Windows 10: PC has been blue screening consistently for the past week

Discus and support PC has been blue screening consistently for the past week in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, recently my Windows 10 computer has been completely and utterly unusable due to many different blue screen errors. I have no idea what could... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by masonthomas00, Apr 23, 2020.

1. PC has been blue screening consistently for the past week

Hi, recently my Windows 10 computer has been completely and utterly unusable due to many different blue screen errors.

I have no idea what could cause it due to the stock codes being different pretty much every time.

Most of them are System_Service_Exception, but others include: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE, etc.

The maker of this computer has been approximately zero help so far, and I really don't want to have to buy another one but it seems like I might have to.

:)

masonthomas00, Apr 23, 2020

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Apr 23, 2020
  3. blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Apr 23, 2020
  4. Roan T Win User

PC has been blue screening consistently for the past week

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Apr 23, 2020
Thema:

PC has been blue screening consistently for the past week

1. PC has been blue screening consistently for the past week - Similar Threads - has been blue

2. internet has been awful only for me for the past 2 weeks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    internet has been awful only for me for the past 2 weeks: Hello, I have had the worst internet for the past 2 weeks and its driving me insane. Context, I am living in a household with one shared connection, and my internet has been awful just for me recently. I had nothing new installed when it happened, and has been constant for a...
  3. internet has been awful only for me for the past 2 weeks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    internet has been awful only for me for the past 2 weeks: Hello, I have had the worst internet for the past 2 weeks and its driving me insane. Context, I am living in a household with one shared connection, and my internet has been awful just for me recently. I had nothing new installed when it happened, and has been constant for a...
  4. internet has been awful only for me for the past 2 weeks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Recently been having several different blue screen error crashes in the past week

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recently been having several different blue screen error crashes in the past week: In the past week or so I've been getting several BSOD crashes once or twice a day and I'm not sure how to fix this. Any help is appreciated thank you!Minidump files: https://1drv.ms/u/s!As9SnEMxL4qKhA2RaDDK-33-yeMZ?e=uDk1XU...
  6. Recently been having several different blue screen error crashes in the past week

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recently been having several different blue screen error crashes in the past week: In the past week or so I've been getting several BSOD crashes once or twice a day and I'm not sure how to fix this. Any help is appreciated thank you!Minidump files: https://1drv.ms/u/s!As9SnEMxL4qKhA2RaDDK-33-yeMZ?e=uDk1XU...
  7. I've been getting Blue Screens for the past week. Help.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I've been getting Blue Screens for the past week. Help.: It been happening at least once a day for the past week; however, today, it was somehow worse. I tried "chkdsk /f c:", and it said that there where no issues. I also attempted to try "sfc /scannow" as well, however, it said that it fixed an issue but I've still been...
  8. Consistent Blue Screens

Consistent Blue Screens: I have been working on trying to fix these bluescreens for a number of months now and cannot seem to resolve them here is the minidump from my most recent bsod. BSOD My friend had my system since thursday and didnt have any blue screen errors the most recent thing i did...
  9. Blue screens for the past 2 weeks.

Blue screens for the past 2 weeks.: Hello there, ive been getting blue screens when playing games or even using a browser for the past 2 weeks and I really tried everything i know to fix it. The first time it happened i was in a middle of a game and then a blue screen with the stop code :...
  10. Over the past weeks, my computer has been acting up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Over the past weeks, my computer has been acting up: Hi all! I hope you’re having a great day. Anyways, I need some help. For whatever reason it may be, my computer has been acting up recently. Apparently, if I have a bunch of tabs open / programs, my monitor flickers and an error sound plays. Most of the time I get errors (the...