Windows 10: PC Has Been Screwy With ReCaptcha and Cloud Services

Discus and support PC Has Been Screwy With ReCaptcha and Cloud Services in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Bought my PC maybe 5 or so years ago and been having slight problems along the way. Recently my computer has been acting up more often and more... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Blueman826, Aug 25, 2020.

1. PC Has Been Screwy With ReCaptcha and Cloud Services

Bought my PC maybe 5 or so years ago and been having slight problems along the way. Recently my computer has been acting up more often and more frustratingly though. I first noticed when I would try to upload files onto my Dropbox where it would either stay on syncing or show a "connection lost" error. I then switched to Google Drive and works some times but files larger than maybe a few gigabytes just can't upload and shows a "upload failed(38)" error after a few minutes.

Another problem that has been reoccuring that has been a trouble is that any site that uses ReCaptcha for logins have a connection error and doesn't work unless I use a VPN. I don't think this is an internet problem since I have more than decent WIFI and everything else works online. And I don't believe it is a Chrome issue because I have tried both ReCaptchas and uploading to Dropbox on Microsoft Edge as well.

Does anybody have any clue as to what is going on to my computer?Using Windows 10, AMD FX-6300 CPU and GTX960 GPU with a regular HDD.

Edit: Seems that uploading to Dropbox works when I have a VPN as well. Anybody understand the internet issue?

submitted by /u/Blueman826
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Blueman826, Aug 25, 2020
  2. JWW
    jww Win User

Configure cloud service providers

I purchased a Windows 10 PC for testing. I don't use third party cloud service providers, so I would like to completely remove OneDrive. I have my own personal cloud, so I would like the Operating System to use my local installation of OpenStack.

I tried to remove OneDrive via the control panel, but its not listed. I also tried right clicking and Uninstall, but the option is not available. I found a tip using the PowerShell, but the removal failed.

I also failed to locate information on switching to my cloud service provider. Confer, "windows 10" change cloud service providers site:microsoft.com.

How do I:

• completely remove OneDrive from this Windows 10 machine
    • configure the operating system to use my OpenStack installation

3. Apple Introduces iCloud, Free Cloud Services Beyond Anything Offered to Date

You have to see the evolution like this:

1./ iTunes lets you rip CD's to your PC and load onto iPod
    2./ iTunes lets you buy music for download
    3./ iTunes lets you buy music for download then back up to the cloud
    4./ iTunes lets you NOT buy music for download, but buy RIGHTS to play music in the cloud
    5./ iTunes doesn't let you download or own anything. Music as a service, pay per play

We are evolving slowly from 1 to 5. NO, I DONT LIKE THAT BUSINESS MODEL. But, you have to say, one step at a time, each step is being delivered in a way that 90% of customers believe is useful and adds value to them.

Just not "us".

Completely Bonkers, Aug 25, 2020
  4. styler002 Win User

PC Has Been Screwy With ReCaptcha and Cloud Services

reCAPTCHA

I found a website that I wanted to register to, at the end of the registration, before you click submit, there is a reCAPTCHA with the message below:

When you click submit you get the message missing captcha fields. I tried to contact the website to fix the issue, however, that too requires a reCAPTCHA, so you are not able to even contact the site.

Is there anyway to fix this issue if you are just a visitor to a website?

Thank you.

styler002, Aug 25, 2020
Thema:

PC Has Been Screwy With ReCaptcha and Cloud Services

1. PC Has Been Screwy With ReCaptcha and Cloud Services - Similar Threads - Has Been Screwy

2. Windows Security Center Service has been removed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security Center Service has been removed: I have a windows 10 pro x64 I can't find the windows service security it's deleted https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-security-center-service-has-been-removed/a382bbab-3fe4-48ca-9d0c-92ec86cb37d7
  3. Microsoft unveils Windows 365 Cloud PC service

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft unveils Windows 365 Cloud PC service: Windows 365 will deliver a full, personalized PC experience from the cloud to any device, giving workers and organizations power, simplicity and security for hybrid work. REDMOND, Wash. — July 14, 2021 — Microsoft Corp. on Wednesday announced Windows...
  4. Microsoft launching Cloud PC service possibly this summer

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft launching Cloud PC service possibly this summer: It's been quiet on the Microsoft "Cloud PC" front lately. But it sounds like its debut may be just a couple months away, according to my contacts. Microsoft may be targeting June or early July 2021 as the launch date for this virtualized, desktop-as-a-service offering, I'm...
  5. Microsoft is working on an Azure-powered Cloud PC service

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is working on an Azure-powered Cloud PC service: Microsoft is building a new desktop-as-a-service offering built on top of Windows Virtual Desktop that could launch as soon as 2021. For years, many of us Microsoft watchers have expected Microsoft to create a true virtualized Windows PC experience. Well, it's happening,...
  6. CLOUD SERVICE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    CLOUD SERVICE: HOW CAN I REMOVE MYSELF FROM CLOUD SERVICE AND GET MY ACCOUNTS TO UPDATE THEMSELVES CORRECTLY ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cloud-service/1828581d-1f93-4eed-b6eb-997376242bd1
  7. reCaptcha

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    reCaptcha: I have been looking at Craigslist to purchase a boat. Everytime I look at the reply block I get anerror message. An error has occured. How do I opt out of reCaptcha. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recaptcha/cc969e5c-5266-4ce6-a687-dd81f3e1ffa7
  8. How to remove a service that has been uninstalled

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove a service that has been uninstalled: There is a service that is still visible even thought the program is uninstalled. Not only is it visible in services but it can be found using this command. sc queryex type= service state= all | find /i "wonder" However, when I try to delete, it says it's not installed....
  9. Rid reCAPTCHA

in Browsers and Email
    Rid reCAPTCHA: My Google e-mail account has been ambushed, each time I sign in I have to prove I am not a robot by trying to identify the most indistinct pictures. Does anyone know how to get rid of this parasite. 8586
  10. Device Has Been Serviced Events

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Device Has Been Serviced Events: I get 40+ of these information events in the event viewer on most days. They are for lots of different devices. "ENVY" in the message below is this PC. The events are from the Device Setup Manager with event id 112. Device 'ENVY' ({00000000-0000-0000-ffff-ffffffffffff})...