Windows 10: PC has been having multiple issues, thought a W10 update would help fix them. Got these...

Discus and support PC has been having multiple issues, thought a W10 update would help fix them. Got these... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ChiztheBomb [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ChiztheBomb, Oct 6, 2020.

1. PC has been having multiple issues, thought a W10 update would help fix them. Got these...

/u/ChiztheBomb, Oct 6, 2020

2. Multiple issues on the pc after the latest update

Hi Donald,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing multiple issues on the pc after the latest update. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• What is the KB number of the update that was installed recently?

• Do you have multiple security software installed on the pc?

• Have you updated all device drivers on the pc?

• Do you have a wired mouse or a wireless mouse?

• On which app are you facing this issue?

• Which program or application was remove after installing this update?

Follow these steps to view installed updates:

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Programs and Features”.

• Click on “View Installed Updates”. Let us know the recent update after which you are facing this issue.

Reply to us with more information to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Oct 6, 2020
  3. rtwjunkie Win User
    FIXED!! Windows 7 sp1 never ends searching for updates

Yeah, I've been noting it for months on the refusenik thread. They do NOT want anything older than 10 running.

I still have an HTPC on W7, and every other month I have to fix the update agent in order to get all updates. SMH....

You provided a good step by step fix. I've bookmarked it for future reference.

rtwjunkie, Oct 6, 2020
  4. Pavan_N Win User

PC has been having multiple issues, thought a W10 update would help fix them. Got these...

Audio not working on a freshly built W10 PC?

Hi,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

Please answer this question to assist you better.

• Do you get any error message?

I suggest you to refer the link below and follow the steps suggested below.

Fix sound problems

Also install all pending Windows updates in your PC. Updates are additions to software that can help prevent or fix problems, improve how your computer works, or enhance your computing experience.

Do let us know the status of the issue to assist you better. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Oct 6, 2020
Thema:

PC has been having multiple issues, thought a W10 update would help fix them. Got these...

1. PC has been having multiple issues, thought a W10 update would help fix them. Got these... - Similar Threads - has been having

2. has there been a fix for update KB5034441

in Windows 10 Gaming
    has there been a fix for update KB5034441: has there been a fix for update KB5034441 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/has-there-been-a-fix-for-update-kb5034441/bee09820-53ab-4cca-823e-a306a51a272d
  3. has there been a fix for update KB5034441

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    has there been a fix for update KB5034441: has there been a fix for update KB5034441 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/has-there-been-a-fix-for-update-kb5034441/bee09820-53ab-4cca-823e-a306a51a272d
  4. has there been a fix for update KB5034441

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Has bootable media for W10 been updated with KB5025885?

Has bootable media for W10 been updated with KB5025885?: Hello.Is there a way for me to find out if ISOs from for example: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10been updated in regards to:...
  6. Hello! My gf has been having BSOD issued for a while and help would be nice.

Hello! My gf has been having BSOD issued for a while and help would be nice.: She's got a lenovo legion t5 26amr5. The powersupply has been upgraded and we've already tried reinstalling all the network and similair drivers. She uses a streamdeck XL, Elgato HD60 capture card, Steelseries apex 3 keyboard.For the past few days she's been getting random...
  7. Hello! My gf has been having BSOD issued for a while and help would be nice.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello! My gf has been having BSOD issued for a while and help would be nice.: She's got a lenovo legion t5 26amr5. The powersupply has been upgraded and we've already tried reinstalling all the network and similair drivers. She uses a streamdeck XL, Elgato HD60 capture card, Steelseries apex 3 keyboard.For the past few days she's been getting random...
  8. Has this issue been fixed yet?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Has this issue been fixed yet?: https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/5xd88y/how_do_i_disable_windows_space_hotkey/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3 submitted by /u/boraglryz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j3a1id/has_this_issue_been_fixed_yet/
  9. Never thought updating would be this difficult.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Never thought updating would be this difficult.: I continued to get errors upon downloading build 2004 so I used Windows Update Assistant. I believe it installed properly, but can’t check because I get a black screen after login. Has anyone else had trouble with the update? submitted by /u/Fordari [link] [comments]...
  10. Help - Multiple PC Issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Help - Multiple PC Issues: First post on this forum, and not great technically - hope I can give enough information to get some help. i have a custom built pc which is about 5 years old. Upgraded recently to Windows 10 (which may or may not be relevant). Had increasing issues since which I seemed...