Windows 10: PC has encountered an error

Discus and support PC has encountered an error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Recently I have started getting a message at various times - including just moving the mouse to open a site. It requires a restart of windows. Anyone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BobBelden1, Oct 16, 2020.

1. PC has encountered an error

Recently I have started getting a message at various times - including just moving the mouse to open a site. It requires a restart of windows. Anyone know what causes this and if there is a fix? Thank you

:)

BobBelden1, Oct 16, 2020

2. Bluescreen error encountered

Hello Sushovan,

Let's determine the cause of the issue. To get started, we'd like to get the following information:

• Is this your first time to encounter this error?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer's configuration prior to the issue?
    For possible troubleshooting steps, please check this article: Troubleshoot blue screen errors.

Looking forward to your response.

Antoneth Ber, Oct 16, 2020
  3. Groggubus Win User
    Network PC Win10 1903 issue Error Code 0x80070035

i followed these steps, but no matter what, i couldnt stop network list services.

"windows could not stop the network list service on local computer. error 1061: the service cannot accept control messages at this time".

also, which pc am i meant to be running this fix on? both PC's reported error 1061.

Groggubus, Oct 16, 2020
  4. PC has encountered an error

Problem with recent Windows Update on a new HP PC

Hi,

The Blank Screen is an error screen displayed by some operating systems after encountering a critical system error which can cause the system to shut down. For
    us to troubleshoot this issue, we suggest that you follow the steps given on these articles:

The steps will be viewed by clicking the appropriate scenario that you have encountered.

Let us know if the steps given on the article helped you to resolve the issue.

Janeane Cru, Oct 16, 2020
Thema:

PC has encountered an error

1. PC has encountered an error - Similar Threads - has encountered error

2. ERROR ENCOUNTERED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ERROR ENCOUNTERED: When i try to update the windows that some settings are managed by you oragnization, Error encountered , your device is missing important security and quality fixes,and your organization has turned off automatic updates....
  3. ERROR ENCOUNTERED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ERROR ENCOUNTERED: When i try to update the windows that some settings are managed by you oragnization, Error encountered , your device is missing important security and quality fixes,and your organization has turned off automatic updates....
  4. Diskpart has encountered an error, The parameter is incorrect

in Windows 10 News
    Diskpart has encountered an error, The parameter is incorrect: [ATTACH]Diskpart is a powerful utility from Microsoft that lets users manage their computer’s internal drive and external drives connected to their computers. You can use Diskpart to create partitions on your disk, format your disk or a disk partition, etc. Some users are...
  5. TranslucentTB has encountered an error.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    TranslucentTB has encountered an error.: Hey guys so i downloaded TranslucentTB from the Microsoft store and every time i start my pc the app is not working. I have to manually start it up.When i open the task manager then go to the startup tab and on status its disabled no matter how much times i turn it to...
  6. Xbox app Pc party has encountered a error

Xbox app Pc party has encountered a error: The issue I am having is every so often it's at random might be able to play fine for 6 hours before Xbox live encounters an error then i might disconnect me 3-4 times in a course of a single DBD match it's at random I know its not the network since my wife also plays on pc...
  7. Error Encountered

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error Encountered: Look at the image and kindly help me to get rid from this type of Error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-encountered/0f57f18e-7000-4ae5-b107-2d1077420932
  8. DiskPart has encountered an error: Access is denied

in Windows 10 News
    DiskPart has encountered an error: Access is denied: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]DiskPart is a useful utility when it comes to managing the disks on a computer. Even if the GUI based disk management tools on the Windows 10 operating system fail, DiskPart always tends to work. This does not mean that [...] This post DiskPart has...
  9. (Application) has encountered an error and needs to close

(Application) has encountered an error and needs to close: Norton Identity Protection 'spins' when trying to get my password from the cloud. Norton says it's a Windows problem... I am trying to allow Norton to access my system remotely. I get the following error; "LogMeIn Rescue has encountered a problem and needs to close". I'm...
  10. (Application) has encountered an error and needs to close

in Windows 10 Support
    (Application) has encountered an error and needs to close: Norton Identity Protection 'spins' when trying to get my password from the cloud. Norton says it's a Windows problem... I am trying to allow Norton to access my system remotely. I get the following error; "LogMeIn Rescue has encountered a problem and needs to close". I'm...