Windows 10: PC has been crashing for the last 2 weeks whenever power is plugged in

Discus and support PC has been crashing for the last 2 weeks whenever power is plugged in in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi All, Im in a serious conundrum! Into the first week of May, my computer started getting a series of BSOD's and its its getting. frustrating I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BilalAnser, May 30, 2020.

1. PC has been crashing for the last 2 weeks whenever power is plugged in

Hi All,

Im in a serious conundrum! Into the first week of May, my computer started getting a series of BSOD's and its its getting. frustrating I really need your help in figuring this out as ive tried almost every method online and on youtube. Nothing seems to work. The funny thing is that even if i try to boot through a usb it crashes. btw, it only crashes on normal mode when plugged in, but in safe mode while plugged in, its totally smooth!

i have attached the dump files from todays crashes.

Best Regards,

:)

BilalAnser, May 30, 2020
  2. curious Win User

Black screen when powering on PC. Fixed by removing power plug, plugging back

I have a weird problem with my desktop PC. Sometimes (not all the time), after I power up the PC, the display shows a black screen. Nothing shows up. The PC was powered on successfully as I can see the LEDs light up on the casing. To fix this problem, I pressed and hold the power button to shut down the PC first, then removed the power plug. Wait for a pop sound, then plug back the power plug. After doing these steps, the PC boots up normally and the monitor shows the BIOS boot up screen.

I am running Windows 10.

PC configuration:
    - AMD Ryzen 7 2700x
    - Nvidia GT 710
    - Motherboard B450 Aorus pro Wifi
    - DDR4 RAM 16Gbyte 2133Mhz clock
    - SSD 1 Terabyte

curious, May 30, 2020
  3. DianeGill Win User
    about plug-in or plug-out with AC adapter

I have done all of the above and when I plug my computer in with a fully charged battery the screen still goes black - I am on Windows 10 and my computer is 3 days old - HP Pavillion Laptop - I know there has got to be an easy answer for this Problem - Like
    a setting somewhere, but I am used to using my computer plugged in at all times and I think that it is stupid that I have to take out the battery to do this??? Any more suggestions??? :-(

DianeGill, May 30, 2020
  4. PC has been crashing for the last 2 weeks whenever power is plugged in

My PC lags when plugged in

We appreciate the additional information. This thread suggests performing the power troubleshooter to help resolve the issue. Follow the steps below:

• Open Settings.
    • Click Update & Security.
    • Click Troubleshoot in the left pane.
    • Locate Power, then click Run the troubleshooter.
    • Follow the prompts to complete the troubleshooter.
    Note: Perform the troubleshooter while the charger is plugged in.

To further help isolate the issue, we also suggest trying another charger on your laptop and see if helps. Sometimes, if the charger is damaged, it can cause performance issues.

Get back to us with the outcome so we can help you out further.

Martin Bar, May 30, 2020
Thema:

PC has been crashing for the last 2 weeks whenever power is plugged in

1. PC has been crashing for the last 2 weeks whenever power is plugged in - Similar Threads - has been crashing

2. Gamebar_widget.exe has been crashing around 1000 times per week for the last month.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gamebar_widget.exe has been crashing around 1000 times per week for the last month.: Over the past month, reliability monitor has been showing Gamebar_widget crashing tens of times per day, sometimes over a thousand times per week. I'm not certain what impact its having on my computer as I rarely use it, but I would really like to fix it. I've already tried...
  3. Gamebar_widget.exe has been crashing around 1000 times per week for the last month.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gamebar_widget.exe has been crashing around 1000 times per week for the last month.: Over the past month, reliability monitor has been showing Gamebar_widget crashing tens of times per day, sometimes over a thousand times per week. I'm not certain what impact its having on my computer as I rarely use it, but I would really like to fix it. I've already tried...
  4. My pc has been crashing whenever i shutdown for weeks now due to ntoskrnnl.exe, but none of...

My pc has been crashing whenever i shutdown for weeks now due to ntoskrnnl.exe, but none of...: I been having this issue where whenever i would turn of my pc at night I had a good chance of blue screening. I had asked a friend if they knew how to fix this and we did all the SFC/scannow, chkdsk /r /r D: updating drivers, checking memory diagnostic for a ram thing. None...
  5. My pc has been crashing whenever i shutdown for weeks now due to ntoskrnnl.exe, but none of...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My pc has been crashing whenever i shutdown for weeks now due to ntoskrnnl.exe, but none of...: I been having this issue where whenever i would turn of my pc at night I had a good chance of blue screening. I had asked a friend if they knew how to fix this and we did all the SFC/scannow, chkdsk /r /r D: updating drivers, checking memory diagnostic for a ram thing. None...
  6. My pc has been crashing whenever i shutdown for weeks now due to ntoskrnnl.exe, but none of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. My windows has been running weird since the last 2 weeks. 100s of Windows Explorer and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows has been running weird since the last 2 weeks. 100s of Windows Explorer and...: They usually run hidden in the background without me noticing or doing anything to start them up. Everytime after I turn my laptop on eveyrthing works well until after about 20 minutes windows explorer and windows problem reporting werfault.exe start turning on and slowly...
  8. My windows has been running weird since the last 2 weeks. 100s of Windows Explorer and...

My windows has been running weird since the last 2 weeks. 100s of Windows Explorer and...: They usually run hidden in the background without me noticing or doing anything to start them up. Everytime after I turn my laptop on eveyrthing works well until after about 20 minutes windows explorer and windows problem reporting werfault.exe start turning on and slowly...
  9. My windows has been running weird since the last 2 weeks. 100s of Windows Explorer and...

10. PC has been crashing while gaming for the last week, trying to identify the cause

PC has been crashing while gaming for the last week, trying to identify the cause: I've had a series of crashes while gaming over the last week. Using the reliability monitor it seems to be a hardware issue. Most have read this error code when viewing the vent in reliability history:SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎8/‎6/‎2021 7:35 PMStatusNot...