Windows 10: PC has no display and fans are speeding up to max

Discus and support PC has no display and fans are speeding up to max in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have this PC for 2014 and i still use today 10 days ago my power supply got damaged so we got one today but when i start my pc i notice my power... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Pillager 5223, Feb 29, 2024.

1. PC has no display and fans are speeding up to max

I have this PC for 2014 and i still use today 10 days ago my power supply got damaged so we got one today but when i start my pc i notice my power button is not lighting up expect the disk LED. My PC spins to life but no display and i heard all my fans are spining to the maxium. My PC has a Motherboard: MS-7697 VER 1.0 GPU: Radeon HD 6770 CPU: AMD VISION RAM:RIPJAWS 8gb ram 2 pieces. I cleaned this PC for 10 days ago by the way Windows 11 is installed on this unsupported hardware and works well and its slow because my PC has a HDD.

:)

Pillager 5223, Feb 29, 2024
  2. Vinodh.V Win User

W10 CPU fan not boosting to max speed

Hi Pablo,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience caused.

We would suggest you to update the following items and check the cpu fan speed and performance.

Check if there is a program to control the fan speed, may be the controller program is not compatible with Windows 10. Also check for the below list and please update it:

• BIOS.
    • Chipset drivers.
    http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/pro...enovo-y-series-laptops/y50-70-notebook-lenovo

If you don't find the drivers compatible for Windows 10. refer to the motherboard manufacturer website and check for updated chipset drivers and install it.

BIOS Disclaimer:

Modifying BIOS/ complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) settings incorrectly can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems resulting from the configuring of BIOS/CMOS
    settings can be solved. Modifications of the settings are at your own risk.

Hope this information helps, for further assistance please reply.

Vinodh.V, Feb 29, 2024
  3. display disconnect and GPU fan at max random till I restart

yes but now even if I start PC some time will having GPU fan at max and no signal on the display

AliAlSalman, Feb 29, 2024
  4. PC has no display and fans are speeding up to max

Intel i3 6100 fan running at max speed for no reason!

On December 26th, I moved my PC into a new case. For about a week, my CPU fan kept spinning at max speed for no reason and i couldnt change it in the BIOS or anything. I booted up my PC on January 2nd and for some reason, my fan was normal. A week later
    today, after the new update, my CPU fan is back to spinning at 100%. My temps are very low so there's no reason for it to be spinning so fast; any help? running the stock cooler with an MSI H110M Pro-VH motherboard and a GTX 970. CPU usage in task manager
    is pretty low as well.

Matt28299292, Feb 29, 2024
Thema:

PC has no display and fans are speeding up to max

1. PC has no display and fans are speeding up to max - Similar Threads - has display fans

2. PC IS NOT BOOTING AND FANS ARE IN MAX SPEED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC IS NOT BOOTING AND FANS ARE IN MAX SPEED: My pc is not booting up and fans are in max speed i triedreseating the cpu and ram but nothing works when i reseat the ram it beeps 5 times. what can be the possible can be the possible cause of this issue and if theres need to replace some parts what parts it is?...
  3. PC IS NOT BOOTING AND FANS ARE IN MAX SPEED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC IS NOT BOOTING AND FANS ARE IN MAX SPEED: My pc is not booting up and fans are in max speed i triedreseating the cpu and ram but nothing works when i reseat the ram it beeps 5 times. what can be the possible can be the possible cause of this issue and if theres need to replace some parts what parts it is?...
  4. pc crashing and all fans on max

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pc crashing and all fans on max: hello, ive been having this problem that randomly happens, ill be idle or in a light or heavy game then suddenly my screens will go black and all pc fans go to max speed. ive tried reinstalling and scanning and fixes but nothing worksaction center:A problem with your hardware...
  5. pc crashing and all fans on max

pc crashing and all fans on max: hello, ive been having this problem that randomly happens, ill be idle or in a light or heavy game then suddenly my screens will go black and all pc fans go to max speed. ive tried reinstalling and scanning and fixes but nothing worksaction center:A problem with your hardware...
  6. monitor goes black , fans go max speed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    monitor goes black , fans go max speed: Hey guys, so i recently just upgraded from 1 stick of t force ddr 5 ram to two sticks and suddenly like once a day when i load up the computer , about 3-5 min in, no matter what application im on , the screen goes black , application freezes, and pc stays “on” with fans...
  7. monitor goes black , fans go max speed

monitor goes black , fans go max speed: Hey guys, so i recently just upgraded from 1 stick of t force ddr 5 ram to two sticks and suddenly like once a day when i load up the computer , about 3-5 min in, no matter what application im on , the screen goes black , application freezes, and pc stays “on” with fans...
  8. PC has no display and fans are speeding up to max

PC has no display and fans are speeding up to max: I have this PC for 2014 and i still use today 10 days ago my power supply got damaged so we got one today but when i start my pc i notice my power button is not lighting up expect the disk LED. My PC spins to life but no display and i heard all my fans are spining to the...
  9. PC freeze and crash when playing games then my gpu fans speed up to max speed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC freeze and crash when playing games then my gpu fans speed up to max speed: Change my gpu yesterday and since then everytime I play a game the pc freeze and get a blackscreen and my fans get to max speed Nom d’événement du problème : LiveKernelEvent Code: 141 Paramètre 1: ffffa1824bf4a050 Paramètre 2: fffff80188022100 Paramètre 3: 0 Paramètre...
  10. Display Randomly Turns Off and Fans Speed Up; Has To Be Hard-Shutdown

in Windows 10 Support
    Display Randomly Turns Off and Fans Speed Up; Has To Be Hard-Shutdown: Windows Version: 1909 (OS Build 18363.1198) This forum has been such a great help before and I come seeking your aid once again. The problem is summarized pretty well in the thread title, but some additional info/context may be helpful: -Problem began occurring about a...