Windows 10: Pc has problems while playing games

Discus and support Pc has problems while playing games in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Whenever I start playing games I sometimes might be able to play for about 5-10 minutes or even less before my monitor black screens and stops... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Ztanzee, Apr 19, 2022.

1. Ztanzee Win User

Pc has problems while playing games

Whenever I start playing games I sometimes might be able to play for about 5-10 minutes or even less before my monitor black screens and stops receiving signals from my pc which sometimes continues to stay normally powered on or more commonly the fans speed up to what sounds like 100% power, I have MSI afterburner turned on and I can see that the moments the crash happens the temperature is normal and not above average. When this first started it would only happen with high demanding games, then with all games after some time and now with every game after about 5 mins, This first happened many

:)

Ztanzee, Apr 19, 2022

2. play games on my pc

Hi Lisa,

In order to assist properly, kindly answer the following questions:

• On which website are you trying to play the game? What is the title of the game?
    • Have you tried using other browsers like Edge?
    • What error message are you getting?
    • Can you provide more details on the troubleshooting steps that you have tried so far?
    • Are you experiencing that same thing using other PCs?

Your response is highly appreciated.

Rolando Vil, Apr 19, 2022
  3. Can't play my pes13 game on my windows 10 professional PC desktop

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to play game.

I will certainly help you with this.

Did you check the game compatibility with Windows 10?

I would suggest you to go through the below steps:

Steps: Try to run the program in compatibility mode:

• Right click on the game icon through which you launch the game.

• Click on properties.

• Click on compatibility tab.

• Check the box, run this program in compatibility mode and select the previous operating system.

• Click on apply and then ok.

I hope this helps. Please post back with the status of the issue and we will be glad to assist you further.

Shubham Chaubey, Apr 19, 2022
  4. Pc has problems while playing games

Xbox Play anywhere games

I uninstalled and re-installed the game. The freezing is still happening.

David-Murica, Apr 19, 2022
Thema:

Pc has problems while playing games

1. Pc has problems while playing games - Similar Threads - has problems while

2. PC crashes while playing a game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC crashes while playing a game: HiMu PC crashes while playing a gameIt only occurs while a game is running. Suddenly the PC crashes and I have to restart it manually with the button.If I go to the event viewer I see these errors:El servicio GLCKIO2 no pudo iniciarse debido al siguiente error: El sistema no...
  3. pc freezes while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc freezes while playing games: hey there,ive got a pc withCPU- i7-9700FGPU - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPERMotherboard - G15CS-B8windows 1016gb 2666 ram.when loading anygames the computer seems to freezes and i know it crashing because the mouse and sound becomes distorted.when computer crashes the computer...
  4. Problem with wifi while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with wifi while playing games: Hello there,I really don't know what is going on. While playing game on my laptop asus tuf gaming f15, I just launch my game on Steam. For about 20 minutes it is everything allright, but after that I can't really play and got constantly about 170 ms. I know it's not my...
  5. Problem with wifi while playing games

Problem with wifi while playing games: Hello there,I really don't know what is going on. While playing game on my laptop asus tuf gaming f15, I just launch my game on Steam. For about 20 minutes it is everything allright, but after that I can't really play and got constantly about 170 ms. I know it's not my...
  6. Pc has problems while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc has problems while playing games: Whenever I start playing games I sometimes might be able to play for about 5-10 minutes or even less before my monitor black screens and stops receiving signals from my pc which sometimes continues to stay normally powered on or more commonly the fans speed up to what sounds...
  7. Pc has problems while playing games

Pc has problems while playing games: Whenever I start playing games I sometimes might be able to play for about 5-10 minutes or even less before my monitor black screens and stops receiving signals from my pc which sometimes continues to stay normally powered on or more commonly the fans speed up to what sounds...
  8. PC crashes while playing game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashes while playing game: My whole PC freezes then restarts itself while I'm playing games and I received three different bug check codesSpecs areI9 10850kZ490-E STRIX3080 STRIX OC32GB 36000 mhz ram750SFX Platinum PSU from CorsairHere’s the link for minidump. Any help would be great....
  9. Mouse problem while playing some GamePass for PC games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse problem while playing some GamePass for PC games: Hello, when playing some GamePass games the mouse cursor does not remain fixed to the game, even when playing in full screen, if the cursor remains a few seconds completely at the limit of the screen above, the section with the minimize, expand or close buttons appears, and...
  10. Problems while playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problems while playing games: I will be in the middle of a game and my computer will just restart. I replaced my cpu as well as my motherboard and am not sure what to do now. -<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> -<System> <Provider Name="EventLog" /> <EventID...