Windows 10: PC has been crashing and I've been troubleshooting for weeks. Decided I need more help

Discus and support PC has been crashing and I've been troubleshooting for weeks. Decided I need more help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I've been troubleshooting some BSODs for a few weeks now, I've already done a fresh install of Windows 10 on my PC and I've made sure all my drivers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Anjheos, Oct 10, 2020.

1. Anjheos Win User

PC has been crashing and I've been troubleshooting for weeks. Decided I need more help

So I've been troubleshooting some BSODs for a few weeks now, I've already done a fresh install of Windows 10 on my PC and I've made sure all my drivers are up to date.

I seem to have less BSODs since I rolled back my BIOS but I'm still experiencing another BSOD,

My Specs:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3950x

GPU: Asus ROG Strix 2080 ti

RAM: G.Skill Trident Z Neo 4x8 32GB C14

Motherboard: Asus Crosshair Hero VIII Wifi

On Sat 10/10/2020 7:05:25 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP
    This was probably caused by the following module: ntkrnlmp.exe nt!setjmpex+0x8279
    Bugcheck code: 0xA 0x3EA7FA6E8, 0x2, 0x0, 0xFFFFF8021E87E6B6
    Error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    Bug check description: This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH_LEVEL or above. This is a software bug.
    This bug check belongs to the crash dump test that you have performed with WhoCrashed or other software. It means that a crash dump file was properly written out.
    The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Sat 10/10/2020 7:05:25 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\101020-10156-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe nt+0x3F3EA0
    Bugcheck code: 0xA 0x3EA7FA6E8, 0x2, 0x0, 0xFFFFF8021E87E6B6
    Error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
    product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
    company: Microsoft Corporation
    description: NT Kernel & System
    Bug check description: This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH_LEVEL or above. This is a software bug.
    This bug check belongs to the crash dump test that you have performed with WhoCrashed or other software. It means that a crash dump file was properly written out.
    The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

These are the entries I used when using WhoCrashed to check what happened after the most recent BSOD.

I've already done a clean install of my GPU drivers and I've disabled the Realtek drivers. I've been working on this for two weeks and I'm at the end of my rope and really stuck at what could be causing the problem now. So I'm asking for help for reading the dump files and checking what exactly is causing those two kernel-mode drivers to crash since I have no tool to analyze the dump files myself.

Here are the files according to the guide:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhEvwLwCPLTTkkoJfl7lksXJk6ew?e=S7SNzR

Thanks to anyone who tries to help me, this is getting quite frustrating.

Will add updated dump files if I get another crash while waiting

:)

Anjheos, Oct 10, 2020
  2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Oct 10, 2020
  3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z 0.8.7 crash on launch

W1zzard is asking you to test so that he can suggest next steps and be able to troubleshoot the issue you have.
    If another version works, it would be one set of steps.
    If several other versions also fail/crash, then it would be another.

4. PC has been crashing and I've been troubleshooting for weeks. Decided I need more help

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Oct 10, 2020
Thema:

PC has been crashing and I've been troubleshooting for weeks. Decided I need more help

1. PC has been crashing and I've been troubleshooting for weeks. Decided I need more help - Similar Threads - has been crashing

2. Pc has been randomly crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc has been randomly crashing: Just installed a used Gigabyte 8GB OC edition 3070ti GDDR6, along with a 80+ White 700w Power supply. And ever since the replacement parts were installed I have been having issues with both monitors shutting off while my pc has lights and fans on and I still receive audio...
  3. Pc has been randomly crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc has been randomly crashing: Just installed a used Gigabyte 8GB OC edition 3070ti GDDR6, along with a 80+ White 700w Power supply. And ever since the replacement parts were installed I have been having issues with both monitors shutting off while my pc has lights and fans on and I still receive audio...
  4. Pc has been randomly crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I've been having random crashes all week, volmgr and nvlddkkm

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've been having random crashes all week, volmgr and nvlddkkm: So i've looked through my event viewer and i get errors related to volmgr and nvlddkkm i've reinstalled my graphics drivers and even reinstalled windows 11, which worked for a day or two and then the crashes came back, at this point im thinking its a hardware issue but i'm...
  6. I've been having random crashes all week, volmgr and nvlddkkm

I've been having random crashes all week, volmgr and nvlddkkm: So i've looked through my event viewer and i get errors related to volmgr and nvlddkkm i've reinstalled my graphics drivers and even reinstalled windows 11, which worked for a day or two and then the crashes came back, at this point im thinking its a hardware issue but i'm...
  7. Computer has been bluescreening and I need help

Computer has been bluescreening and I need help: My computer has been bluescreening for around 2 years but it was usable so I wasn’t to worried about it. But recently it has been bluescreening everytime I even try logging in so I cannot use my system. The system runs in safe mode perfectly fine which leads me to believe...
  8. My pc has been crashing more frequently

My pc has been crashing more frequently: Hi so basically my PC has been crashing a lot lately and I'm worried the more it happens it may damage my pc permanently or maybe it already has. can anybody help me? This is always whats appearing when ever I crash and it happens mostly when I play games.Log Name: System...
  9. I've been getting Blue Screens for the past week. Help.

I've been getting Blue Screens for the past week. Help.: It been happening at least once a day for the past week; however, today, it was somehow worse. I tried "chkdsk /f c:", and it said that there where no issues. I also attempted to try "sfc /scannow" as well, however, it said that it fixed an issue but I've still been...
  10. I've been at this for a week now

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I've been at this for a week now: I've been getting error 56 Where I can't use the internet Says I don't have a etherent cable connected when I do and it has a warning symbol on the driver's I've tried everything from cmd to shell to uninstalling and installing the driver's and resetting I've troubleshooted...