi...recently i installed easy debian package to my N900.. & yesterday i tried uninstalling it..

i removed easy debian & easy chroot from app mgr & then deleted the debian image from the home directory..

but for some reason since morning my memotyr that is reserved for installed applications is acting weird..it used to show 1.8GB free but now suddenly only shows 900mb free , in the mornign it shwed only 183mb free etc.. and when i copy some pictures using
    mass stroage mode my 2GB memory space gets reduced... my RSS folders stopped working since last night... dont know what is going on.. acting really weird.. did I not complete the uninstallation of easy debian?

hxs8812, Oct 18, 2020
  3. Computer is acting weird

My windows 10 has been acting weird recently and it would randomly open up random apps when im not touching the computer. I have reset it many times it, tried to shut it down than turn it back on but nothing is working.its also virus protected but it still
    acts weird.

jaquelinesumba, Oct 18, 2020
  4. Pc has been acting really weird after an update with the software

PC acting weird after november's update

Hello guys, i am new here so i will try to be on point as possible. Pc has been acting really weird after an update with the software :)

After the big update of this month (November 2015) my computer is acting strange.

When i try to play any game, my FPS is fine, but after a couple of minutes the fps drop half and because of this my gameplay goes literally to hell *Sad

here in this post i have a SS for the task manager, note that the CPU usage on the task manager is different of the one shown of a software i have to monitoring the pc ( if you guys are not understanding sorry my windows is Brazilian Portuguese) and other thing that is getting my attention is the process call System and compressed memory, is getting a lot of RAM (but apparently this is normal now with this update for a briefly research i did).

Pc has been acting really weird after an update with the software [​IMG]

Bottom of line is, someone is having problems similar to mine, or maybe a fix to this issue? is Microsoft is aware of this ?

Thanks for your help *Wink

ThiagoScala, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

Pc has been acting really weird after an update with the software

1. Pc has been acting really weird after an update with the software - Similar Threads - has been acting

2. My keyboard is acting really weird.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My keyboard is acting really weird.: The keys in it are just messed up. Here are my two problems:-1. Caps lock light is not showing2. MAJOR PROBLEM upon typing keys give wrong input such as -->* p to 9p*5 to r*6 to u and in the number pad 6 to 9*/ to m/*0 to j0 Note: Unless specified, numbers are not from the...
  3. My keyboard is acting really weird.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My keyboard is acting really weird.: The keys in it are just messed up. Here are my two problems:-1. Caps lock light is not showing2. MAJOR PROBLEM upon typing keys give wrong input such as -->* p to 9p*5 to r*6 to u and in the number pad 6 to 9*/ to m/*0 to j0 Note: Unless specified, numbers are not from the...
  4. My windows is acting really weird

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My windows is acting really weird: So, about a month ago I started having trouble when restarting my windows. I would restart it, it would bluescreen, troubleshoot, and things would go back to normal for a few weeks, then I would need to restart for some application or other occurrence and it would bluescreen...
  5. My windows is acting really weird

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My windows is acting really weird: So, about a month ago I started having trouble when restarting my windows. I would restart it, it would bluescreen, troubleshoot, and things would go back to normal for a few weeks, then I would need to restart for some application or other occurrence and it would bluescreen...
  6. My mouse is really acting weird

My mouse is really acting weird: So i've been using my mouse for let's say.. at least 4 years now, i never had any issues with it, it's wired and it worked up until last month, it started acting weird, once i'm gaming or doing anything it starts freezing and then suddenly working again, almost as if it it's...
  7. My mouse is really acting weird

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mouse is really acting weird: So i've been using my mouse for let's say.. at least 4 years now, i never had any issues with it, it's wired and it worked up until last month, it started acting weird, once i'm gaming or doing anything it starts freezing and then suddenly working again, almost as if it it's...
  8. Windows 10 is acting really weird

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 is acting really weird: I'm using Windows 10.Since a few days ago my laptop started to act really weird. 1. If I write something it gets backspaced on its own. 2. Whenever I open a folder it keeps going backward and forward as if it's working on its own There is no virus detected on the system....
  9. Tab Key is acting really weird.

Tab Key is acting really weird.: Hello. So i have done something on my keyboard and now i do not know how to change it back. Basically when i hold down my tab key its acting as i would keep pressing it over and over. I would really appreciate a solution to this....
  10. PC acting weird after november's update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC acting weird after november's update: Hello guys, i am new here so i will try to be on point as possible. *Smile After the big update of this month (November 2015) my computer is acting strange. When i try to play any game, my FPS is fine, but after a couple of minutes the fps drop half and because of...