Windows 10: PC has random reboots without BSOD.

Discus and support PC has random reboots without BSOD. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; From Event Viewer:The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000001e00, 0xfffff80684cfb320, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MerlingKing, Jun 7, 2021.

1. PC has random reboots without BSOD.

From Event Viewer:The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000001e00, 0xfffff80684cfb320, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 48fd3a85-199c-4b84-b0fb-23a7375c2e24.System: MSI Z490 GAMING PROINTEL i9 11900K with 280mm CLC AIO by EVGAEVGA 3080 XC3ADATA XPG D50 16GB 3600MHZ NZXT C1000WWD BLUE 3D NAND 500GB SSDI turned off xmp now 2666 hz and ran stress test twice with benchmark before and afterward. I passed the stress tests twice with 98.8% and 98.3%. This was done on 3dmark's Time Spy.

:)

MerlingKing, Jun 7, 2021
  2. Thrackan Win User

PC reboots (no BSOD) on CPU stress

Hi fellow TPU members,

not too long ago, the box my gf's PC was transported in gave way on the stairs. Yes, you got it right, that sent a PC tumbling down a flight of steps alright.

Stuff broke. Also, stuff remained intact somehow.

I bought her a new case, new CPU cooler and we removed the floppy drive, so far so good. But the PC started crashing for no apparent reason, without a BSOD.

I tested:
    • Memtest86+, left overnight, 0 errors
    • Scanned the HDD for errors, nothing there
    • Left FurMark burning up the GFX card and drawing some power, no problems there
    • Ran Ubuntu from a Live CD doing nothing special, didn't crash
    • Ran OCCT, Linpack, Prime95, all 3 caused reboots within minutes
    • Oh, and I disabled "Restart on error" so I'm sure it's not a BSOD.
    Now, I can still try and test something CPU intensive on Ubuntu, but my guess is the CPU didn't survive.
    Before I do anything drastic like whippin' out the magic wallet and get her a new AMD quad, is there anything I didn't see?
    I'm guessing the motherboard could be borkered as well, but can I check that other than replacing the CPU with a working one?
    Any suggestions on which proggies I can use from an Ubuntu Live CD to stress the CPU?

Thrackan, Jun 7, 2021
  3. ARC
    Arc Win User
    Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

4. diznanl Win User

PC has random reboots without BSOD.

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR - Random reboots and 0x124 error

Thanks, axe0

How do I explain what steps I took... I ran dm_log_collector.exe but not sure how results were actually acquired/interpreted.

I need to be able to explain steps I took and steps taken to reproduce.

Attachment 162250

thanks, in advance!

diznanl, Jun 7, 2021
Thema:

PC has random reboots without BSOD.

1. PC has random reboots without BSOD. - Similar Threads - has random reboots

2. Pc randomly reboots/ BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc randomly reboots/ BSOD: Hello,Pc random BSOD and sometimes reboots with no BSOD. PC specs: CPU Ryzen 7 7800x3d / MOBO ASUS strix b650e-f gaming wifi / RAM G.SKILL Trident Z5 Neo RGB Series AMD EXPO 32GB 2 x 16GB F5-6000J3038F16GX2-TZ5NR / GPU RTX 3070On latest bios 1807...
  3. Pc randomly reboots/ BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc randomly reboots/ BSOD: Hello,Pc random BSOD and sometimes reboots with no BSOD. PC specs: CPU Ryzen 7 7800x3d / MOBO ASUS strix b650e-f gaming wifi / RAM G.SKILL Trident Z5 Neo RGB Series AMD EXPO 32GB 2 x 16GB F5-6000J3038F16GX2-TZ5NR / GPU RTX 3070On latest bios 1807...
  4. My pc have Random Reboots without errors and random BSODs with different reasons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc have Random Reboots without errors and random BSODs with different reasons: My pc recently about 4-5 days ago started to do random reboots or get BSODs without any reason I'll tried many troubleshooting ways but it didn't help me Examples of BSOD that i had:PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREASYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLEDKMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLEDand...
  5. My pc have Random Reboots without errors and random BSODs with different reasons

My pc have Random Reboots without errors and random BSODs with different reasons: My pc recently about 4-5 days ago started to do random reboots or get BSODs without any reason I'll tried many troubleshooting ways but it didn't help me Examples of BSOD that i had:PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREASYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLEDKMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLEDand...
  6. PC randomly reboots. No BSOD.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC randomly reboots. No BSOD.: Hey guys, I am having this problem for a week now...My PC just crashes and restarts instantly without me doing anything.. sometimes it's when I am in the middle of a game,sometimes when I just log in to my windows after entering the password or just RANDOMLY anytime.There's...
  7. PC randomly reboots. No BSOD.

PC randomly reboots. No BSOD.: Hey guys, I am having this problem for a week now...My PC just crashes and restarts instantly without me doing anything.. sometimes it's when I am in the middle of a game,sometimes when I just log in to my windows after entering the password or just RANDOMLY anytime.There's...
  8. PC randomly reboots. No BSOD.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. PC randomly rebooting no BSOD

PC randomly rebooting no BSOD: I've been having a issue with my pc randomly rebooting while I'm doing anything on it suck as playing games, browsing the web, or just sitting at the desktop. event viewer says that it has to due with a bug check. No BSOD everything just goes black. I was looking through...
  10. PC randomly reboots without warning

PC randomly reboots without warning: Hi, My pc was working perfectly for a while until a week ago, it started rebooting randomly. Ive tried reinstalling graphics drivers, mobo drivers, formatting my drives, sfc /scannowno issues detected and installing a newOS but the issue persists. I used the windows...