Windows 10: PC has purple and green dots on screen, crashes before reaching the lock screen

Discus and support PC has purple and green dots on screen, crashes before reaching the lock screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was gaming on my pc and it crashed turning into a red screen. I turned it off using the power button, turned it back on and it had purple and green... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by spenceroldham0, Apr 1, 2020.

1. PC has purple and green dots on screen, crashes before reaching the lock screen

I was gaming on my pc and it crashed turning into a red screen. I turned it off using the power button, turned it back on and it had purple and green dots all over the screen. I know it's not the monitor, because I've tried different ones with the same result.

:)

spenceroldham0, Apr 1, 2020
  2. haxereth Win User

purple dots on screen

well I've recently had this problem where I see purple dots on the screen in certain places on certain sites and programs and when I move it around it moves with it so its not the monitor. I have a gts 250 and it NEVER ever overheats and I never max it out so I dont see why this would happen... had it for a few months too. So besides faulty card, what do you think it could be?

haxereth, Apr 1, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Stuck on white dots sometimes purple screen.

So I built a new computer, but the only problem I have is that each time I try to boot up the bootable drive. It gets stuck on a purple screen. Sometimes white dots. I tried almost everything. Please I am open for suggestions. Thank you.

SalmonCloud6928, Apr 1, 2020
  4. PC has purple and green dots on screen, crashes before reaching the lock screen

Green Dots on screen

on one of my 3 monitors I have green dots all over the screen and especially on dark parts all over the monitor that monitor is connected by display port to dvi cable my GPU is rx 480 is that helps...

***Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / PC Projection & Continuum ***

Dannymcd99, Apr 1, 2020
Thema:

PC has purple and green dots on screen, crashes before reaching the lock screen

1. PC has purple and green dots on screen, crashes before reaching the lock screen - Similar Threads - has purple green

2. Camera purple dots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera purple dots: I have a Yoga Duet 7i Gen 6 13" Intel laptop. And from the first day I got the laptop, the camera was completely fine. But as soon as I slightly drop it, there were these little purple dots that showed up. Everyone has told me to clean the camera, but I always try to wipe it...
  3. Purple screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Purple screen: Hi, whenever i try to turn on my laptop which is a Lenovo g575an oldie but a goodie it shows the basic Lenovo screen with the meanings of two function keys, then my screen goes black for a while, then it turns a sort of light purplecheck picture attatched and it only just...
  4. Purple screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Purple screen: Hi, whenever i try to turn on my laptop which is a Lenovo g575an oldie but a goodie it shows the basic Lenovo screen with the meanings of two function keys, then my screen goes black for a while, then it turns a sort of light purplecheck picture attatched and it only just...
  5. Green Screen Crash

Green Screen Crash: When I'm on a game at random times my screens go green with no message and crash the PC. It isn't the drivers so not sure what it is. CPU: Intel® Core™ i7 Eight Core Processor i7-9700F Motherboard: Asus TUF Z390-Plus Gaming Graphics card: AMD 5700 xt RAM: 16GB Corsair...
  6. Purple screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Purple screen: I have purple screen and I’m not sure how to fix it, I checked the bulbs in the screen and they all work perfectly, I think it’s a problem in the display cable but I’m not sure how to fix it, should I send it to someone to fix it or is there a way to fix it myself??...
  7. Green dot on my laptop screen, help!!

Green dot on my laptop screen, help!!: so i had my laptop screen changed a couple of days ago, everything was normal but today i noticed a green dot in my screen, it seems to be the only one there as i cant notice another one, i restarted my laptop but its still there, its kinda small, like a pin's head but its...
  8. Screen with green dots

Screen with green dots: Hi, I have a sony vaio e series laptop with windows 10 installed. Screen was showing green dots but it was working fine and then i got blue screen few times as soon as logged in. So i tried to boot in safe mode. In safe mode, also i have green dots on screen and...
  9. purple screen

purple screen: After when I updated my win10 to 1903 version, my screen turned to purple. I tried to update the driver through GeForce Experience but it did not help. I use the NIVDIA. Everyone says it is due to the version of win10 cannot match NIVDIA new driver. What should I do ? P.S....
  10. Nearly infinite spinning dots on grey background before lock screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Nearly infinite spinning dots on grey background before lock screen: I have a clean (other than a few new programs) windows 10 install on my pretty powerful desktop. Just today for some irrational reason, when I boot up my PC, and select the OS I want, I'm met with a great screen with the spinning dot animation. So j left it. I left it for a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. purple dots on pc screen

2. purple dots on computer screen

3. can i work with my computer screen if ther is green dots